007

To You

 

 

Yuta smiled and looped Sena’s arm around his.

“Hello, gongjunim.” He grinned at her.

“Some girl just walked to Taeyong with a marriage certificate, you should have seen his face.” She chuckled; Taeyong just eyed her warily and carefully brushed her hair away from her face.

“But, have you seen it?” Yuta asked her as he took a small sip of his champagne.

“What?”

Taeyong blinked and looked at her.

“You haven’t?”

“What? I’ve been busy all afternoon, and I had to rush home to prepare.” She sighed.

“It’s about us again. Nothing to be bothered about, I already took care of it.” Taeyong said to her.

“Ah, pictures again?”

He nodded at her, Yuta looked at the male dubiously, then a female approached Sena quietly. Sena nodded and faced her friends again.

“I have to say a few words. See you later.” Sena said before leaving the two.

“Ya, can you imagine it?” Yuta spoke as they watched Sena politely pass by the guests.

“What?”

“Our Sena becoming Mrs. Jung Jaehyun, or her being married. When we talked about it a few days ago…It kind of got me thinking.” Yuta mused, Taeyong’s brows met.

“Married.” He echoed.

“Right, can you imagine it? We wont be able to pester her as much, well, that’s for you. We wont be able to just grab her and go on a drive or a clubbing spree.” Yuta laughed.

Taeyong’s forehead furrowed as he watched Sena and her two cousins climb up the stage.

“Well..that’s life.” Taeyong quipped.

 

 

Sehun’s phone pinged, Kai saw the change on his face as his in-law read the message.

“What is it?” Kai asked, just then Haera had approached them, her eyes wide.

“Where did this come from?”

“Is this true?”

Sehun took Kai’s phone and he balked.

“I don’t believe this…”

Sehun looked up, then he saw Sena making her way out of the hall with her phone in hand.

 

 

Jaehyun picked up his ringing cellphone, he stood up and walked to the floor length windows.

“Chief Min,” He answered.

“I just sent you a copy of what you asked for.”

He walked to his laptop and opened the email, his eyes scanned through the photos.

“This is enough. Distribute it.”

There was a short pause.

“But, sir, if I may ask…why..”

Jaehyun exhaled.

“I have things I need to clarify. Someone needs to be reminded of something too.” He said as he closed the laptop.

“Make sure they wont be able to trace the source. Thanks, Chief Min.” He ended the call and sat down on the leather couch.

 

 

“Secretary Noh, what is this?” She asked.

“We’re looking into it, director. We don’t really know what to do, they have pictures.”

Sena closed her eyes briefly.

Another article was released, and it was the type that bothered her a lot.

KBS CEO JUNG JAEHYUN TO WED GIRLFRIEND THIS YEAR!

Below the headline were photos of Sena and Jaehyun entering SillCom’s office and some were even of her and Jaehyun checking out condominium units a few weeks back.

“Deny it. Release a statement, no wedding is going to happen.”

“Yes, director.”

“And, check the source. I want to know who it came from.” She said flatly.

“Yes, I’ll contact you as soon as I get the details.”

Sena exhaled and put her phone down.

She crossed her arms and leaned back against the wall.

“Hey.” Taeyong walked up to her.

“You saw it?”

He nodded, she sighed.

“I don’t like getting into scandals. It’s uncomfortable.”

“Hmm, by this time, I thought you were already used to it.” Taeyong said with a small grin.

“It’s always the same talk when they see us together, but this kind of thing…” She looked at her phone, Taeyong’s eyes went to the screen. It was a photo of Jaehyun and her and big red letters on top made him uneasy.

“It’s a new thing.” She finished, her brows still knitted together.

“Relax. I’m sure your secretary will be able to clean it up by tomorrow and Jaehyun’s side too.”

She shrugged.

“I just don’t like it. It’s…You know, his mother mentioning marriage, and him wanting to buy a house together~”

“Hey, hey, Sen, stop. Overthinking wont do you good.” Taeyong just wrapped one arm around her. She exhaled and smiled, Taeyong just patted her back.

 

“It’s nothing. Some bored reporters just needed something to talk about, so relax.” He said calmly as he gently brushed down her hair with his free hand.

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++