018

To You

 

 

“He’s doing this on purpose, I’m sure.” Kai said with glee, Sehun just grinned at him.

“You think so, hyung?” Yuta spoke, the three were together inside Sena’s office with Mimi.

“They had lunch…and we all know Taeyong hates sitting by the windows, people would take photos of him, but this,” Kai took out the one photo of the two having lunch.

“Explains a lot.” Yuta finished.

“Could it be….Taeyong’s doing this to piss off Jaehyun?” Sehun asked.

Mimi looked up from her textbook.

“Does he want to make this Jaehyun person jealous?” Mimi spoke, the three males looked at her.

“I don’t know if you’ve noticed this, but Taeyong oppa….He’s been…very sensitive about oneesan.

“What do you mean, princess?” Kai chimed in.

“He rarely gets angry, but nowadays, he gets easily annoyed, he’s always uncomfortable and then he impulsively decided to take a break from his job.” Mimi recounted, Yuta just blinked at his sister.

“Right. Now that you pointed it out.” Sehun nodded.

“I think he has feelings for Sena noona, oneechan.” Mimi looked at her sibling.

“So, he wants to compete with Jaehyun..for Sena?” Kai asked.

“Let’s not forget that he’s probably mad at the guy for creating all those rumors about him.” Sehun pointed out.

“Oh no, angry Taeyong isn’t a nice thing to see.” Kai chuckled.

Yuta just shook his head.

“But, what if that really happens? No one can really predict that ice glacier.” Kai blinked.

“Well, let’s see. It’s going to be interesting.”

 

 

Sena put her phone away, then she felt someone yank her back.

“Jaehyun-ah,”

“Why didn’t you tell me?”

“Oh?”

“That you were allergic.” He said lowly.

“Ah, I….I didn’t want you to order again and I was already full, so~” Jaehyun took out his phone and placed it on her hand.

“Don’t lie to me.” He stated, Sena looked at the photo of her and Taeyong eating.

“Jaehyun-ah, I~”

“Why are you doing this? Can’t you stop meeting him?”

Sena blinked.

“What?”

“Why do you think I started the rumors? It might probably be true, that he’s just using you, Sen.”

Sena just stared at him, speechless.

“For someone who started baseless rumors and accusations, you’re pretty gutsy to be saying that to my face.”

“Sena~”

“Why? Do I have to have to rich friends to please you and your family? Then what about Yuta? Why don’t you pick him out too? You wont, right? Because he’s the son of Nakamoto Holdings.”

“Sena, I only mean well, he~”

“I almost lost my best friend because of you.” She stated, Jaehyun stilled.

“Sena, Taeyong..he’s not~”

“You don’t see that point here.” She spoke and shook her head.

“Luxury doesn’t really appeal to me. My friends are my friends; they don’t have to change for me. I don’t have to change for them.”

“If you can’t deal my being friends with him, then leave. Leave me. I’ll try to get over it.” Sena finished before turning away from him.

 

 

 

Taeyong exhaled as he reached his house, he put on his Bluetoothe earpiece as he slid down from the car.

“Hyung, it’s me.”

“I know, I know, I saw the photos earlier. What are you doing?” His manager sighed.

“Really?” Taeyong’s smile appeared as he stepped in his house.

“Yeah, some people are actually thinking that you’re trying to get in between Sena and Jaehyun.”

Taeyong didn’t reply instead he just walked towards his study and grabbed a bunch of keys from his table, he didn’t even notice Yuta who was sitting inside the living room.

“Ya, are you..perhaps..?” His manager trailed off.

“Are you trying to get in between them? Taeyong-ah, don’t~”

“What if I want to get in between them? It’s only right I do.” Taeyong noded, Yuta stood up and followed him quietly.

“Ya! Are you stupid?”

“No, hyung. I’ve had enough. That person keeps on eating her time, I can’t even meet her properly. He doesn’t deserve her.”

“And you do?” His manager asked.

Taeyong paused and blinked.

“Do you like her? Are you finally admitting to yourself you love her?”

Taeyong just opened the door and didn’t speak, his brows furrowed as he took the steps down.

“Lee Taeyong, you~”

“I might need you to prepare a press con for me, hyung.” He said as he switched on the lights.

“For what?” The older male sighed.

Taeyong’s ran his hand on the hood of the white Aston Martin One-77.

“Just for something.” He murmured as he walked towards the black Maybach Exelero.

“Are you going to cause trouble again?”

 

 

“Should I?” Taeyong replied as he slid inside the driver’s seat and ran his fingers on Bugatti Chiron’s interior.

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++