011

To You

 

“Sir, director Hong has just stepped in the building.”

Jaehyun gave his secretary a nod, the female left his office, he stood up and buttoned his jacket. He shut his laptop close just as the double doors opened.

“Sena.” He smiled as he welcomed her with a hug. Sena pulled back from him.

“Is it true?” She asked him, Jaehyun blinked at her.

“What is?”

She chewed on her lip before walking towards the windows.

“I asked my office to trace back the rumors a few days ago, about the wedding, the things about Taeyong…and us.”

Jaehyun’s eyes widened.

“Sena, it’s not~”

“Don’t lie to me.” She faced him, she took out a folder from Chanel purse and tossed it on his table.

“And now, you’re making up things about him.” She said.

Jaehyun looked away.

“Taeyong..not once did he say anything when we started going out. He doesn’t even ask about you, Jung Jaehyun. So, why? Why are you doing this?”

“I just…” Jaehyun trailed off.

“And you drag Yuta’s sister here too, what are you trying to do? Is this because I wont marry you?”

Jaehyun stilled and looked up to meet her gaze.

“You…wont marry me?”

Sena looked away from him.

“I already told you, I’m not ready for something as big as marriage.” She stated.

“So, if I propose to you now…You would reject me?”

“I already told you….I’m not ready for that yet, why are you~” She exhaled and ran her fingers through her hair.

“And you question me about actually doing something for us?” He asked her.

“Doing something? You’re not only tarnishing my name, but also Taeyong’s career!”

“You always think about yourself!” Jaehyun snapped at her, Sena shook her head at him.

“Stop this.” She said.

“Why? Are you going to tell him?”

“No. I haven’t given up on you yet.” She said before leaving the office.

 

 

Sena closed her eyes briefly as she got inside the car, her phone started ringing, she took it out from her purse and tossed it out of the car before speeding away.

It was all so frustrating, she didn’t know what to do. She knew she made a mistake with Jaehyun, she shouldn’t have lost her temper. But he was being so difficult.

She exhaled as the traffic lights turned to red.

“They managed to trace the origin,..it was from Jaehyun’s office. As well as the article from this morning.”

“Then..the photos together with Mimi….?”

“I’ve checked it, he sent some people to follow you and take pictures.”

She couldn’t believe it, he had someone tail her around while she went out. She just sighed before stepping on the gas again.

 

 

 

Haera puffed her cheeks and put her phone down.

“I can’t reach her.” She spoke, Kai looked at her sister-in-law.

“Maybe she just needs some time…or what if she’s with Jaehyun?”

“She went to his office earlier, after that…she just disappeared.” Haera made a face as she leaned back on her seat.

“Where do you think she hid herself?” Jaejoong spoke.

“Am I Taeyong? How would I know?” Haera sighed.

“It would be nice if she called her mother, auntie has been worried sick.”

“Right, only Taeyong could guess where she is right now.”

 

 

“I mean, can you believe it?” Sena spoke again, she was lying on top of a hug pink floater on an indoor pool.

“He purposely planted those rumors, I already told him I don’t have any plans on marrying and this one, he wants to touch Taeyong too.” She continued, she lifted her head, the black German shepherd just looked at her confusedly as he lounged on one of the beach chairs.

“Does that make sense?” She met the dog’s eyes, the dog just huffed and looked away from her.

“Darcy says hi. Where’s your master?” She asked as she leaned back on the floater, Sena just exhaled and closed her eyes.

“I feel like I’m causing him problems.” She whispered to herself.

 

 

Taeyong stepped thru the front doors, he tossed his keys on the center table and headed for the kitchen.

“Oh, you’re here.” He spoke as his black German shepherd walked towards him, then he blinked.

“What’s that?” His dog had something on his mouth, he pulled it away from him.

“A..lipstick?” Then his eyes widened briefly.

“Sena’s here?” He murmured, the dog barked once before running away from him. Taeyong took out his phone and dialed Haera’s number.

“Noona, I was right. She’s here, at my home.” He said quietly.

“That’s good, thanks for telling me. Talk to her for me.”

Taeyong just nodded and followed his dog.

 

 

 

Taeyong pushed the doors opened, he relaxed when he saw Sena on the floater.

“Sena?” He called, she opened her eyes and looked up.

“You’re home.” She said with a smile, Taeyong’s brows met briefly. Somehow, he could sense that something was wrong.

“Need help?” He asked her, she just shook her head as she used her hands to paddle back to the poolside, Taeyong took her arm as he pulled her up.

“What happened? Haera noona was worried sick.” He said to her, she shrugged and shook her head.

“Is this about that article?”

“No, I was waiting for you here.” She looked up to meet his gaze.

“Why? Are you hungry? I can make us something.” Taeyong said, he was about to walk back to the house but Sena shook her head.

“Lately,” She started, Taeyong faced her.

“With all the things that are happening…I’ve..done some thinking, and I think it’s only right that..we adjust to some things.”

Taeyong’s brows rose briefly.

“Ani, a lot rumors are coming up, even Mimi was almost involved, it got me worried.”

“What do you mean? Sena, this~”

“It’s just that I don’t like it. And I’m worried that these rumors will hurt you career. People are thinking that you’re leeching off me..and…it doesn’t exactly help with Jaehyun’s status as CEO of a broadcasting company. I’m worried about you.”

“I don’t understand you.” Taeyong said.

“I just think a little distance would be healthy. Nothing to worry about, and we have to face it, we’re adults now, not students anymore.”

“Sena, why would we have to adjust because something like this? I don’t like it.” He said evenly.

“I know. But, don’t think too much about it…just for now, let’s do this. I don’t like it when things get messy. And, I don’t want you to be dragged into another scandal, you’ve worked so hard.”

Taeyong exhaled and looked away from her.

“Rest up.” She smiled before squeezing his hand, seconds later he heard her starting up her car and she sped away.

 

Taeyong’s brows met as he walked back to the dining room, he just tossed the bowl of spicy stew on the sink and went up to his room.

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++