022

To You

 

 

“Hi, unnie.” Sena smiled as she entered her cousin’s office.

“Finally you decide to drop by, how are you?” Haera asked as she stood up to greet the younger girl.

“I’m actually not that busy today, if being nagged around by Lee Taeyong counts as being busy, then I am.” She nodded, Haera chuckled.

“I still have no idea what got into him, the hiatus..and everything.” Sena said.

“It’s good to know you two finally reconciled. I was..there, when he announced it to us.”

“Yeah, he told me.”

“Do you know why he did it?” Haera asked carefully.

“Honestly, no.”

“Really? He tells you everything.”

“He just told me he was just tired and he needed a break from that life, but I think that’s isn’t the whole story.”

“And you didn’t ask him?” Haera asked.

“You know Taeyong, unnie. You’re not supposed to press him into telling you things. He’ll tell me soon when he wants too.” She nodded as she sat down.

“Well, I guess. You always understood that ice prince.” She mused.

“Not really, lately, he confuses me a lot, anyway, lunch?” Sena asked her.

Haera just smiled to herself before nodding.

“Sure, let’s call Sehun to drive us.”

 

 

“When did it start?”

Taeyong looked up from his seat, the makeup artist halted briefly. He was doing his final photo shoot for a magazine.

“I had to tell him.” Yuta grinned at his friend, Taeyong just glanced at Johnny. They have been friends ever since high school and college.

“Not now.” He replied, Johnny snickered.

“To be honest,” Johnny leaned back on his seat.

“We talked about it before, well, behind your back.”

“What?” Taeyong closed his eyes again.

“You and Sena. We were just waiting for it to happen, really.” Johnny continued.

“When did it start?” Yuta asked again, Taeyong swallowed.

“It was before I left for Jeju. I saw the two of them together at the mall, that day, I was supposed to visit her at her office,”

Taeyong’s brows met briefly.

“I realized that ever since they got together, I wasn’t around that much. Of course, I didn’t see them physically. And…..it bothered me that Sena was smiling..and having fun with that guy.”

“Oh, this ahjussi grew jealous.” Johnny chuckled.

“And started to happen, Jung Jaehyun started to bother her about marriage, started rumor about them, and me…It’s just…I don’t think I could let Sena go.”

“Tae, right now she’s with~”

“I know, I’m not doing anything. I just want her to be happy, that’s it.” He sat up, Johnny and Yuta glanced at each other.

“You never asked her about Jaehyun, not even this morning.” Yuta stated.

“That would be like stabbing himself.” Johnny nodded.

“You know, HongNa. If she doesn’t mention it, she’s not ready to discuss it yet.” Taeyong nodded before leaving the dressing room.

“Those two….Aigoo.” Johnny sighed.

 

 

 

“Does that mean you’re single now?” Kai winked at her as they walked towards the restaurant, Sena just slapped his arm and looped one arm around his.

“Now is not the time, oppa.”

“She’s not, she’s having dinner with the Jungs later.” Sehun rolled his eyes as he reached them.

”Why not me?” Kai cooed, Sehun snorted.

“Kim Jongin, please not now.”

Kai chuckled as they climb the steps.

“Oppa, can you drive me to Hannam after this?” She asked Sehun.

“Yeah, why?”

“Taeyong has a shoot there, he asked me if I wanted to go. It’s probably he’s last shoot.”

Sehun just nodded.

“Sena!” Jaejoong waved at her as they reached the table.

“Oppa, hi.” She grinned as she took her seat.

“The only time I see your face is when you’re involved with a scandal, I feel bad.” Jaejoong chuckled. Sena paused when her phone started to ring, her brows met as she looked at the screen.

Jaehyun

She tossed her phone back to her purse.

“Yeah, most of those were started by my boyfriend, no biggie.” She nodded and sat down, Sehun and Kai halted.

“What do you want to eat?” Haera cleared , Jaejoong glanced at her.

“I’ll have whatever you guys are having.” She nodded.

“Ah, right,” Sehun spoke up.

Sena looked at him.

“Haraboji dropped by earlier, he said he wanted to speak with you.” Sehun said.

“Ah, it must be the opening next year. He was expecting it, oppa.”

“Weird, he doesn’t really meddle with company affairs now, he said he didn’t want to be involved.” Haera said lightly, Kai looked at Sena.

“I don’t know, unnie. You know halbae, so unpredictable.”

 

 

“Hong Sena!” Johnny stood up to greet the girl with a hug; she smiled and walked up to him.

“How have you been, Seo Youngho?” She mused at him, Yuta raised one hand and lazily waved at her.

“Better than you, obviously.” Johnny shrugged playfully, Sena snorted.

“Shut up, trust fund kid.” She replied, then she looked around.

“Taeyong?” She asked, Yuta jutted his lips towards where a number of staff was gathered.

Sena turned around.

tumblr_o7m40fuXz61u52rlyo1_500.gif

She smiled.

“It’s been a while since we visited him at work.” Yuta added.

“Yeah, it’s been a while.” She nodded, Taeyong finally stood up and excused himself, he made his way towards his friends.

“Do you have plans before dinner?” He asked her as he reached them.

“I don’t think so, but~”

“Then keep it that way.” Taeyong patted her hair down, Yuta’s brows went up and he grinned at Johnny.

“Why?”

“Do you want to go to Jaehyun’s earlier? Don’t wanna hang out with me?” Taeyong asked her.

Sena blinked.

“Are you trying to start a fight?” She asked, Johnny chuckled.

Taeyong smiled. Her phone pinged again.

Shall I pick you up? Where are you? Home? –Jaehyun

Her brows met briefly before hiding her phone again.

“Sort of? Just, make some time for me, okay?”

Sena made a face at him.

“It’s not like I have a choice. Fine, let’s do what you want.” She nodded before plopping beside Johnny.

Taeyong just rolled his eyes at her before walking back to his manager.

He paused and glanced back, he watched as Sena chatted with Johnny and Yuta, his lips quirked up.

 

 

Can’t you just look at me?

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++