021

To You

 

Sena pulled his jacket closer to her as they stepped out to the garden.

“What is it?” She asked, Jaehyun faced her, his brows met briefly.

“Sena, I….I don’t know what to say.”

“So, why did you come here?” She replied while looking away, she saw Darcy sniffing about.

“I know things have been difficult, I don’t even know why this is happening,”

“You don’t know? You were the one who started all those rumors.” She replied, Jaehyun bit his lip.

“I’m…getting tired. Honestly, I don’t even know why we’re talking.” Sena stated.

Jaehyun’s forehead furrowed.

“Jaehyun, right now, it’s very difficult for me to trust you.”

“Sena, I know~”

“You get angry over little things and the way you….” She trailed off.

“You’ve been choosing Taeyong over me a lot, Sen.”

Sena shook her head.

“I’m not used to him being around a lot. He was always overseas.”

“So, you want him to leave?” Sena replied, Jaehyun looked away.

“If you’re worried about the dinner with your parents later, then don’t be. I’ll be there.”

“I’ll come pick~”

“Don’t. I said I’ll be there.” Sena met his gaze evenly; she just puffed her cheeks before turning away from him.

“But…what about us?” Jaehyun asked, she stopped.

“I don’t know. You scare me, Jaehyun, you seem so unstable.”

“Sena, I~”

“Let’s talk later. My friends are inside. You can go.” Sena said before calling Darcy over and walking back to the house.

Jaehyun exhaled, he saw Taeyong and Yuta chatting by the windows, his fists curled before walking back to his car.

It’s all because of you, Lee Taeyong.

 

 

“Do you feel better?” Yuta asked as Sena joined them in the dining room, Taeyong pulled the chair for her.

“Yeah, a bit.” She said quietly.

“I’ll just go get Mimi.” Yuta said before leaving the room, Sena exhaled and leaned against the table.

“Why?”

Sena scrunched her nose, but Taeyong could already see the tears forming in her eyes.

“Hey, hey,” Taeyong moved towards her.

“Taeyong, I….This is more stressing this work.” She sputtered, he just sighed and wrapped his arms around her.

“I wont ask what happened between you two, but I don’t like seeing you cry, HongNa.”

Sena just pressed her nose against his shoulder.

It’s difficult. I can’t lose you. I can’t lose him.

“If he makes you happy, why are you like this now?” Taeyong spoke softly, Sena just shook her head.

“You two should talk properly, knowing you, you just probably told him to leave.”

She didn’t speak; Taeyong bit his lip and pulled back.

“But,” He said as he brushed the hair away from her face.

“You can’t keep on doing this. Seeing you stress yourself over this…I hate it.”

He just cupped her cheek briefly before going back to his seat.

“So, today I’m going to drive you to work and make sure you really get there, not go to some bar to drink or hide again.”

Yuta snorted as he joined them, Mimi chuckled and took her seat.

“Ya!” Sena made a face at him as she wiped her cheeks.

“I’m serious. I’m kind of jobless now, I can do whatever I want.” Taeyong grinned, Sena just laughed.

“That’s good to hear, you can bother neesan more.” Mimi mused as she started to eat.

Sena just smiled and mussed the girl’s hair, Taeyong just watched as she happily ate and tried to steal some bits of meat for Darcy every now and then.

Will you really choose him?

 

 

 

“Yes, I’ll remember to take my lunch on time.” Sena said dryly as the Bugatti Chiron pulled over in front of Lotte’s main office. Taeyong saw Sehun just getting of his car and waved at him.

“I’ll pick you up later, go.” Taeyong said, Sena smiled sheepishly.

“What?” Taeyong narrowed his eyes at her.

“Thanks for putting up with drunk HongNa and hung over HongNa.”

“It was nothing, spoiled brat.” Taeyong nodded, Sena just grinned before leaning over and kissing his cheek. Taeyong tensed and blinked at her.

“What would I do without you, hallyu star?” She mused before walking towards Sehun.

Taeyong just watched as she reached her older cousin, Sehun just let her loop one arm around his.

“Right, what would I do without you?” Taeyong nodded to himself before speeding away, not noticing how many stares him and his car earned.

 

 

“Your parents came over yesterday. Worried about you.” Sehun noted as they got in the elevator.

“Why?” She asked as she pressed the top floor button.

“They heard all about those rumors…and since marriage was mentioned,” Sehun put his hands in his pockets and grinned at her.

Sena shuddered.

“Why didn’t you introduce them properly yet, Sen?”

“Aunt mentioned how you almost never talk about Jaehyun to them.” Sehun added.

“I just…didn’t think it was that important…” She muttered.

“What?” Sehun balked, the doors pinged open.

“Ani, it just never…crossed my mind, it’s just too much…commitment and…uncomfortable…not exactly my type of thing..you know.” She sputtered.

“You’re not making any sense, you know?” Sehun replied, Sena faced her cousin.

“Sen, he’s been making an awful lot of mistakes, he must felt insecure that’s why he’s targeting Taeyong.”

“Oppa, what~”

Sehun blinked.

“It’s nothing, go to your meeting.” Sehun pinched her cheek and gently pushed her forward, Sena just stared at him oddly before moving away.

That’s the problem, SenSen. I guess you never did really prioritize him.

 

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++