037

To You

 

Sena sat down, she looked at her desk briefly before spinning the chair around to face Hong Kong’s horizon.

She had just gotten out of her second meeting for the day, and she felt exhausted.

“Director, it’s time for lunch. Do you have personal plans?” Her secretary stepped in the room.

Sena turned to face the male.

“I’ll just find someplace to eat outside. You go ahead.” She said as she stood up, she picked up her purse and leaving her office.

She was browsing through her phone when she noticed something.

It was a photo of Taeyong taken yesterday, despite the fact that he said he’d be taking a hiatus from show business; media does still follow him around.

Sena opened the article, her brows met briefly.

He was seen having lunch with Jinah, and they even got desserts at Café Dior afterwards.

She got in the elevator and just tossed her phone back in her purse.

 

 

Taeyong loosened his tie as he got inside his office, he glanced back when he heard someone enter.

“Hyung’s going to announce his resignation next week, I have to prep you on some things.” Kai stated.

“I know, I was informed.” Taeyong said as he sat down on his seat, Kai grinned.

“People are talking about you and Jinah. Aren’t you worried?”

“There’s nothing to talk about. We just had lunch together.”

“You guys were seen together three times.” Kai mused, Taeyong shrugged and just closed his eyes.

“Since SenSen left, they think she’s your new best friend, funny right? Even your fans wanted you and Sena to be together~”

“Hyung, please, not now.” Taeyong spoke quietly.

“Did I just push your buttons?” Kai asked him.

“She left, okay? No use talking about her. She’s not here.”

 

 

Sena stepped inside her apartment; she walked towards the kitchen and paused.

“I was so used to have someone cooking for me.” She mumbled to herself.

“You kept on mentioning you were tired, take a break.”

“But~”

“I know, I know, but I saw your latest interviews, you didn’t look so well. Even now,”

“I don’t like it. You look unhealthy.”

“I’ll talk to the company about it.”

“Then, galbichim for dinner?”

“Heol, just seconds ago you didn’t want me to be overworked, and now you~”

“You promised me you would make some!”

“Arasso, now get in the car.”

She shut the refrigerator doors and walked to her study, she opened her laptop while trying to call for some Chinese takeout, then she paused as she saw another article of Taeyong.

He was attending a party with Jinah in his arm.

 She sighed and just shut the laptop close.

 

 

“Why isn’t the universe letting me be?”

Haera flinched and momentarily pulled her phone away from her face.

“Sena, right now, we’re at~”

“I know, a party. I saw it.”

“..What?” Haera blinked, confused. She tapped Jaejoong’s shoulder and excused herself away from the crowd.

“It’s like everyday, Mother Earth wants me to see all these Taeyong articles. I’m being bullied!”

Haera grew amused.

“He’s always out with Jinah too. And~”

“Right, he’s here with her.”

“I know, unnie. I always see things I don’t want to. Why can’t the media just let him go?” She muttered darkly.

“Well, why can’t you let him go? You already left him.” Haera said, Sena didn’t speak.

“I never got to ask why you rushed leaving. But, I’m guessing it’s because of him.”

“U—Unnie, I~”

“You like him. You’re just scared.” Haera said softly.

“And now you’re bothered because you used to be his plus one, his lunch date…and now Jinah’s taken that spot from you. You feel threatened.”

Sena grew quiet; Haera leaned against the small and smiled.

“Just think about it, HongNa. You need him.”

“Unnie, there’s so much at risk here, he’s~”

Haera saw Taeyong exiting the event hall while talking with Sehun and Jinah.

“But he’s worth the risk. He risked so much for you too.”

Sena just exhaled.

 

“It’s Taeyong, Sen. Your Taeyong. Think about it.”

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++