019

To You

 

Sena exhaled as she pulled the glass of amber liquid closer to her. Her forehead was creased as she ignored the noise behind her.

“What’s this? Hong Sena at a club…alone!” Yuta appeared and occupied the stool next to her.

“Thanks for coming.” She nodded.

“Is something wrong? Please tell me this is your first glass.” He sighed as he pulled the bottle away from her.

“I..did something really…mean today.” She said as she took a small sip from her glass.

“Like what? Lunch with Taeyong?” He mused.

“No…I took Taeyong’s side.”

Yuta halted.

“What?”

“Lately, Jaehyun…” She shook her head, her phone was ringing.

“It’s secretary Noh. I better take this. Don’t finish my drink.” She said pointedly before sliding down from her seat.

 

 

“Secretary Noh?” Sena answered as she stepped out of the building.

“So sorry to call you this late, director, but it’s urgent.”

“It’s okay. Go ahead.” She said as she looked around, she was dressed in a tight velvet mini dress and a pair of thigh high boots.

“Our schedule has been moved. You are needed at our Jeonju branch by this Wednesday.”

“The opening.” She nodded.

“Yes, and about KoreaAir’s party~”

“I’m going. Alone. RSVP me with Jaejoong’s oppa’s office.”

“Alone…? Yes, I’ll call them tomorrow, director. Then, good night.”

Sena put her phone down, she exhaled and rubbed her arms.

“It’s getting cold.” She murmured, then she heard a low purring of an engine, the people around her started murmuring amongst each other.

She spun around, she noticed a familiar looking vehicle roll down the street.

“Oh?” She blinked.

Taeyong slid down, and as soon as he did, squeals and cheers erupted. He was dressed simply, a black leather jacket, dark jeans and a white dress shirt.

“You actually took the Aston out. Congratulations.” She mused at him, Taeyong just wordlessly spun her around and continuously rubbed his palms on her arms as he pushed her back to the building.

“It’s cold. Let’s talk inside.” He said as they reached the club’s entrance. Sena just glanced at One-77 as people started taking photos with the car before stepping through the doors.

 

 

“Taeyong’s here.” Sena announced as she returned to her seat.

“Yes?” Yuta looked around.

“He’s talking with some of his colleagues.” Sena stated as she finished her drink.

“Sena-yah,” Yuta nudged her.

“Lately…haven’t you noticed something odd with Taeyong?” Yuta asked carefully.

“Odd? What kind of odd?” Sena asked distractedly as she eyed a couple across them. They were making out, she shuddered.

“Like..something that he doesn’t do..usually.”

“Hmm,” Sena leaned on her elbows.

“Ah!” She nodded.

“What is it?” Yuta asked with interest.

“He’s been taking out his cars a lot. Like…his really expensive ones. The Aston Martin’s outside.” She nodded.

Yuta sighed.

Not that kind of odd!

“So, you said something about Jaehyun, what happened?” Yuta changed the topic.

“It’s nothing.”

“Sena-yah, just tell me.” Yuta poked her cheek playfully.

“It’s nothing, Nakamoto oppa. Let it go.” She chuckled.

“Ya, just because Taeyong’s here you wont talk about him. Heol.” Yuta shook his head.

“I’m having a hard time. Like how to let Jaehyun and Taeyong exist together.” She said softly, Yuta looked at her.

“Why?”

“I feel like I have to let go of one…but I can’t.”

“Sen,”

“I know. It shouldn’t come to this, but I feel like it’s the only way.”

Then Sena jumped when she felt someone kiss the side of her head.

“What’s the only way?” Taeyong asked as he took the seat beside her.

“The only way not to get drunk is to get out of here.” Sena beamed at him, Taeyong snorted.

“But we just got here, so we’ll leave later.” She continued, Taeyong just shook off his jacket and placed it across her lap.

“Don’t drink too much. You’re going to complain tomorrow.” Taeyong stated before calling the bartender, Yuta just looked at his friend.

“Right, your birthday is coming up.” Yuta said.

“Oh, let’s just sleep on that day and not go out.” Sena said as she ordered another drink.

“That sounds great.” Taeyong nodded, Sena just sighed and leaned her head against his shoulder.

“I’m serious. Some rest would do me well.” She murmured, Taeyong looked at Yuta questioningly.

“She’s been drinking before I got here.” Yuta said quietly, Taeyong noticed how flushed her cheeks were.

“Okay, time to go, HongNa.”

 

 

“Taeyong’s car!” Sena laughed as she walked towards the Aston Martin, Yuta just watched her go.

The three were at a nearby park.

“Why did you let her drink?” Taeyong sighed.

“Ya, tell me the truth.” Yuta faced his friend.

“What are you doing?”

“What do you mean?”

“I know you purposely did those things to aggravate Jaehyun, taking Sena out, kissing her hand…always being around her. Is this some sort of revenge because of those articles?”

“Wae? I can’t hang out with her anymore? You sound just like him.” Taeyong looked away. Yuta glanced at him.

“Ani, I’m not saying that. But it looks like your purposely trying to get in the way.”

“Yuta~”

“It looks like your trying to take Sena from Jaehyun.” Yuta finished, Taeyong paused.

“Yuta, I~”

“Wae? Do you have feelings for her?”

“I can’t let someone like him be with her.” Taeyong stated flatly.

“Still, this isn’t the way.” Yuta replied.

“Why? Why can’t I take her back? She’s my Hong Sena in the first place!” Taeyong snapped. Yuta blinked.

“He doesn’t deserve to be with her.” Taeyong finished.

“And you do? I have to make sure if you’re just doing this out of pride. Because you heard his mother talk about you or are you doing this because you love her.” Yuta replied.

Taeyong looked away.

“Because if you’re just doing this because of those rumors, then I need to stop you.”

Taeyong faced him.

“I….”

“So, what is it, Lee Taeyong?”

“You…You might be right.” Taeyong spoke.

“About what?”

“My favorite boys!” Sena came running to them, she hopped to Yuta and wrapped her arms around his neck with a huge grin.

Taeyong’s eyes went to her face.

“I don’t think I can lose her.”

“You’re not making any sense, Taeyong.” Yuta stated, Sena just started to try braiding his hair.

“I see her differently now, I don’t know when it started but the moment she told me Jaehyun mentioned marriage to her…I grew angry.”

Yuta’s brows rose.

“It actually didn’t help when I found out it was him  behind all those rumors. Then Sena came to me and told me his family was pressuring her into marriage. I grew frustrated, because she can’t be Mrs. Jung Jaehyun.”

Sena hiccupped, her eyes started to droop slowly.

“Taeyong-ah,”

 

 

“She’s mine. She’s my Hong Sena.”

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++