023

To You

 

 

 

 

“I honestly don’t understand why we’re doing this.” Sena stated as they entered the department store, she fidgeted with the hem of the mini dress she was wearing as she looked around.

“Ya, come here.” Taeyong took her hand and pulled her with him.

“Your birthday’s next week.” He said as they walked, Taeyong was scanning the area as they passed by.

“I know that.” Sena replied.

“Not the time to be sarcastic with me, HongNa.” He stated as he started to point at some of the racks, Sena followed his gaze and watched as the sales representatives picked up the items, Taeyong let go of her hand and walked to them.

“T—Taeyong, what~” She walked after him.

“Yes, her size…” Taeyong glanced at her.

“Ah, we know miss Hong’s size, you were here last time to get her something, sir.” The lady smiled.

“Yes, then please wrap it up.” Taeyong nodded, he took Sena’s hand again and pulled her out of the store. She just watched as piles of designer clothing were packed.

“Why did we just empty out two racks from Dolce & Gabbana?” She asked as they walked towards the escalator, Taeyong as usual, earned appreciative stares as they passed by.

“We? No, I did it.”

“Taeyong,” She sighed, he spun around to face her.

“Your birthday’s coming up.” He squeezed her hand before pulling her again.

“But, what you’re doing,” She said as she looped her arm around his comfortably, Taeyong tensed but he just nodded at her.

“People will talk~” Taeyong shook her arm off and walked towards a store, Sena just followed him, clueless.

“You like that, right? For weekends?” Taeyong asked her while pointing towards a pair of Chanel espadrilles.

“Yeah, I do, but~”

“You have the latest colors, right? Could you show us?” Taeyong said, the male nodded and left.

Sena sat down.

“Taeyong-ah, I have dinner~”

“I know, I’m driving you there.” Taeyong replied coolly, the male returned with boxes on his arm.

Taeyong smiled and knelt down in front of her.

“Ya!”

He just carefully slid off her boot and helped her to one of the espadrille.

“I can do it myself.” She muttered.

“You’re wearing a short dress, so let me.” Taeyong nodded and patted her foot down.

“How is it?” He asked.

“Well, I like it, but~”

“We’ll take everything then.” Taeyong turned to the male again.

“Yes, we’ll just wrap it up for you, sir.”

Sena just blinked at him, Taeyong wordlessly put her boot back on.

“You do know that I would be asking for an explanation for this, right?” She said as he sat beside her.

“I already told you, it’s your birthday next week.” He faced her, Sena bit her lower lip.

“Just buying me food would do.” She pointed out.

“Last year I was in China, so I couldn’t spend it with you. And the year before that I was filming.” Taeyong replied.

“I know, but you sent me a Rolex and a necklace, Taeyong.”

“We have matching ones.” He poked her cheek and showed her the watch on his wrist, a sheepish smile appeared on his face.

“I am aware of that but this~”

Taeyong just cupped her left cheek softly, Sena halted, her eyes widened.

“Just…let me do this, okay?”

Sena just stared back at him.

“I know you’re about to give me that lecture again, like luxury never appealed to you and you don’t need these things, but,” Taeyong met her gaze.

“I only have one Hong Sena in my life, you should at least me spoil her from time to time.” He smiled before standing up and walking to the sales representative.

Sena let out a big breath and leaned back on her seat.

 

 

 

The Bugatti Chiron stopped in front of the Jung household, Taeyong slid down from his seat and opened the door for her, Sena paused.

“Oh?” She reached for his hair.

“Purple?” She said as she ran her fingers through his silver and purple locks.

“I had to do it for the shoot earlier.”

“I like your silver hair.” She chuckled.

“I’m thinking of dying them back.”

“Back? To your natural color?” She asked.

“Yeah.” He replied as he helped her with her coat, Sena nodded. The front door opened, Sena glanced at Jaehyun.

“Will…you pick me up later?”

Taeyong nodded.

“Of course, just call me.”

“Yeah.” She smiled, Taeyong just kissed the side of her head before going back to the driver’s seat.

Jaehyun’s eyes followed the Bugatti as it sped away, Sena walked towards him.

“Are you going to make a big fuss about it again?” She asked quietly.

“I was calling the whole day, where were you?” He asked softly as he let her in.

“I was with my friends, Yuta and Johnny wanted to hang out for a bit, Taeyong asked if I could make some time for him.”

Jaehyun just nodded as they walked towards the house, from afar, Sena could hear the Bugatti’s engine revving up, she smiled to herself.

 

 

“It’s been so long since you last visited, how have you been?” Mr. Jung asked as he greeted the girl warmly.

“I’ve been well, chairman.” She said with a smile as she sat down.

“Jaehyun volunteered to cook for us tonight, he made all our kitchen staff leave early.” Mrs. Jung chimed, Sena looked at him. Jaehyun just gave her an unsure smile.

Sena smiled and just squeezed his hand.

“Anyway, we’ll leave you two to talk for a while.” The elders stood up and left the living room.

“Lately, I know I’ve been a little secisitive…unpredictable, overall, a crappy girlfriend.” She nodded with finality, Jaehyun couldn’t help but smile.

“No, it was my fault.” He just took her hand in his.

“Look, Jaehyun-ah, I~”

“Don’t say it.” Jaehyun said, Sena bit her lip.

“I was just going to thank you for putting up with me…but, well, okay, if you don’t want to hear it, then…fine.”

Jaehyun blinked at her, Sena shook her head at him.

“But, please, you know where I stand…on marriage.” She said quietly.

“Yeah, I understand.” He nodded and opened his arms to her, Sena smiled and just leaned her chin on his shoulder as he wrapped his arms around her.

 

 

 

Darcy eyed the two males warily as they rummaged through the kitchen, it was just seven in the morning and his master has not yet come out of her room.

“Darcy?” Sena’s voice echoed from the stairs, the dog jumped up and ran.

“Yuta? Taeyong?” She called as she went down, Yuta whistled once.

“You’re here early.” She commented with a grin as she sat on the stool.

“So, how was dinner with in-laws?” Yuta chimed, Sena smacked his arm.

“Good morning, HongNa.” Taeyong said, he kissed the side of her head before walking to the refrigerator to get some vegetables.

“It was okay.” She leaned on her elbows lazily.

Taeyong looked at her.

“You wanted me to come pick you up, what happened?” He asked as he took the seat beside hers. Sena looked at him, then smiled sheepishly.

tumblr_ob1rcqNcq01u8oxbro1_400.gif

Yuta chuckled, but he grew a little tense.

“Just….we decided to roam around for a bit, I forgot to text you.” Sena poked his cheek, Taeyong just rolled his eyes at her before walking back to the stove.

He exhaled as he turned his back to them, his fingers curled around the spatula tightly.

 

But I waited for you.

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++