010

To You

 

Taeyong closed his eyes briefly, his phone landed on the table with a loud thud. His manager and coordi looked at each other worriedly.

“What kind of crazy sh~” He exhaled and sat down, they were at a studio at Jeju, waiting for the outdoor shoot to start.

Taeyong looked at the article again.

Actor Lee Taeyong getting in between Lotte Director Hong Sena and KBS’s VP Jung Jaehyun’s relationship?

Below were a set of photos of him, Sena and Mimi. Fortunately, they had the common sense to blur out Mimi’s face, but the article made Taeyong’s blood boil.

“Ya, Sena’s been calling.” His manager spoke.

“Tell her I’ll get back to her. I need to step out for a bit.”

 

 

Sena stepped out of the meeting after excusing herself. She ran her fingers through her hair and faced her secretary.

“This is twice in one week.” She spoke.

“Y—Yes, director.”

“Did you read everything?” Sena asked.

“Yes. The way they talked~”

“They say the reason I denied the wedding rumor is because Taeyong wanted me to. Because Taeyong influenced me not to, so that he could use me.” She repeated.

The male looked away.

“Right, I asked you to do something, have you traced it?”

“Sena?”

They looked up, Sehun was walking towards them.

“Oh, oppa.” She sighed.

“Let’s talk.”

“Oppa, I~”

“I know. I have things I need to discuss with you.” Sehun took her hand and pulled her towards the elevator.

 

 

Taeyong stepped out of the building and answered his ringing phone.

“Hyung,”

“Eomma just called me, she’s worried.”

Taeyong’s brows met at his brother’s words.

“What did she say?”

“She asked how you were doing? And why is it that you’re being attacked. What is happening? All the issues between you and Sena before, you’ve already fixed that. Your fans know her so well. So, what is this?”

Taeyong shrugged.

“I don’t know, hyung.”

“Ya, they think you’re using Sena for support. They think you’re only friends with her because of her money. That is what the article was implying.” His brother sighed.

“Hyung, this…”

“It doesn’t bother you?”

“It does…but right now, if I do anything, it might affect her badly. With all the talk of her and Jaehyun’s….engagement~”

“It’s not happening. I’m sure.”

Taeyong shook his head.

“I don’t think it should.” Taeyong replied, his brother laughed.

“Of course, you’d think that way.”

“What are you saying~”

“Whatever. Just fix this. Eomma’s annoyed by it.”

 

 

Sena staggered back from her older cousin.

“What?” She spoke. Sehun exhaled and nodded.

“We found out the day you asked your secretary to look into it, but he couldn’t reach you, he had no choice but to report it to us.”

Sena looked at the documents on her hands.

“They managed to trace the origin,..it was from Jaehyun’s office. As well as the article from this morning.”

“Then..the photos together with Mimi….?” She blinked.

“I’ve checked it, he sent some people to follow you and take pictures.” Sehun replied evenly. Sena closed her eyes briefly.

“Sen, I’m only telling you this so that you two can talk about this matter. It’s not just Taeyong’s career on the line here, but your reputation. You~”

“I’ll fix this, oppa.” She replied, she looked at her ringing phone. Taeyong was calling her.

“Attend the BOD meeting for me, I have to step out for a bit.” She sidestepped Sehun and walked towards the elevator.

 

 

“Sena,” Taeyong sighed as Sena finally picked up.

“Not now. I’m busy.”

He paused, something was wrong.

“Ya, is it about the article Sen, it’s fine. I can~”

“It’s not fine!” She snapped, Taeyong’s brows went up.

“Hey, HongNa, breathe. I asked the company~”

“I’ll call you back later. Stop texting me.” She said before ending the call, Taeyong exhaled and put his phone down on the table, he looked up just as his manager entered the room.

 

“I got an email from your brother,….it seems that your friend’s boyfriend..is trying to destroy you.”

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++