001

To You

 

Sena’s brows met briefly as she looked at the device.

“What? Why do I have to adjust for them?” She questioned, her secretary winced.

“Director, they said it was urgent. If we~”

“Exactly, I am the director, they already moved this meeting twice. Do they think I am that free?” She questioned again.

“But this is Dior, ma’am. Their boutique with us is one of the largest in the country.”

Sena rolled her eyes.

“They said they’d be here tomorrow morning. They promised.”

Before she could reply her phone pinged.

Milan. Want something?

It was a message from Taeyong, the lazy typer.

I was thinking you were in Japan.

His reply came seconds later.

“Director?” Her secretary asked again, they already reached the elevator.

“Two seconds.” She mumbled as she typed.

I was. Two days ago..I think.

She grinned.

Gucci slides. The one you called ugly shoes.

They are ugly. Why would you want them?

You know my size. Just buy them.

Taeyong just logged out of their messenger app, Sena finally looked up.

“I’m not going to meet them. Tell them to go the main office. Oh Sehun will deal with them.” She smirked, the doors opened and she went inside.

“But, director, that~”

“Ppyong!” She mused at him as the doors closed.

 

 

 

Sena stepped out as soon as the elevator doors opened, then she looked round, one of the reasons why she decided to take over the line of LG’s department stores was that she got to work within the mall’s premises. It wasn’t boring as she gets to see new people roaming around, shopping while she worked.

“Good afternoon, director.”

She smiled back at the employee as she walked, her eyes were on a couple of young girls trying out Mac lipsticks when she bumped into something warm and solid.

“Aigoo, who is this pretty face?” A familiar masculine voice made her relax, she felt his arms wrap around her waist.

“Let’s eat.” She told him with a frown, Jaehyun chuckled and let go of her.

“What do you feel like eating?” He asked as he took her hand.

“Something unhealthy.” She mentioned as they reached the doors, Jaehyun’s car was already waiting by the doors.

“Pizza?” He suggested as they approached the car, Sena waved at the two security staff as they passed.

“Strawberry milkshake too.” She added with a nod.

“Okay, get in.” Jaehyun opened the car’s door for her.

 

 

 

“So, guess what,” Sena started as she picked up slice off the pan.

“Hmm?” Jaehyun gently brushed the crumbs off her lips, she smiled.

“Yuta’s coming back from Japan. He might be staying for a year.” She said with a grin on her face before taking a bite.

“That’s good. You’ve been asking him to come by and visit.” Jaehyun said as he took a sip from his cola.

“Everything would be perfect if that ice prince just comes home too. He’s been away too long.” Sena pointed out again as she chewed.

“Is Taeyong busy?” Jaehyun asked.

“Too busy. Anyway, how was your day? I heard the award shows are coming.”

Jaehyun just shook his head.

“I am required to attend this year with eomma. It’s going to be tiring.”

“It’s all part of practice, babe.” She , Jaehyun hated attending publicized events, but as he is the next president of a huge broadcasting channel, he just has to adjust to it.

“You’re enjoying my misery.” Jaehyun chuckled, Sena just shrugged and looked at him.

“I’m just trying to make it up to you, I’ve been really busy the past few days.” She mused.

“I haven’t seen your face for four days. And I don’t like that you seemed to have lost weight. What have you been doing?”

“Some…issues just went overboard at one of our branches in Paju. But it’s all done now.”

“So, you can~” Jaehyun was interrupted when Sena’s phone started to ring.

She picked it up and answered.

“Where are you?” A familiar voice demanded.

“..Eating?” She blinked as she stood up from their table, Jaehyun watched her as she walked to the windows. His fingers went to his coat pocket and he touched the small velvet box inside.

“I didn’t ask what you were doing.”

Sena rolled her eyes.

“Why do you have to know that?”

“I’m at the airport.” Taeyong said.

“So?” Sena blinked.

“Incheon Airport. Pick me up.” Taeyong sighed.

“What?!”

“I just arrived. Will you be able to make it? I don’t feel like going to the company.”

“Ya, Lee Taeyong, you said you were in Japan~”

“I’ll be waiting, HongNa. Be quick.” He ended the call, Sena exhaled and went back to their table.

“Is something wrong?” Jaehyun asked her.

“I kind of have to go.”

“Wae? Is it work?” He said as she put on her jacket and picked up her purse.

“Ani. I got a package deliver to claim, an airhead actor. I’ll see you later.” She smiled apologetically before kissing his cheek.

“I can drive~”

 

“It’s fine. Bye!” Sena squeezed his shoulder before dashing out of the restaurant, he watched as she got in a cab and it sped away.

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

I dont know if you guys are familiar with Made In The USA, it's one of my Mark Tuan fics. This is actually inspired by that. Just a little heads up so you wont have to ask me. thanks!