043

To You

 

“So, have you decided?” Taeyong asked as they walked towards the restaurant, her nose scrunched up slightly.

Taeyong grinned.

“I was given the freedom to choose, Sehun oppa said I should really think about going back to my old position or,” She said as they walked towards steps towards the entrance doors, Taeyong took her hand as they went up.

“I should join at the admin building, you know..serious stuff.” She murmured.

“Ah, being CEO?” He mused as they stepped in the establishment, she nodded.

“And your answer is?” Taeyong asked as they arrived at their table.

“What do you think? Is it time I move up?” She said doubtfully, Taeyong pushed her chair for her as she sat down.

“For me, I wish you’d take the CEO position.”

“Wae? Do you think I’m ready for all that pressure.”

“Not really, if you take that your office would be nearer to mine. Win-win situation for TY.” He shrugged, Sena glared at him, he chuckled.

“I’m joking, but if you feel like you can do it, and I know you can. Then, why not, HongNa?”

“The directors aren’t exactly pleased with me right now.” She pointed out.

“So? It’s not like you’re going to move out again. I have you glued right here in Seoul.”

“Stop it, Kim Taeyong.” She hissed, Taeyong just laughed.

“I believe that you can do it. You know your company more than anyone else.” He said before standing up and leaning over to kiss her forehead, not minding stares he earned.

“Yes and I know that you’re just trying to use this opportunity to announce our relationship to the world.” She said dryly, but she was smiling.

“It’s easier that way, my fans would understand better if I don’t hide things.”

 

 

“Oh this is going to be fun.” Kai chuckled as he high-fived Mimi, Sehun grinned behind them. They were at the Hong residence, all gathered for dinner.

“We’ll probably see a flustered and confused, Sensen.” Haera mused as he joined them.

“Do you think uncle Hong would be angry? Sena did cause trouble after all, by disappearing and all.” Yuta asked as he took a seat on the couch.

“Are you kidding? This is like his dream come true. Taeyong and Sena.” Sehun mused.

“Hi.” Sena appeared by the doorway, Haera grinned at her.

“Aunt is still busy fussing about the food and everything, so she hasn’t had the time to talk to Taeyong yet.” Jaejoong chuckled.

“You’re not helping, cousin-in-law.” She sighed as she plopped down on the couch beside Sehun.

“Why? You don’t want to do this?” He asked her.

“Ani, I’m fine with it. It’s eomma’s teasing that makes me~”

“HongNa?”

She looked up, Taeyong was standing by the veranda doors with his mother and Mrs. Hong behind him.

She could also see her father, grinning at her.

“Good luck, Hong Sena unnie.” Mimi chuckled as Sena stood up.

 

 

“You two, was it really necessary to make us panic.”

“You guys played everyone.”

Sena chewed on her lower lip, Taeyong just smiled.

“It’s not like we planned this to happen.” Sena blinked, her mother just mimicked her childishly.

“Eomma!” She whined, the elders chuckled.

“We just wanted to ask, so what are you two now? So that we’d know when people ask us.”

Taeyong looked at Sena, his brows met briefly.

“We’re together. Not just as good friends, but more than that.” Sena spoke quickly.

“Aigoo, thank you Hong Sena, you finally did accept my perfectly flawed son. He’s not all just looks, I promise you that.” Mister Kim stepped forward and shook her hand, she laughed.

“Abeoji, don’t.” Taeyong sighed, Mrs. Kim chuckled.

“I know that, uncle. I’ve known him for years.” Sena grinned, Mrs. Kim took her hands in hers.

“You’ve been through a lot, Sena. But I’m glad you chose my son.”

“Excuse me, she left me. I’ve been through a lot.” Taeyong spoke up, Sena’s mother chuckled.

“Come now, Taeyong, it’s time for dinner.” She just pulled Taeyong back to the house, Sena glanced at him and she just smiled back.

 

 

“See? That wasn’t so bad.” Taeyong said as they found an empty bench by the Han River.

“Not bad? Abeoji practically badmouthed Jaehyun.” She said, Taeyong rolled his eyes.

“Wae? That annoyed you? This will annoy me if you are.” He asked, she chuckled and just leaned on him.

“Aniya, it would have been better if he didn’t mention him.” She shrugged, Taeyong mussed her hair.

“So, what now, HongNa?”

“What?”

“Are you going to move to an office closer to mine?” He asked, she laughed.

“What, you were serious about it?”

“I’m going to be busy for a few months, since I lack training like my brothers. I need to be close to you if that happens. I don’t do well with stress.” He said, Sena nodded.

“Well, I did talk it over earlier after our lunch. I called Haera unnie, and she did tell me that they need me there. So, and you were right, maybe it’s time I expose myself to that warzone, called our main office.”

Taeyong’s face brightened up.

“Really?”

“Yes, really.” She smiled.

“That’s good then, promotion for you, princess.” He nodded before kissing her cheek.

“So, you better do well at work.” She nodded, then Taeyong took out something from his coat pocket.

Sena blinked at him as he leaned over, she felt his fingertips brush against the back of her neck.

“I wanted to get you something nice.” He said as Sena felt the pendant on her neck, she looked at it and smiled.

“I love it.” She said softly, Taeyong nodded.

“You came back for me, HongNa.” He spoke.

“I’m thankful you chose to love me back.” He said carefully.

“Ya, you don’t choose who you love. I guess…it’s always…it was always you, TY. It just took time and some circumstances to finally get it.” She said quietly, Taeyong just smiled before leaning over to capture her lips with his.

 

 

“I know. I love you, HongNa.”

 

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

THE END! (2/11/17)

 

Thank you everybody!! Hope you all liked it!

-bluestone