031

To You

 

 

 

Sena got in her car and quickly started the engine; she sped away from the building and wiped the tears on her cheeks.

She exhaled as she hit the main road.

She could hear her cellphone ringing in her purse, she just shook her head and ignored the call.

Then she heard someone honking behind her, she recognized the Aston Martin right away, and she sighed before pulling over. Taeyong parked in front of her and slid down from his car.

She rolled down the window.

“I want to be alone~”

“I know, but let me drive you there.” He said to her, Sena just stared back at him.

“You don’t need to speak. Just let me drive you there. You’re hands are shaking.” He looked at her hands on the steering wheel.

“We can take your car or mine.” He said calmly, Sena exhaled and stepped down from the car. She looked at Taeyong, then her tears started to fall uncontrollably. Taeyong just let out a shaky breath before wrapping his arms around her.

“Where do you want go?” He asked while rubbing her back comfortingly.

 

 

Sehun looked up just as the younger male joined them, Kai looked at Yuta meaningfully.

“Why does it feel like I’m picking up after his mess?” Taeyong said quietly as he asked for a beer from the bartender.

“Join the club.” Sehun said flatly, Taeyong looked at him.

“I saw that, so what now, Kim Taeyong?” Yuta spoke.

“Like promised, I report to the company in a few days.” He replied with ease, he looked at the silver chain on his wrist.

“I’m happy that you’re joining us, dongsaeng.” Kai nudged him, Taeyong just shrugged.

“But you should ask Sehun hyung why he looks so cranky.” Yuta mused as he picked up his glass, Sehun looked up and blinked.

“Me..? I’m fine.” He stated.

“You’ve been ignoring calls from your office ever since we got here.” Yuta pointed out.

“And you’re the one who invited us here, we’re having drinks as early as four in the afternoon.” Kai nodded, Taeyong looked at the older male.

“Just…a little celebratory thing for our “cheap entertainer” Taeyongie.” He fibbed, Taeyong shook his head at him.

Why aren’t you confessing to her? She wants to leave!

“Don’t try to be funny, hyung. Just don’t.”

 

 

Sena leaned against the car as she looked at Seoul below her; she was at an observatory a few miles away from downtown.

She crossed her arms over her chest and just sighed.

“What am I doing?” She sighed as she bit her lip, she looked at the car behind her. She touched the Aston Martin’s door, her brows furrowed.

“Did he get back safely? I always end up borrowing his cars.” She took out her phone and dialed.

Taeyong could not be reached.

Sena sighed again.

She looked around her and let out a deep breath.

I shouldn’t be doing this, nothing will happen if I continue stressing about it. It’s done. We’re over.

She opened the door and slid inside the vehicle.

 

 

Taeyong leaned against his elbow as he twirled the glass repeatedly. He could hear Sehun and Kai arguing beside him, he didn’t feel like celebrating his entrance to their company.

He felt numb.

“I can’t…do this, it’s like I always have to watch out for what happens, it’s tiring.”

“But you said you wanted to fix things. ”

“I don’t think I can.”

“I’m here for you.”

“I know you’ll always be.”

“But what to do, I…..I really like him, Taeyong-ah. But…..I’m tired.”

His brows met again. It was unfair, she loved Jung Jaehyun but all he did was make her cry.

His fists curled around his glass.

“He already has everything.” He said lowly.

“Who? Who has everything?”

He sat up, just as Sena took the empty stool behind him.

“Oh! Our Hong Sena!” Kai cheered.

Taeyong slowly sat up and turned to her, she had a small expectant smile on her face as she met his gaze.

“Here.” She said as she pushed his car key towards him.

“I realized locking myself away from people wouldn’t do me well. Thanks.” She nodded, Taeyong just gently cupped her cheek.

Sena just looked at him.

“You’re here.” He spoke.

“I had a feeling you guys would be here. Congratulations, Ty or Director TY.” She , Taeyong just let out a shaky breath.

You’re not really smiling inside.

“Hey, my glass is still empty.” She said to him, Taeyong just leaned over and softly pressed his lips against her forehead.

Sena blinked at him, he just gave her a small smile.

“You don’t have to act that you’re okay around me. I know.”

She just looked away and shook her head.

“I know, but I’m really happy that you chose this path. At least I get to hog out all your time now.”

“Of course, you can.” He just nodded and poured her a glass.

Sena just smiled and leaned her head against his arm quietly. Taeyong just pressed his nose against the crown of her head before picking up his glass.

 

Just stay with me.

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++