035

To You

 

“It’s really been a while.” Kai nodded as Jinah joined them at the garden, Sena was still studying the car key in her palm when she reached the living room, she looked at the glass walls and saw Taeyong chatting with Yuta and Sehun.

She yawned before making her way to stairs. She entered Taeyong’s room and took off slippers and lay flat on the bed.

“I’m guessing you’re not in a festive mood too, huh Typhoon?” She spoke, Typhoon was lying on the leather couch, he barked once.

“Me too. I just want to sleep.”

She rolled the blanket around her and closed her eyes. The door opened, Typhone leapt down from the couch.

“Hong Sena, you have your own room in here.”

“I know, but this was the nearest one. I’m too lazy.” She said without opening her eyes, she felt a pressing weight beside her.

“Thank you…for the car. Even though it’s a little too much.” She stated before inching near him, Taeyong just smiled and pulled her to his chest.

“How are you holding up?” He asked her.

“With Jaehyun? Sometimes I bump into him and its get a little awkward…but,” She sat up and fixed her hair.

“It’s okay. It’s bearable…besides, I’m going to be really busy~”

“It’s time to eat!” They heard Haera holler from downstairs.

“Yes!” Sena grinned and leapt down from the bed, Taeyong just chuckled and followed her.

 

 

Haera looked at the newcomer with annoyance as she chatted with everyone in the table.

“Oh, its smells nice.” Sena joined them and took her seat beside Jaejoong.

“I made galbichim too.” Taeyong commented as he sat down beside her.

“Oppa, you make the best galbi.” Jinah nodded before getting herself a serving.

“It’s been a long time, Jinah. How have you been?” Sena asked her as Taeyong began to slice the chicken.

Kai blinked at her.

Why is she being nice to her? Ugh.

“School was a little crazy this year, but thankfully I’m graduating this March. Finally.” Jinha chirped.

“Really? Congratulations.” Taeyong looked up as he placed a piece of chicken on Sena’s plate.

“Oppa, I want the drumstick.” Jinah told him, Taeyong just nodded and started to slice again.

“Oppa, remember when we visited Beijing? We went to that zoo to see pandas,” Jinah began to speak.

Sena started to fork through her food.

“Do you not like it?” Jaejoong asked her, Taeyong turned away from Jinah briefly.

 “No, I’m thinking, oppa.” She said.

“About what?” The older male asked, then Sena looked at Yuta.

How come I don’t remember visiting China with you guys?” She spoke in Japanese quickly.

Because we never did.” Yuta replied, she blinked.

“Then how do I know her? She was their playmate before, right?”

Mimi tugged on Sehun’s sleeve and whispered something to him. Sehun just smirked and nodded.

Mimi grew amused, she just took her plate and walked to living room with Typhoon tailing behind her.

She was. I invited you to come, but you guys were busy.” Taeyong nudged her. Jinah just blinked at three.

“Ah, that.”

Her family used to be our neighbor, that’s how we met her.” Taeyong spoke again.

We met her when she visited our high school, she~

“What are you talking about, oppa? I didn’t know you spoke Japanese so well.” Jinha chimed in, Haera loked at the girl.

Jaejoong hid his smile.

“Probably, you.” Kai mused while slicing through his kitchen. Sena still had her brows furrowed.

Then that doesn’t explain how I know her? Why can’t I remember?” She blinked.

Ya, does that matter now? You’re being rude.” Yuta warned her, she pursed her lips.

Taeyong grew amused.

“Ah, by the way,” Jaejoong spoke.

Everyone looked at her.

“I’ll be leaving my position to Kai.”

“Whoa, Taeyong just joined and you leave?” Sehun mused.

“Ani, now that the two of you are in KoreaAir, eomma asked me if I could help our cousins.”

“Cousins?” Taeyong echoed.

“Eomma asked if I could lend a hand at Samsung.” Jaejoong answered.

“Ah, a transfer.” Yuta nodded, Taeyong just looked at his sibling.

“A transfer? Just like Sena then.” Kai piped in.

Haera looked at her brother-in-law.

“Sena too?” Taeyong looked at Sena questioningly.

“Yeah, I’ve requested that I move to Hong Kong.”

Taeyong paused, he set his utensils down.

“You’re moving to Hong Kong?” He asked.

Sehun and Kai secretly grinned at each other.

“Yes, we have no one to oversee Lotte Group’s~”

“Ani, why would you do that?” Taeyong cut her, Sena blinked at him.

“It’s a young subsidiary, TY. And besides the new environment would~”

Taeyong stood up, she halted.

“Let’s talk for a bit.” He said before leaving the table.

 

 

Sena followed him to the garden.

“When are you leaving?”

“Next week.”

“How….When did you decide all this?”

“A..while.” Sena nodded timidly.

“Is this because of Jaehyun? I thought you were over him, Sen.” He sighed.

“I am…but being here…I just need some fresh air, Taeyong. The past few months have been…” She trailed off and exhaled.

“I’m right. It’s because of him!”

Sena blinked at him.

“It’s just that..he’s..everywhere, you know. I remember things that I shouldn’t. it’s uncomfortable~”

“Why not me? Am I not good enough?” He spoke lowly.

Sena paused and looked at him.

“A good enough reason to stay.” He continued.

“Taeyong, I’m just a plane ride away, and~”

“You..somehow always end up choosing him.” He said as he closed the space between them.

“Stay.” He said as he cupped both her cheeks, Sena just shook her head.

“Taeyong, I can’t~”

Taeyong just leaned down and pressed his lips against hers.

“No, not him. I’ve always loved you.”

Sena pulled back, her eyes were wide as she stared at him.

“T—Taeyong, wh-what~”

 

 

“I said I love you, Hong Sena.”

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++