028

To You

 

 

Tokyo

March 2016

 

 

“So, Mimi is Yuta’s younger sister. And you’ve been friends with him since high school?” Jaehyun asked as they exited the airport’s doors.

“Yeah, I even spent one year here just to learn the language.” Sena grinned just as two males in black suits approached them.

“You studied here? Alone?” Jaehyun asked.

“Ani, it was us three. Yuta and Taeyong were with me.” She replied.

“It’s my first meeting him, I mean physically.” Jaehyun took her hand they were lead to a waiting black Land Rover.

“You two will get along, don’t worry.” Sena nodded as she got in the car.

 

 

 

“What do you want? I have to buy it before going there.” Taeyong was on the phone with Yuta’s sister.

That’s very thoughtful of you, oneechan.” She said dryly, Taeyong could not help but laugh as he got inside his car.

Anything is fine, neechan. Thanks for making some time for me and being here.

Did Yuta teach you to say that?” He mused.

Just show up later, neechan. I heard Sena neesan’s already here.

“Arasso, see you later.” Taeyong strapped his seatbelt. Then he started to type a text.

You in Tokyo already?

Yeah. I’m with Jaehyun. You guys will meet him later. –Sena

Taeyong rolled his eyes. Then she sent another message.

Be nice. – Sena

I just got back from New York.

OMG! I love you TY! –Sena

Taeyong just shook his head as he looked at the black shopping bag on his passenger seat.

Who would name a bag “Boy?” Boy bag? Seriously?

I’ve been looking for that for months. Thank you! Please don’t be mean later. –Sena

He just smiled before putting his phone down.

 

 

“When did you befriend Yuta?” Jaehyun asked as they climb the steps towards the three-story house.

“Freshman year in Hana High. He was a little bit of a troublemaker and~”

“Are you talking bad about me, Hong Sena-ssi?”

They looked up, Yuta was grinning at them from the front door.

“Nakamoto oppa!” She grinned before rushing towards him and gave him a hug. Jaehyun just smiled and followed her.

“Oppa? Give me a break.” He rolled his eyes before letting go of her, then he faced the other male.

“This is Jaehyun, Jaehyun-ah, this is Yuta, we’ve been~”

The doors opened again, Jaehyun looked up.

“Why are you standing outside? It’s cold. Get in.” A bored voice demanded, Sena just beamed before going in.

“Lee Taeyong, you beautiful idiot!” Sena cheered as she hopped to him, Taeyong just narrowed his eyes at her before raising one palm to stop her.

“Yes, you’re welcome, HongNa. No need to be overly sweet. You’re welcome, so don’t bother me, I’m still sleepy form jetlag.” Taeyong stated, Sena just smiled and slapped his arm.

“Jaehyun’s here, I wanted to introduce you.” She said as she followed him to the kitchen.

“I know, Mimi informed me.” Taeyong nodded, Sena sat down on one of the stools.

“What is this?” He asked without facing her as he took out the cake.

“What do you mean?” She asked.

“Something’s bothering you.”

“How are you so sure about that?” She asked with a snort.

“I don’t need to look at you to know that something’s bothering you, so,” Taeyong finally faced her and set the cake down on the table.

“Spill.” He finished, Sena glanced behind them, Jaehyun was talking with Yuta while they watched some of Mimi’s classmates run around the house.

“Sehun oppa and him don’t get along so well.”

“You mean Sehun hyung doesn’t like him.” Taeyong replied, Sena shrugged.

“Well, that’s nothing to be worried about, you’re dating him, not Sehun hyung.” Taeyong said before walking to her.

“Ah, about the bag~”

“It’s fine. It’s a gift.” Taeyong just kissed the side of her head before bringing the cake outside.

 

 

“Nice to finally meet you.” Jaehyun smiled as he shook Taeyong’s hand.

“Yes, Sena told me so much about you.” Taeyong nodded, then Sena nudged him.

“What?”

“You’s supposed to add how I’m such a nice young lady and~”

“Why would I lie to him?” Taeyong asked flatly, Jaehyun chuckled and just squeezed her hand. Taeyong’s eyes went to their hands briefly.

“How was your flight to here? Bumpy?” Taeyong asked.

“It was okay. We took the early morning one,”

Daebak, you didn’t fly privately?” Taeyong blinked.

“Yeah, it was a last minute decision and,”

“Why didn’t you call hyung instead?” Taeyong asked, Sena eyed him questioningly. Jaehyun just looked at the two.

“Hyung? Which hyung? The president or the vice president?” She spoke in Japanese, Taeyong started to smile sheepishly.

“Let’s greet Mimi first.” Sena faced Jaehyun.

“We should do that.” Jaehyun smiled before wrapping one arm around her and going back to the house.

Taeyong just looked at the other male briefly before taking out his phone.

“Oh, Taeyong-ah? Please, tell Mimi that I’m sorry I couldn’t~”

“Hyung, who’s this Jaehyun guy?” Taeyong asked.

“Ah, Sena’s boyfriend. I thought you already knew~”

“No, I meant where is he from? Which family?”

Kai chuckled.

“The Jungs own KBS and SBS, hallyu star-nim.”

Taeyong looked at Jaehyun again as he leaned over to lift Mimi in his arms.

“Why? You don’t like him? Sena must really like this guy then, she brought him there.”

“Do I have to?” Taeyong spoke.

“What?”

“Do I have to like him? I’m not dating him, Sena is.” Taeyong replied, Kai snorted.

“Okay, I take it that you two wont be getting along well.”

 

 

“It’s good you’re here.” Haera said as Jaehyun joined them at their table, she glanced at Mimi and her friends enjoying their food.

“Sena was very adamant that I come.” Jaehyun said with a grin, Yuta chuckled.

“It’s only because she’s worried.” Jaejoong stated as they started eat.

“Worried? What’s there to be worried about, hyung?” Yuta asked, Haera glanced at the other table.

Sena and Taeyong were with the kids, the kids liked him so much because of his silver hair.

“She wants you to get along everyone, that’s just her. Especially Taeyong, they’ve been friends ever since.” Jaejoong nodded.

“And Mimi, you have to get along with Mimi, she’s the princess around here.” Jaejoong chuckled.

“Yes, she did warn me about Mimi.” Jaehyun laughed, Haera nudged Yuta.

“Look,” Haera spoke lowly.

“It will only take a while before they wont get along, noona.” Yuta whispered back.

“I was thinking the same thing. I mean, Sena,”

“I was kind of hoping Jaehyun would understand those two.”

“Me too. Well, who knows?”

tumblr_od8a88aknb1vfo6wqo2_400.gif

“But it’s the way he looks at her, it drives me crazy. Are you sure those two are platonic?”

“Yes, noona.” Yuta whispered back as Jaehyun and Jaejoong chatted.

“But I want those two to end up together. We can be cousins and in-laws.”

Yuta just chuckled and shook his head at the older girl.

 

 

“He might hear you, Mrs. Kim.”

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++