017

To You

 

“Hmmm.” Sena was smiling as Taeyong put the car into a full stop, she was leaning forward as she looked at the restaurant.

“We used to go here a lot when were college students, the shop has grown so much.” She grinned as she unbuckled her seatbelt.

Taeyong just watched as she hopped towards the store’s front steps, then he heard something buzzing. He glanced at the passenger seat and noticed that Sena had left her phone and it was ringing.

He picked it up and looked at the screen.

Jaehyun

His lips pursed before placing the phone back on the empty seat and sliding down from the car.

 

 

“Where were you anyway? And you didn’t eat…” Taeyong asked as she picked up another drumstick.

“I was out…I didn’t feel like eating.” She reasoned without meting his gaze.

“You were out with Jaehyun?”

Sena stilled, Taeyong grew amused by her reaction.

“We’re bound to discuss about that.” He shrugged as he picked up a napkin and wiped the side of her cheek.

“You were right. I was being stupid.” She said quietly.

“I..just didn’t like how things had to change, HongNa. You have to understand, I do not need to get used to him, he has to get used to me.”

“I know. I was…just…I don’t know how to deal with something like this.” She put the chicken down and exhaled.

“So, you can’t choose him over me, okay?” Taeyong took her hand in his, she just smiled.

“It sounds like an order.” She chuckled.

“It is.” Taeyong kissed the back of her hand before going back to his food, Sena just grinned and picked up her glass.

 

 

Yuta leaned back on his seat; his eyes were on his laptop’s screen.

“What is he playing?” He murmured as he looked at the photos of Taeyong and Sena again. Some of Taeyong’s fans had photographed the two at Han River. In one photo Taeyong was seen hugging Sena while talking to her.

Then they were also seen eating at a restaurant together, and it was so unlike of Taeyong to be okay with choosing a table that was beside a window. He didn’t want to be disturbed when he was eating.

“He wanted to be seen.” Yuta nodded to himself as he looked at the photo of Taeyong kissing Sena’s hand.

“Lee Taeyong, what are you playing?” He just shook his head before stepping out of his office.

 

 

“Today was fun, thank you, grumpyhead.” Sena mused as the car pulled over in front of her office.

“Sena-yah,”

Sena looked at him, Taeyong then grinned before sliding down the car. Sena watched as he went around and opened the door for her.

“What is it?”

“You’ve heard about my hiatus, right?” He asked as her as she went down.

“I did. Six months, why?”

“Shall we hang out like before? Long drives to the beach, messing up Yuta’s house..and the likes.” He continued.

“That sounds great. I’m okay with that.” She nodded.

“Then….after KoreaAir’s party?”

“Sena?”

She looked up, Jaehyun was making his way towards her, Taeyong smirked slightly before facing the male.

“I’ve been calling you.” Jaehyun said as he reached them, Taeyong leaned on his car as he eyed the male.

“Ah! My phone.” Sena blinked before opening the Murcielago’s door, she picked up her phone from the seat.

“Sorry, we walked around for a bit. What brings you here?” Sena asked, Jaehyun glanced at Taeyong briefly before taking her hand.

“You left me without eating, I was worried.” Jaehyun fibbed.

“Did you try to feed her anything with honey again?” Taeyong chirped, Sena bit her lip and glanced at him.

Jaehyun paused.

“She runs away at the sight of honey. Bad memories due to allergies.” He shrugged coolly.

“You’re allergic?” Jaehyun looked at her.

“I..am. But, I went ahead because~” Her phone started to ring.

“I have to take this. See you.” Sena pulled her arm back before walking towards the building, Taeyong watched her as she walked through the sliding doors.

“What are you doing?” Jaehyun spoke, Taeyong met his gaze evenly.

“What does it look like I’m doing?” He replied.

“You sure do love the attention you’re getting when you’re with her. Are you doing this on purpose?”

“Are you annoyed that she left you for me?” Taeyong asked bluntly, Jaehyun halted, he smirked before pushing himself off the car.

“What to do? I don’t feel like sharing Sena with you.” Taeyong mused.

“She’s my girlfriend. You…You’re just using her, just like what everyone says. What can you do for her? You’re just an actor.” Jaehyun spat.

“Yea, what can I do? But,” Taeyong stepped forward to meet his gaze evenly.

“Are you sure?”

“What?” Jaehyun replied hotly.

 

“That she’s going to choose you.” Taeyong’s smirk grew wider before going back to his car.

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++