016

To You

 

 

 

“A month.” Haera said as she sat beside Mimi, Yuta was visiting them.

“A week.” Sehun volunteered.

Yuta chuckled.

“Are we really going to bet on this?”

“Yes, I don’t think those two can be at war for long.” Sehun nodded as he browsed through a magazine.

“But, this time…it seems serious. And with Jaehyun adding flames to the fire.” Haera said carefully.

“Noona..Taeyong knows.” Yuta spoke.

Sehun and Haera looked up.

“What?”

“About Jaehyun creating those rumors…he knows.”

The Oh siblings paused, Mimi just chuckled from the couch.

“What did he say?” Sehun asked.

“Nothing. He just asked his manager to fix it for him.”

“Taeyong…he wont…ge revenge, right?” Haera asked.

“What are you saying, noona?” Sehun chuckled.

“I mean he has the upper hand here, he knows Sena better. He obviously cares for her more…what if he..does something?”

“Jaehyun should be worried is Sena picks Taeyong.” Yuta pointed out.

“Right.”

“She will..Eventually, she will.” Sehun nodded.

 

 

 

 

Sena stepped on the brakes and leaned back on her seat, she somehow had ended up at Han River. Despite how early it was for her to be away from work, she didn’t want to come back to her office.

She felt lousy.

She took out her phone, her eyes landed on the article she had read a few days ago. Taeyong was taking a hiatus from the industry.

She chewed on her lower lip before tossing her phone back in her purse, she slid down from the car and started to walk away, but she had dropped her car key.

“Great.” She muttered darkly as leaned down to pick it up, as she stood up, she accidentally dropped it again.

Sena just exhaled and looked up.

“It’s a little too early to be mad at everything.”

 

 

“It’s a big fight. A big one.” Sehun shook his head at his friend.

“I’m worried, those two….” Haera said as they walked towards the exit doors, Jaejoong was just smiling as he took his wife’s hand.

“I hope they patch things up before the KoreaAir’s Christmas party, we need them both there.” Kai nodded.

“But, you really think she’d choose Jaehyun over Taeyong?” Haera spoke up.

“No. Maybe right now, Sena’s doing things out of duty…but once she realizes things, she’ll probably come around.” Kai replied with a smile.

“Aren’t you enjoying this cupid role too well?” Jaejoong mused.

“Anything for SenSen and Taeyongie.”

Sehun just grinned.

 

 

Jaehyun picked up his phone and dialed Sena’s number again.

He leaned back on his seat as he waited for her pick up, but she never did. His brows met as he tossed his phone back on the table.

He opened his laptop and typed in Taeyong’s name.

His fists curled in annoyance as he saw recent photos of Taeyong’s whereabouts taken by his fans.

He was at the Han River, talking with Sena.

 

 

 

Taeyong picked up the car key and slid it in his pocket. Sena just stared at him in shock.

“You’re talking to me.”

Taeyong shrugged at her.

“You were mad at me.”

“I still am.” Taeyong met her gaze evenly, Sena sighed and looked at him.

Then her eyes started to water.

“Taeyong-ah, I…I..”

“I know, so just come here.” Taeyong sighed and just opened his arms to her. Sena just wrapped her arms around his waist.

“I’m sorry, I was being stupid. I was being a brat. I was being unreasonable. I was being blind.” She stuttered and hiccupped as she buried her face on his chest.

“I know.” Taeyong just nodded and rubbed her back soothingly, his other hand just cupped the back of her head.

“Taeyong, I~”

“You don’t have to explain a lot, I overreacted.” Taeyong pulled back and cupped her cheeks. He wiped her tears away with his thumbs.

“Besides, I had a feeling that I should be checking on you, look at you now, being frustrated over a car key.” He said with a playful grin, Sena just sighed at him.

“Have you eaten? I’m guessing…No?”

“I didn’t eat lunch.” She replied while frowning.

“Okay, my treat.” Taeyong said with a grin, he just kissed her forehead before pulling her back towards the car.

“Taeyong, I~”

 

 

“You’d think I’d give up on you? One tantrum isn’t enough to make me.” He mused at her while kissing the side of her head, before opening the door.

 

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++