033

To You

 

 

“I feel bad, it’s your first day at work and you’re here with us…not working.” Sena blinked as Taeyong arrived with their ice cream, Mimi just grinned as she took her cup of bubblegum flavored ice cream.

“Whoa, you just realized that.” He said dryly before handing her a spoon, she just grinned and started to eat.

“Well, this is just payback time. You used to call me during my meetings, always insisting that I reply to your texts or pick you up from the airport.” She made a face at him.

“I didn’t have anyone else. I hate riding the agency’s car.” He said defiantly, Sena just snorted and wiped the bit of ice cream on the corners of his lip.

“Just eat up, director Kim.” She chuckled.

Mimi just smiled secretly at the two before continuing with her food.

 

 

 

Sena took a deep breath before stepping to the doors. She was guided towards one of the tables with the best view of the city.

“Mrs. Jung.” She smiled as she greeted the elder, the latter stood up and gestured for her to sit.

“You wanted to see me?” She asked.

“I just wanted to talk to you about….you and my son.”

Sena’s eyes widened.

“Is there really no chance for you two? I really wanted you to be~”

“No. There’s no chance.” She spoke.

Mrs. Jung’s eyes narrowed at her briefly, Sena’s brows met briefly.

“Ani, this is your fault. You were always around that Taeyong. Now you have the guts to tell me that~”

“Look, Mrs. Jung,”

“Jaehyun is not a child anymore. He knows what he should do and he definitely knows how to live his own life, so,..I beg you,”

“Let him live his life, stop meddling with his affairs.”

“You rude~”

“Fine, yell at me. But we can’t deny it, you love controlling your son. This is probably why things didn’t work out between us.”

The elder looked away.

“And, just so you know,” Sena looked at her squarely.

“Taeyong knows.”

“W—What do you mean?” She demanded, her tone shaky.

“That you were the one behind all that rumors. He knew before I did.”

Sena saw the lady’s eyes doubled in size.

“So, stop this. It’s not worth it.” She slowly stood up, with a small polite bow she left the table.

 

 

How was it? -Taeyong

Sena looked at her phone, she got in her car before typing a reply.

I survived.

That’s good to hear, I can’t pick you up later. I have a meeting. Should I send a driver? –Taeyong

Sena managed a small smile before typing back.

I can drive myself to your house, so no, thank you, TY.

You don’t like driving at night. –Taeyong

Sena just started her Audi before typing again.

I’ll be there, tell Jaejoong oppa to cook his signature bulgogi!

You probably just befriended so you could eat his food. Heol. –Taeyong

Sena just laughed before stepping on the gas pedal.

Our ice prince can be cute sometimes.She mused to herself before driving away from the building.

 

“A game?” Sehun looked at his father then at his uncle.

“Right!” Mrs. Kim finally spoke.

“Abeoji, just how..did you get dragged into this?” He blinked at Mr. Oh, who in return just jutted his lips at his younger sister, Sena’s mom.

“What are you planning exactly that you had to pluck me out from the BOD meeting?” Sehun asked.

Mrs. Kim smiled at him.

“We all know how Sena trusts you, my daughter confides most of her troubles to you, Sehunie.” Mrs. Hong smiled at her nephew.

“Well…Taeyong has it worst…but yes, auntie.” He nodded, still cluless.

“Then, help us.” Mrs. Kim spoke, Sehun saw his father and uncle shake their heads.

“I’m in!” Kai announced as he stepped in the room.

“It might difficult to make my daughter stay, but we can definitely make her fly back.” Mrs. Hong announced.

“How?” Sehun asked.

“A girl. We need another girl.” Mrs. Kim nodded.

“Heol, daebak. The elders in our family are a little…scary.”

 

“They’re better than us.” Kai said approvingly.

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++