042

To You

 

Sena exhaled as she stepped through the revolving doors, she had just come back from a meeting from the company’s BOD and a lot of them were questioning her sudden reassignments.

“I’m going crazy.” She sighed as she got in the elevator. Her phone rang twice and she picked it up.

“Oh, oppa?”

“I’m heading back to the main office, can I expect you later at three?”

“Yes, I’m just going to have lunch with~”

“I know, and we have dinner later at your parents’ house.” Sehun announce.

“What?” She blinked as she stepped out of the machine, Sehun chuckled.

“Your mom was too….worried you’d stress over it, so dinner with the Kims later. See you there, sweetheart.” Sehun mused before ending the call.

 

 

“So, she’s back? That’s good then.” Haera smiled, Sehun shook his head and took shi seat.

“I’ll be handing her department back and,”

The other directors started to enter the conference room.

“She’s excused to be in this meeting, give the girl a break. They’ve been trying to corner her.” Sehun stated lowly.

“They just want her to be careful. There’s been so much talk especially with Jaehyun.” Haera said carefully.

“What? You don’t want her TY?” Sehun mused.

“Of course I want them together, but I’m worried.” Haera said.

“About what?”

“You know Sensen, she doesn’t……like..labels. I mean, she’s okay with being this and that, but what if~”

“It’s Taeyong, noona. He knows her best. I’m sure they’ll be fine.” Sehun nodded.

“Well, he does understand her wishy washy tendencies.” She chuckled.

“He doesn’t pressure her into anything, that’s why uncle liked him for Sena. Even from the beginning.”

“How do you know that?” She looked at her sibling.

“He mentioned it once, we were still college, if he were ever to give his daughter away, it had to be Taeyong.”

 

 

 

Taeyong looked up and handed the file back to his secretary.

“Then, you had the meeting moved?” He asked as he stood up.

“Yes, sir. It will be tomorrow after lunch.”

Taeyong just nodded and dismissed the male, he took off his coat revealing a black turtleneck sweater, he sat down on one of the leather couches and started the reading the documents that Kai had sent him earlier.

He didn’t look up as he heard the doors open again.

“Did you call~”

He stopped when a purse landed on the table across the papers he was holding, his lips quirked up as he recognized the pair of boots on his sight.

“I didn’t know you were coming by, you should have called.” He said to her, Sena just sighed, she shook off her boots and padded towards him.

Taeyong blinked at her.

“HongNa, are you okay?” He asked.

“I’m tired. I haven’t slept properly since I got home.” She mumbled as she climbed on his lap and curled to his chest, Taeyong smiled and just rubbed her back soothingly.

“You do know that secretary Im could walk in on us, right?” He chuckled deeply before kissing the side of her head; he set the papers down as Sena wrapped her arms around her neck.

“I don’t think she’ll have the guts to fire you.” She sighed again. Taeyong smiled.

“What happened? Have you eaten?”

“I’m here to ask you out for lunch.” She said darkly while closing her eyes.

“And your sitting on my lap relates to lunch…how?” He asked.

“I’m just tired. Can I hide here for a bit?” She asked and pulled back to meet his gaze.

“Of course. Should we have food delivered~”

“Ani, I intend to show you around.” She chuckled, Taeyong rolled his eyes at her.

“Are you busy? Did I come at a wrong time? Oh, I like turtlenecks on you.” She blinked at him.

“Not really. Some of my meetings were moved.” He replied as he leaned back, his hand still on the small of her back.

“Can we eat out?” She asked him.

“Why do you ask? I’m okay with it.”

“Just…with all the rumors swirling around now..I don’t think you’d be comfortable with going out…publicly.”

Taeyong smiled and shook his head.

“I’m fine with everything. HongNa.”

“Even with dinner..with the elders later?”

“Yeah. They called me.”

“You were informed? Heol!”

“I was..just earlier. Were you not?” Taeyong asked, she made a face and slid down from his lap, she plopped beside him and shook her head.

“So what are we gonna tell them?” He faced her.

“I don’t know. Do we need to label things?...Oh, that sounded bad.” She balked and covered .

“Whatever suits you.” He smiled and stood up.

“…..Huh? You’re surprisingly~”

“That was a little harsh. But they know you’re mine, so,” He leaned over to kiss her nose.

 

 

“It’s fine. Go put on your shoes, we’re going out.”

 

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++