034

To You

 

“What’s the occasion?” Jaejoong asked with a smile as he stepped in his brother’s house, Haera greeted Taeyong with a hug before walking to the living room.

“It has been a while since we’re all gathered for dinner. I’m cooking.” Taeyong said as they followed Haera.

“How’s work? I heard some of our employees walked up to you and asked for your signature?”

Taeyong flinched and scratched the back of his head.

“It’s fine, they’re probably not used to you yet.”

“Did abeoji say something?” He asked.

“He’s happy that you’re with us now. Although he’s worried that this might you cause damage to your career.”

Kai and Sehun were already at the living room playing with Mimi.

“Actually, about that,” Taeyong started, Jaejoong looked at his sibling.

“Coming back…I may not do it anymore.”

The front door opened again, revealing a smiling Sena.

“Really? Why?”

Taeyong just smiled to himself.

“Just because, hyung. I’m okay with this.” He nodded as Sena reached them.

“Hi, oppa.” She greeted the older male before slapping Taeyong’s arm playfully.

“SenSen!” Kai waved her over, Jaejoong just grinned as he glanced at the youngest Kim, Taeyong had his eyes on Sena as she joined the three in the living room.

 

 

“Another girl?” Haera echoed, Jaejoong just shook his head disapprovingly.

“What are the elders thinking?” Yuta was confused.

“We need to make SenSen realize that it’s TaeTae for her.” Kai pointed out, Mimi just nodded along.

“But, what if this results into a big fight? How will we fix it?” Haera spoke.

“I don’t think we should interfere…” Jaejoong said quietly.

“We already invited her.” Kai blinked.

Sehun smirked at his sister.

“Who?”

“Choi Jinah, remember her?” Kai asked.

“Ugh.” Haera sighed.

“Oh no.” Yuta shook his head.

 

 

 

“What are we having?”

Taeyong glanced up from the oven, he stood up just as Sena sat on the countertop.

“Rosemary chicken, and some Korean dishes.” He said as he took off his mittens and walked to her.

“That smells good.” She peeked at the oven, Taeyong just smiled before lifting her off the table.

“I want to show you something,” He said to her before taking her hand and pulling her to the backdoor.

Sena just followed him to his garage, then she paused.

“…You bought another car? For? To commemorate your shift to the CEO path?” She blinked.

Taeyong just smiled, then he let go of her hand, Sena just blinked and looked around, then seconds later he reappeared.

He produced a large pink ribbon from his coat pocket and stuck it on BMW i8’s roof.

“…Huh.” She blinked again, Taeyong walked up to her and kissed her cheek. Sena’s eyes widened and she tensed up.

“Advance happy birthday, gongjunim.”

“Taeyong, this is…too much.” She  blinked at him.

“Consider this also as peace offering, you suffered so much because of me all these years, being attacked by my fans, being surrounded by rumors…and all that.” He nodded.

Sena just looked at him.

“I got you flowers too…But you’d prefer that over the car, huh?” He asked her.

“Yeah.” Sena nodded at him, he just smiled and slipped the key into her coat pocket.

“It’s yours now. It’s an advance gift.”

“Oh, how did you know?”

“What?” Taeyong brushed her hair away from her face.

“I don’t remember telling you…” She said as she saw the a huge box of Ecuadorian roses on the i8’s driver’s seat.

“Sena~”

“Oh! Taeyong oppa!” A feminine voice made Taeyong look up.

“Jinah?”

 

“That I’m leaving~” Sena halted when the young lady walked up to them and hugged Taeyong tightly.

 

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++