025

To You

 

 

“You let her leave?” Sehun sighed, Kai looked at Taeyong.

“If I tried to stop her, then it would be messy. You know her, hyung.” Taeyong said calmly, but he was checking his phone.

“People heard it you know,” Kai spoke, Yuta looked at his friend.

“What?” Taeyong asked before taking a sip from his drink.

“What Jaehyun told you, it wont be long when rumors would go around again.” Kai continued.

“It wont be a problem.” Taeyong said coolly.

“I hope it wont be.” Sehun nodded.

“Oh, it will be.” Kai said, as he looked at the Sena’s parents speaking with the Jungs.

 

 

The black and blue Bugatti Chiron was seen speeding away from the hotel, Sena was behind the wheel, her shoulders tensed and her knuckles white as she held onto the wheel.

“Is it true? How could you keep it from us, Hong Sena?” The elder Hong slapped her

“What was I keeping from you, halmae?”

“That you were getting married, Jaehyun and his parents visited us earlier at the company.”

She exhaled and wiped the tears away from her cheeks.

“This is not it.” She said to herself, she could already here two police cars tailing behind her, obviously asking her to stop.

Sena just shook her head and stepped on the gas.

 

 

“What was that, noona?” Yuta asked as he joined Haera and Jaejoong at their table, the party went on as planned despite the whispers about the incident earlier.

“What was Jaehyun thinking, letting his parents speak with the elders.” Jaejoong sighed, Haera just shook her head.

“This is a wrong move.” Haera said.

“What do you mean?” Yuta asked, then Sehun joined them.

“He feels threatened, because he feels like he’s about to lose.” Sehun spoke.

“Taeyong?” Jaejoong asked, Sehun nodded.

“But, hyung, what he doesn’t know is that Sena tries so hard to make things work between them, no doubt she might have even asked Taeyong to put some distance between them,” Sehun continued.

“He knows so much.” Yuta mumbled.

“But, maybe they aren’t meant to be.” Sehun finished, Haera watched as Taeyong checked on his phone again while chatting with Kai and some friends.

“When did you find out, hyung? About Taeyong’s feelings for Sena.” Yuta asked, Jaejoong looked at his in-law.

“Only a fool wouldn’t notice it.” Sehun snorted.

“You have to applaud Taeyong too, for not trying to steal her away from him while he perfectly can.” Jaejoong nodded.

 

 

“She not picking up!” Mrs. Hong complained as she put his phone down, the elders looked worried as they took their seats.

“Why are you not worried at all?” She faced her husband, Mr. Hong just leaned back on his seat and crossed his legs.

“What for?” He asked while taking a small portion of his salad.

“You can still eat now? Your daughter just disappeared after telling us she’s getting married!”

“She didn’t tell us she’d get married. The Jungs said that.” He replied while chewing.

“Yeobo!”

Mr. Hong put his fork down, he saw Taeyong rushing out from the room.

 

 

 

“Really? Are you sure?” Kai asked, Taeyong chuckled.

“I am, and I have to go now.” He said as he took out his phone.

“Sena?”

“Yeah.” He said after reading her text.

“It’s always been her, huh?” Kai said, Taeyong paused and looked at the older male.

“I think so.” He nodded, Kai just grinned and slapped his arm.

“Go, then. Make sure she doesn’t kill your Bugatti.”

Taeyong stepped out of the event hall, he went straight to the hotel’s exit doors and got in a cab.

“Who cares? He’s not in our level, he should step away from Sena. A cheap entertainer like him shouldn’t be seen with my daughter-in-law.”

“She’s my girlfriend. You…You’re just using her, just like what everyone says. What can you do for her? You’re just an actor.”

“What are you? Will you be able to feed her? You can’t even afford to be with her.”

Taeyong just leaned back on the seat, his brows knitted together. Then the cab stopped, he paid the driver before getting down.

 

 

Sena was leaning against the Chiron’s hood, her arms wrapped around her shoulders as she looked at the night sky.

“Hey, third-generation chaebol kid!”

She glanced back, Taeyong was walking towards her.

“Thanks.” Sena said as she handed the key back to him, Taeyong just nodded before draping his coat around her bare shoulders.

“Is she okay?” He asked as he leaned on the hood beside her.

“The third-generation chaebol kid? Not really.” Sena said quietly.

“Ani, not you, the car.” Taeyong replied, Sena just hit his arm. He smiled softly before wrapping one arm around her.

“What was that, Lee Taeyong?” She spoke.

“I’m sure there’s an explanation for that.” Taeyong nodded, Sena just sighed.

“I don’t think I want to hear it.”

“Sen~”

“I can’t…do this, it’s like I always have to watch out for what happens, it’s tiring.”

“But you said you wanted to fix things. ”

“I don’t think I can.” She swallowed, Taeyong could feel her shaking, and he sighed before pushing himself off the car and facing her.

“I’m here for you.” He said, Sena just nodded before burying her face on his chest, he felt the front of his shirt getting damp.

“I know you’ll always be.” She said quietly, Taeyong just exhaled and leaned his chin on top of her head.

“But what to do, I…..I really like him, Taeyong-ah. But…..I’m tired.” She sobbed, Taeyong just tightened his arms around her as she cried.

 

 

Why not me? Am I not good enough?

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++