Epilogue

Misunderstood
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tae’s POV

 

The day was finally here and Momo and I were rushing around the house trying to get ready. It had been a few months since we had moved in together and things couldn’t be going better. The two of us are closer than ever and now today was the day that my older sister was going to tie the knot with her girlfriend of many years. Preparations had gone reasonably smoothly although Yongsun unnie has become crazier as the time passed, luckily Wheein loves her for all of her crazy perks.  All of our friends from school were going well, with everyone pursuing their dreams. Mina and Nayeon were still going strong although like us the both were crazy busy following their separate dreams, with Nayeon preparing for medical school and Mina learning the ropes with her father’s business. Tzuyu and Sana were enjoying their holidays together, before high school went back for Tzuyu and Sana started her teaching degree. Jihyo had also gotten into her chosen degree. Dahyun was currently working part time as a summer camp counsellor, which she realised was something she really loved. Chaeyoung of course was as busy as me with her training, the two of us caught up occasionally as we compared training stories. Jungyeon had been invited back to school as assistant coach for the taekwondo team and was absolutely loving it.

 

Momo has really been excelling with her new job, and my training is going really well. Of course, it gets really hard and the two of us don’t get to spend as much time together as we want to, but living with her has really been amazing because even when we are busy we get to come home to each other, and I wouldn’t trade it for the world.

 

“Babe stop day dreaming already, if we are late your sister is gonna kill us both, and I personally would prefer to live to see another year.” Momo says as she rushes into our room and places her hands on her hips as she stares me down. I grin sheepishly as I stand up and wrap my arms around her pecking her gently on her forehead.

 

“I’m sorry gorgeous I was just thinking how lucky I am to have you in my life.” I reply happily. “Now come on let’s go before Yongsun unnie really loses her mind.” I add taking Momo’s hand in mine as we head towards the door.

 

……………………………….

 

As soon as we reach the wedding venue I am dragged inside forcefully by Hwasa unnie who has a crazy look in her eye.

 

“You are late Kim Taesun! Where the hell have you been? Your sister has been driving us all crazy, now get in there and calm her the hell down.” She says as she pushes me towards my sister’s dressing room door.

 

“Alright I guess I’ll see you out there babe.” I say blowing a kiss Momo’s direction as Hwasa closes the door in my face and I see my girlfriend laugh as she shakes her head before heading out to the seats.

 

As I turn around I am greeted by my beautiful sister who seems to be on the verge of a breakdown.

 

“You’re late!” She says with a death glare that could rival that of Medusa herself.

 

“I know I’m sorry. I didn’t get home until like 4am this morning, I’m really sorry. Now why does it look like you are about to cry?” I say as I move forward to wrap my arms around my older sister.

 

“I’m about to get married and my parents could decide to pop in at any moment to stop it, my youngest sister isn’t here to see it and I always thought she would be, and my other sister was late!” She says as she breaks down.

 

“Hey unnie, calm down alright, everything is going to be perfect. Our parents wouldn’t dare show up here, that I made sure of. Hayoung may not be here physically, but if there is one thing I have learned over this past year it’s that she has a way of showing she is always watching over us both.” I say wit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter