032

To You

 

“Are you sure?” Haera asked, Mr. Hong looked at his only daughter briefly.

“But, why? Staying here~”

Sena looked at her mother.

“I just need some air, eomma. Also, I’ve never tried working for our overseas branches, and this would do me good. I need experience.” She said with a smile, Haera nodded slowly.

“She has a point, auntie.”

Sehun just shook his head dismally.

“If you leave, please remember that I have to take another department under my wing. Thanks, HongNa.” He said dryly, Sena just smiled ruefully and nudged the tip of his shoe with hers playfully.

“It’s only for a while, oppa. I don’t intend to stay there permanently, don’t worry.”

“Then, when do you plan to leave?” Mrs. Hong spoke.

“Maybe next week, after my birthday.”

 

 

Taeyong exhaled as he entered his office, his secretary looked at him expectantly.

“I assume you’ve been sent my priority list.”

“Ah, yes, director. Your contacts.”

Taeyong nodded and walked to his seat.

“All calls from Sena, should be sent straight to me. It doesn’t matter even if I’m in a meeting.”

“Yes, sir.”

Taeyong turned his chair around and looked at SBS’s building, his brows went up briefly.

“And, how is it? That news.”

“It has died down a little, director. And~”

The doors opened slightly, revealing a giant bouquet of sunflowers, then Sena’s smiling face appeared.

“Director Hong,” The male bowed politely and helped her with the flowers.

“We’re here to visit and see how you’re doing.” Sena said as she stepped in with Mimi in two, Taeyong smiled and walked to them.

“More like she was just forced to pick me up from school, my brother’s busy.” Mimi said as she plopped on the couch, Sena chuckled.

“Welcome, director HongNa.” He mused before kissing the side of her head.

“How are you feeling?” He asked her quietly before letting go, Sena just smiled.

“I…actually don’t feel that bad anymore. But, his mother wants to meet up.”

Taeyong’s brows met as he met her gaze, Sena just let out a shaky breath before pressing her forehead against his chest.

“That is something I’m not ready for.” She mumbled, he just rubbed her back soothingly.

“Then don’t go.”

“I have to. I’m not a rude young lady.” She looked up and pouted.

“What?” He asked and brushed down her hair with his fingers.

“I almost drove to your entertainment company earlier, that’s going to be one adjustment for me.”

“Wae? Do you like it more when I was an actor?” He mused.

“Ani. I actually like this thing more. I get to drop by freely.” She squeezed his hand before pulling away from him; she walked towards his secretary to help him arrange the sunflowers.

“How was your first day?” She asked him, Taeyong just shrugged.

“It was fine. Kai hyung was kind enough to not make me show up at meetings yet.” He stated.

“Can we eat lunch? I’m hungry.” Mimi voiced out.

“Of course, CEO Kim Taeyong will be treating us, right?” Sena said as she took the seat across the two.

“Do I have a choice? What do you want to eat?”

 

 

“This is sad.” Haera said as she stepped in her husband’s office.

“What is?”

“I was really happy that Taeyong revealed his identity, because I wanted him to defeat the Jungs.”

“Wow, that’s very..mature of you, wife.” He smiled as he walked up to her and kissed he cheek.

“Sena wants to leave the country, why now? Taeyong just officially~”

“Ya, do you want them to date immediately? That would make Taeyong look like an arrogant bastard who just used his family background to get the girl.” Jaejoong chuckled.

“Well, yeah, but,” Haera plopped down on the leather couch.

“Do you think he’ll let her leave?” She asked, Jaejoong shrugged.

“Probably? He always knows what’s best when it comes to her.”

 

 

“What do you want to do for your birthday?” Taeyong asked as they got out of the building, he was holding onto Mimi’s hand .

“I don’t know, let’s just take it easy this year.” She said as she looped her arm around his free one.

“Easy?”

“Let’s just eat out then go home and sleep.”

“When did you get so boring?” He sighed dramatically; she just smiled and leaned against him as they walked.

People would glance at the three as they passed by, without Yuta they looked liked a family.

“We should be celebrating you, being finally out of your hermit cave.” She replied.

“Ya, my being out of my cave scared Jaehyun’s mother. You’re welcome.”

Sena halted and looked at him, Taeyong blinked. He had slipped.

“..What do you mean?”

“I…knew, Sen. I knew that she had someone spying on us and it was her who started the rumors. With Jaehyun’s consent.”

“Taeyong, I~”

“Don’t apologize, not once did I blame you.” Taeyong touched her hair briefly.

“But still, if it weren’t for that, you would still be~”

“It’s fine, really. Now, you just need to stop feeling bad about everything. It’s done, anyway.” He smiled at her.

She just scrunched her nose at him.

“It’s fine. I still won.” He winked at her.

“What? You won? What?” She blinked, he just turned away from her and jogged to Mimi.

“Ya! Kim Taeyong!”

He just smiled to himself before entering the restaurant.

 

 

You’re back to me.

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++