003

To You

“Party? What party?” Sena blinked as her secretary followed her out of her office.

“It’s our anniversary ball, we hold it every year, director.” He said slowly, Sena blinked again and stared at him.

“I know, I remember now. Set my meeting tomorrow with Manager Lee, I need that progress report from the R and D. And, cancel my dinner appointment with Hera’s managing head.”

“Yes, director. Then what should I tell them?” He asked as they got in the elevator together.

“Tonight is date night. Plus, Jaehyun’s parents.” She sighed, the male grinned.

“You still have a hard time getting along with Mrs. Jung, director?”

“She’s so…I don’t know, you’ve met her. She’s so formal and proper and pushy... ” She groaned, the doors pinged open.

Her secretary straightened up as soon as he saw Taeyong, clad in his usual black tapered jeans, white button down shirt and sunglasses.

“I’m not meeting you tonight.” She said as a form of greeting when Taeyong leaned over to peck her cheek briefly.

The other male bowed politely before stepping away.

“Yes, but you did call me to bring over some clothes.” Taeyong pointed out dryly as they walked together towards the lobby, some of the employees and customers watched as the popular actor passed by.

“Right, I did. Thanks.” She huffed as she looped her arm around his.

“Why do you have to change clothes? Its just dinner at his place. What you’re wearing is already enough.” Taeyong referred to her white slacks and blue cashmere top get up.

“You know Jaehyun’s mom, right?”

Taeyong snorted and rolled his eyes.

“Is she your boyfriend? Why are you trying to impress her? You don’t even need to impress your boyfriend, that’s just ism and~”

“Okay, stop it, boy.” She chuckled, Taeyong eyed her warily as they reached Sena’s car.

“Will you be staying till next week?”

“Most likely, why?” Taeyong opened the driver’s door for her.

“Lotte Anniversary Ball. Taeyong oppa will be there, right?” She playfully nudged him, Taeyong shrugged.

“Does it look like I have choice? Go on, you need to change clothes. Take care.” Taeyong mussed her hair before walking towards the waiting black van across the street.

 

 

“See? He is in town again.” Mrs. Jung pointed out to his son as he pulled out the steaks from his refridgerator.

“Taeyong? Yes, I know.” He said as he grabbed an apron, his mother sighed and face him.

“I’m telling you, that man is just using her.”

Jaehyun sighed as his mother ranted on.

“Think about it, why would a commoner like him approach Sena? He knew who she really was before befriending her, and somehow Sena fell into his trap and now~”

“They’ve known each other since they were kids, eomma.” Jaehyun reasoned out as he took out some vegetables and a knife.

“Still, what if he steals Sena away from you? Will you still be okay with that?”

Jaehyun just remained quiet.

“I’m telling you. He may become an obstacle between the two of you.”

 

Sena pressed the doorbell twice, she brushed hair away from her face and the door opened, revealing a smiling Jung Jaehyun.

“I didn’t know what to bring, so, here.” She handed him a bottle of wine.

“This is perfect, Sen. Come.” Jaehyun pulled her inside and kissed her cheek as they stepped in his unit.

“Sena, you’re here!” Mrs. Jung came walking to them, she hugged the younger girl and looked at her from head to toe, Sena was tastefully dressed in a Chanel mini dress with Manolo Blahnik flats.

She could almost hear Sehun and Kai teasing her about the white and pink flowers embroidered on her dress.

“It’s nice to see you, auntie. How is uncle doing?” She asked as they walked towards the veranda.

“Abeoji, Sena’s here.” Jaehyun turned to his father.

“As you can see, he’s doing well.” Mrs. Jung mused as the elder greeted Sena with a warm smile.

“But, your hair seems a little dry,” She said with a frown as she touched Sena’s locks, the girl flinched.

“Well, but I haven’t gotten the chance to visit the salon yet, auntie.”

“Aigoo, you busy girl. Just marry my son and you won’t have to work!” She said with a chuckle, Sena just blinked at her before slowly walking back to the kitchen in search for Jaehyun.

Her phone buzzed and she took it ou.

You still alive?  - Taeyong

I don’t remember this dress. Is this new?

Guess. I have filming tonight. Ice cream later? – Taeyong

Did you buy this to purposely annoy me?

Don’t you just love pink flowers? – Taeyong

I hate it. Thanks!

Anytime. Now, go away and enjoy your dinner. –Taeyong

Sena shook her head as she went in the kitchen, Jaehyun glanced at her from the stove.

“Hi.” She said to him before leaning her chin on his shoulder from behind, Jaehyun smiled.

“Hungry?”

“Your mom freaked me out back there. Well, just a bit.”

“Wae? What did she do?” Jaehyun asked with an amused grin.

“Marriage. She mentioned about marriage.”

Jaehyun stilled for a moment, Sena pulled away from him and leaned against the counter.

“What’s so bad about it?” Jaehyun faced her.

“It’s not bad. It’ just…something I don’t like discussing.”

Jaehyun blinked at her, she just shrugged at him.

“It’s nothing. Is it time to eat?” She asked him, Jaehyun just shook his head at her.

 

“Not yet…..I’m guessing not yet.” He said quietly before turning away from her.

 

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++