009

To You

 

 

“Whoa, you have the best babysitters.” Sena mused as Yuta approached them, the three had ended up roaming around Cheongdam-dong, Mimi was happily chatting with Taeyong as they walked in front of them.

One of the highest paid too!” Mimi called to her brother, Yuta laughed.

“I had to fix some of her documents for school. Thanks, princess.” Yuta chuckled.

“So, is that scandal fiasco done?” He asked her as Sena looped one arm around his.

“I don’t know. We haven’t traced who the main source was.” She made a face, then Mimi started running towards her brother.

“Aren’t you needed at the office?” Taeyong asked Sena as he gently pulled her back.

“I don’t feel like going back. I feel lazy and…I wanna sleep.” She exhaled as she leaned her chin on her shoulder; he chuckled and just patted her back.

“Then, should we drive home? Dinner at my place!” He called to Yuta who was already walking back to his car with Mimi.

“Okay!” He replied before getting inside the waiting BMW.

“I’m being serious. I’m worried about you.” Sena sniffed as she pulled back to face him.

“You kept on mentioning you were tired, take a break.” She stated.

“But~”

“I know, I know, but I saw your latest interviews, you didn’t look so well. Even now,” She reached to touch the skin under his eyes.

“I don’t like it. You look unhealthy.” She said seriously, Taeyong exhaled.

“I’ll talk to the company about it.” He nodded, she smiled at him.

“Then, galbichim for dinner?” She asked as they started walking.

“Heol, just seconds ago you didn’t want me to be overworked, and now you~”

“You promised me you would make some!” She said adamantly, Taeyong chuckled, Sena’s childish side was amusing.

“Arasso, now get in the car.”

 

 

“You’re out? That’s..unusual.” Jaehyun spoke through the phone.

“Yeah. But I’m not techinically out…this doesn’t count.”

Jaehyun heard someone scream.

“Mimi’s in Seoul! I forgot to tell you, she’s going to be continuing her studies here.” She said excitedly.

“Ah, so you’re at Yuta’s? How is she? She must have grown a lot.”

“No, not at Yuta’s, but~”

“Hong Sena, get off the counter!” Taeyong snapped, Jaehyun halted.

“Well, I’m at Taeyong’s. We’re at Taeyong’s.” She mused, Jaehyun heard her shuffle, then a loud thump made him paused.

“Sena?”

“See? I told you to not climb up there.” He heard Taeyong speak again, Jaehyun’s grip on his phone tightened.

“Sorry, I stubbed my toe on one of the stools. When are you coming home?” She asked.

“Tomorrow. Can you pick me up?”

She chuckled. Jaehyun glanced at his laptop as it pinged once.

He had new email.

“Of course.”

“Then, I’ll call you again later. Enjoy your dinner.” 

“Okay. Miss you.” Sena said before ending the call, he walked to his laptop and opened the email from his mother.

His brows furrowed as the pictures started to load before him.

 

 

“Yes? Next week?” Taeyong stood up while talking on his phone, Sena looked up from her plate.

“As expected, Taeyong’s cooking.” Yuta mused as he chewed.

Mimi looked at her plate and then at her brother’s.

“Oppa..you already ate too much.” She said in accented Korean, which made Sena smile.

“Oppa needs to eat a lot, he to keep up with you.” Yuta replied, Mimi snorted.

More like I need to put up with you.” The girl said flatly, which made Sena laugh.

“What was that? Work?”  Yuta asked as Taeyong rejoined them.

“Yeah. I have to be in Jeju for a few days, it’s my last schedule…so far.” He nodded as he placed some meat on Sena’s bowl.

“That’s good.” She nodded approvingly; Taeyong just helped Mimi with her soup.

“But, Sehun hyung just messaged me. He said he’s been calling you.” Taeyong glanced at Sena.

“Really? I’ll call him later after eating.” She nodded.

 

 

Sehun looked at the files before him.

“She has to know.” Jaejoong said again, Haera flinched.

He was together with the couple at their home.

“But, this might….complicate things. What if they fight?” Haera asked.

“Noona, what Jaehyun did isn’t right.” Sehun spoke.

Jaejoong nodded.

“I know, it will complicate things. But Sena has a right to know, this was done by her boyfriend. And it directly affects her; she should be able to fix this. Don’t worry.”

Haera exhaled and looked at her brother.

“But, why would he do something like this? It’s so not him.” She spoke.

“Who cares about him? Rich boy made a huge mistake.” Sehun mused as he leaned back on his seat.

“Well, I think we just gave Sehun a perfect reason to not hate him.” Jaejoong mused as he took his wife’s hand and kiss it.

“No, you just gave me another reason to.” Sehun nodded as he picked up his spoon.

 

 

“Movie night!” Sena announced as she plopped on the couch, Taeyong just glanced at her as she munched on popcorn.

“What are we watching?” Yuta asked as he walked in with Mimi, the girl was already dressed in sweats, just like Sena.

“Are you staying over?” Taeyong looked his friend.

“Can I? I already showered.” She blinked at him.

“Do I have a choice?” He shook his head at her, she just grinned and pulled the blanket towards her.

“How about…Avengers? The first one.” Taeyong suggested as he absentmindedly fiddled with the sleeve of Sena’s sweater.

Neesan, how about Barbie and the Nutcracker?” Mimi spoke, all eyes went to Taeyong.

“Right, oppa, can’t we watch that instead?” Yuta cooed as he took the bowl of popcorn from Sena.

“Yeah, oppa, let’s watch that. Please.” Sena nudged Taeyong with her toe.

Fine, play it then, Mimi.” Taeyong smiled at the kid before glaring at his two friends.

“Snow is about to fall soon.” Sena said as the movie started, Taeyong nodded and just pulled her closer to him.

“What are you going to do at Jeju?” She asked him, Taeyong exhaled, his nose scrunched up as he just leaned his head on her shoulder.

“A CF. Want to come?” He asked her.

“Nope. I’m busy.” She mused back at him, Taeyong nodded.

“But, that scandal….it wont..affect you badly, right?” She asked quietly, Taeyong could sense the worry in her tone, he sat up and faced her.

“It won’t. Don’t worry. It will die down soon. Besides, a lot of people already who you are to me.” Taeyong nodded before tucking a lock of her hair behind her ear.

“…Fine. I’m sorry about this.”

“Don’t be. It’s not your fault, HongNa.” Taeyong winked at her before facing the screen again.

 

 

Sena was leaning against her car as she waited a outside the arrivals gate. She was dressed in a pair of knee ripped jeans, a gray cashmere sweater, and her face was framed by her oversized Dior sunglasses.

She looked up and smiled.

“Well, you’re here.” Jaehyun said conversationally as he reached her.

“I had some free time.” She shrugged while grinning as Jaehyun pulled her to him and kissed her.

“How was Taiwan?” She asked him as she pulled back.

“A little balmy, but the food was great.” He nodded at her, Sena glanced behind him, and two men were walking towards them.

“I will be going with Sena today. You can take this.” He let go of Sena and handed his luggage to the males.

“I’m guessing you saw that article with me and Taeyong and our so-called engagement.” She started.

“I did. Very messy.” Jaehyun said coolly.

“I know. I still don’t know who started that one.” Sena fixed the lapels of his coat and exhaled.

“But, is it that important?” Jaehyun asked her as he took the car key from her hand.

“Sort of. Lunch is on me.” She looked up to meet his gaze.

“Okay, director Hong.” Jaehyun kissed her cheek before walking around to the driver’s seat. He paused and glanced at Sena as she got inside the car.

 

Why are you only focusing on him?

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++