014

To You

 

 

Sena watched as the black BMW sped away from her, she leaned down to pick up the bracelet and looked at it.

She felt tears run down her cheeks.

“Director, vice president Kim~”

She turned away from the male.

“Director?”

“Is it Kai? Tell him I’ll meet him in my office.” She spoke without facing him, the male nodded and discreetly walked away.

Sena pushed the sleeve of her jacket upward and it revealed a matching silver chain. Taeyong had bought the pair when they were in high school, it was some sort of a friendship bracelet.

She just ran her fingers through her hair before walking back to the mall.

 

 

Taeyong stepped on the brakes of his car, he slammed his palms against the wheel in annoyance.

His phone started to ring.

He exhaled before picking up.

“Yes, hyung?” He spoke.

“President Song has decided, he said you tell us how long you’d want to rest.”

Taeyong leaned back against his seat.

“Six months.” He said as he shifted gears and stepped on the pedal again.

“Arasso, but, you were seen with Sena again. Your fans are fast.”

Taeyong didn’t reply.

“But, did you two fight? I read the posts, it seemed like you two were in an argu~”

Taeyong put his phone down and just sped away.

 

 

 

Jaehyun walked in his office.

“Oh, eomma.” He greeted his mother with a hug before sitting on his seat.

“What brings you here?” He asked just as his secretary entered the room and set a folder in front of him.

“You said had everything under control.” She stated, Jaehyun looked at her, confused.

“Look at that.”

Jaehyun proceeded to open the folder, he sighed.

“Eomma~”

“That was earlier today, right after you dropped her off.”

Jaehyun paused.

“Do…Do you have someone following her?”

His mother didn’t reply.

“Why is he still around her? You can’t just let him continue tainting her name!”

Jaehyun looked at the photos of Taeyong and Sena, they were seen speaking with each other just by the department store’s entrance.

“Tell him to stay away. Or pay him.”

“Eomma, please, they’re friends~”

“I don’t think they are. He probably needs something from her!” She stood up and walked to him.

“Get rid of him, son. He’ll be a hindrance to you, and we can’t let someone like him be associated with us.”

 

 

Kai stood up as Sena entered the room.

“I’m here to deliver some documents.” He said, Sena nodded and took her seat.

“Are you okay?” Kai asked carefully.

“Yeah.”

“Sena, I~”

“I know, I know you were there, oppa. And I don’t want to talk about it.”

Kai’s brows met briefly. He placed the set of folders on her desk.

“I didn’t mean that we should talk about it.”

Sena looked away.

“I don’t mean to interfere…but you’re wrong, Sen.”

“Oppa, I~”

“I met you when I was seven, you were staying over at the Ohs’ that time, that was also when you befriended Taeyong, right?”

Sena didn’t reply.

“Look at you two now, you’ve been through so much, you can’t just let somebody destroy you friendship, especially not over just some guy.”

“Even if the guy is you?” She said lightly.

“I’m serious.” Kai met her gaze steadily.

“Oppa, I~”

“You can’t choose your boyfriend over your best friend, Sen. I don’t think that’s how it should go.”

Sena exhaled.

“I..I didn’t choose over Taeyong, oppa. I just needed..some space.”

“Ani, you don’t need space. Jaehyun is the one who needs space.”

“Sen, what he did…he’s successfully drove a wedge between you and Taeyong. Think about it.”

Sena’s brows met briefly.

 

 

“Taeyong has never given up on you, and earlier…I think he just did.”

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++