005

To You

“Really?” Sena looked at Yuta.

“So, you’ll be dealing with me for a long time.” Yuta winked at her, Yuta was the second of son and director of multibillion-dollar company, Eisai Group.

“I’m not particularly excited about that, what about Mimi?” She asked, her phone buzzed.

I have an emergency meeting in Taiwan. Wont be back till Tuesday. Take care. –Jaehyun

She sighed before putting her phone down.

“I’ve been making arrangements for her. So, what’s the juice about you and Jaehyun? Tying the knot?”

Taeyong eyed the other male warily.

“No. Just…some stuff going on.”

“What? You’re not making any sense.” Yuta blinked as he sipped on his latte.

“I mean, he’s..”

“Ya, she doesn’t want talk to about it. There’s probably nothing talk about.” Taeyong spoke up, the two were at a nearby café, Sena looked around them, most of the females were gushing as they stole glances at their friend.

Yuta smirked at Taeyong before taking a bite from his pie.

“So, what should we do? I bet Seoul misses the three of us together.” Yuta rubbed his palms together.

Sena started to smile.

“Oh no, not again.” Taeyong sighed.

 

 

“Ya, something’s bothering her, why did you make her stop talking?” Yuta said as they exited the building.

“You know her. Don’t force her to talk.”

Yuta shrugged.

“Anyway, I’ll see you later.” He patted his friend’s arm before walking towards his waiting car; Taeyong just nodded and glanced back at the building behind him.

Then his phone buzzed, he sighed as he read the name on the screen.

“What now?” He answered.

“Well, I’m glad to hear from you too.” His brother mused back, Taeyong smirked and just took out his car key from his pocket.

“How have you been? Do you think you could join us for dinner?”

“I’m not sure, I have this thing tomorrow with~”

“Sena, I know. We’re going too.”

“That’s good then, hyung.”

“Any excuse just not to be seen in public with us?” He countered, Taeyong laughed.

“Of course.”

 

 

Haera leaned back on her seat.

“I don’t think he’ll ever understand.” Sehun started as his sister opened her laptop.

“What?”

“Taeyong and Sena.”

“Huh?” Haera looked up and took off her glasses.

“Jung Jaehyun, I don’t think he’ll understand Taeyong and Sena.”

“Ya, I don’t even understand them.” Haera pointed out with a chuckle.

“But, noona, why do I feel…” Sehun glanced at the TV screen before them, there was an article running, about Taeyong being back in Korea and his contract renewal with his company.

“Jaehyun is trying to…tie her to him.”

“Ya, what you saying?” Haera shook her head at her sibling.

“It’s just a feeling.” He shrugged at her.

 

 

“Taeyong.” Sena said as she stepped out of the elevator doors, he wordlessly opened one arm to her.

“Dinner at my place. Let’s go do some grocery shopping.” He stated as he looped one arm around her neck.

“Okay.” She nodded, then her phone vibrated, his eyes went to the screen briefly. It was a message from SillaCom.

Taeyong saw how Sena’s forehead creased.

“Ya, if you don’t want to buy a unit, then don’t. Don’t stress over it.” He said coolly as they walked to the lobby, the other employees simply bowed as they passed, most of them were already used to Taeyong dropping by the building.

“I’m not stressed about it.”

I know you are.

“Of course, you’re not. You’re HongNa.” Taeyong chuckled as they stepped out of the building, Sena just smiled and just leaned her head against his arm as they walked.

“I can’t wait for Mimi to arrive.”

“Changing the subject wont help, Sen.”

Sena paused and looked at him.

“Is something wrong? You rarely have..complains when it comes to Jaehyun.” He said as they walked.

“I just…feel…weirded out. We’ve only been together for a year, but his mother…she..called my office earlier.”

Taeyong stopped and looked at her.

“She asked me if I were to be married, would I want to be June bride or December…It’s just…odd.”

Taeyong’s brows met briefly, but he just nodded.

 

 

Jaehyun had just gotten off a plane when his phone rang.

“Eomma?”

“What is happening?” The lady snapped at him, Jaehyun blinked, confused.

“What do you mean?”

“Did you not see the photos?”

“Well…no.” Jaehyun said carefully as he followed his secretary to a waiting car.

“It’s all over the news. People are talking about you and Sena!”

Jaehyun paused, he was standing before the car’s door.

“What do you mean, eomma?”

“People think you two have already broken up because she was seen with Taeyong.”

“Eomma, people always say that when they hang out, don’t worry~”

“Ani, you should be worried. Check the photos yourself.”

Jaehyun sighed, he ended the call and checked the Internet.

His brows rose as he saw the latest photos of Taeyong roaming around in Korea, and then he saw photos of him and Sena walking around at night. Taeyong had one arm around her neck as they chatted, and one photo even showed him and Sena entering Shinsegae Department Store with her holding on to the sleeve of his jacket as they walked.

 

Jaehyun’s brows met briefly before getting inside the car.

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++