012

To You

 

 

 

 

Sena took off her coat as she stepped in her house; an excited Darcy greeted her.

“Annyeong.” She patted his head, and then she paused and let out a shaky breath. She felt heavy inside and but she knew she had to do it. If she didn’t do anything, she was worried that Jaehyun will never understand who Taeyong really is to her.

She wiped her tears away before going to the living room.

“I’m sorry.” She mumbled before plopping down on the couch.

 

 

“Hi, cousin.”

Sena looked up just as Sehun appeared beside her, she was doing her usual checkup around one of their branches at Itaewon.

“You’re here.”

“So, do you have a phone already? It’s so hard to reach you.” Sehun commented as they walked together.

“I asked my secretary to get me one. What brings you here?”

Sehun shrugged at her.

“Have you talked to Jaehyun?”

Sena nodded.

“Yeah, we did talk.”

“I’m guessing things didn’t go so well.” Sehun said.

“Well, whatever.” Sena looked away, Sehun’s brows met briefly.

“By the way, today’s Thursday, it’s usually lunch with Taeyong. Why are you still here?” Sehun asked her.

“I’m busy.” She replied before distancing herself from him.

“Huh.” Sehun blinked at the girl.

 

 

“Does that make sense?” Taeyong spoke, Yuta looked up from his laptop.

“It kinda does.”

Mimi smirked and just continued coloring on her coloring book.

“What?”

“Look at it this way, hallyu star,” Yuta leaned back from his seat.

“There’s a lot of talk going around, and those recent photos of you two….” Yuta started to shake his head.

“What about those? What? Why? What?” Taeyong sounded irritable and unreasonable.

“The ones with Mimi, it looked like..you were a family.”

Taeyong eyed him warily.

“And the other photos…you two have a very unconventional friendship, male-female best friends aren’t very….conventional in our culture, Mister Lee.”

“So, why do we have to adjust? We never did that before. She’s like that with you too.”

Yuta sighed.

“It’s Jaehyun, you pabo.”

Mimi looked up from her seat.

Taeyong blinked.

“She’s probably worried he might misunderstand. She’s worried about him.”

Taeyong’s forehead furrowed, he sat down.

“She’s his girlfriend, but she’s being linked to you.” Yuta explained, Taeyong’s jaw tightened.

“Just understand her, she must really like this guy.” Yuta nodded.

What’s there to like?” Mimi spoke up, Yuta just eyed his sister warily.

Taeyong just stood up and picked up his leather jacket.

“Ya, where are you~”

“I have filming. See you.” Taeyong quipped before leaving the room.

 

 

“Chaebols are scary.” Taeyong’s manager spoke as he sat down, ready for makeup.

“They’d do anything just to get what they want, luckily, this was fix quickly.”

Taeyong just closed his eyes.

“But, I haven’t heard from Sena, she usually calls when something like this happens.” He looked up to see Taeyong.

“I don’t know, hyung.”

“Did she say anything? About that email your brother~”

“Hyung, if you want to talk to her, then call her.” Taeyong snapped, the older male blinked, the make up artist looked at the other male in confusion.

“Hey, did something~”

“Like I said, call her if you want to know.” Taeyong slid down from his chair.

“Ya, where are you~”

“I have something else to do, tell them I got sick. Cancel the shoot.” Taeyong picked up his jacket and left the room.

 

 

Sena looked up as she stepped out of their Itaewon mall, Jaehyun was standing across her.

“Then, I’ll get going, director.” Her secretary said before stepping away from her, Sena’s brows met briefly.

“I’ve been trying to call you.” He said softly as he walked towards her, Sena just stared back at him, then she paused, the mall behind Jaehyun had a huge LED screen on its side, it was showing one of Taeyong’s CF for a jewelry company.

Her brows creased together.

“I switched phones.” She replied carefully.

“Sena, I’m sorry. What I did was wrong and unacceptable, but….I…I was so..confused and it made me not see things.”

“I just don’t understand why you would do something like that.” She said to him, Jaehyun nodded and looked away.

“Taeyong’s my friend, Jaehyun, you can’t do that.” She spoke again.

“I know, I’m sorry, Sen. I was just worried he’d…you’d choose him.” He finished, Sena just sighed and met his gaze.

“Well, I’m still here, aren’t I?” She said, Jaehyun started to smile before wrapping his arms around her.

“Yeah, you are.” He nodded before kissing the side of her head.

Sena just let out a shaky breath as her eyes landed on the LED screen again.

 

Yeah, I still am.

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++