Chapter 3

Misunderstood
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Momo’s POV

I was sitting at the usual table in the cafeteria with Sana and Tzuyu, Mina was in a meeting for the student council all lunch and so I was stuck third wheeling with the lovebirds. I look over and see them making out right in front of me. I cough loudly to remind them that I am here.

“Seriously guys, control yourselves! Surely you can make it through one lunch without being all over each other.” I say while rolling my eyes.

“Sorry Momo.” They both say in perfect unison before breaking apart.

“Hey, so did you find out the new girls name?” Sana said while winking cheekily at me.

“Yeah her name is Taesun, but she prefers to be called Tae.” I replied while looking around the cafeteria hoping to catch a glimpse of her but she was nowhere to be seen.

“So you actually spoke to her then?” Tzuyu asked with a hint of disbelief.

“Yeah briefly, she woke me up after I fell asleep in class.”

“Seriously Momo again! What a great first impression.” Tzuyu said while chuckling slightly.

“Don’t remind me.” I say as I sigh loudly. I look up again as I see Tae walk into the cafeteria with her headphones on, ignoring the group of girls following her. I truly believe that those headphones are permanently attached to her. Every time I have seen her they have either been on her head or around her neck. I watch her as she makes her way to the other side of the cafeteria before sitting down at a table and taking out a small book and starts writing in it. She has the same look on her face from when I saw her at the cemetery last night.

“I still think she looks so familiar, even her name sounds familiar to me.” Sana said suddenly while following my line of sight and looking at her across the room.

I see a large crowd gathering in the centre of the room and see the school bullies surrounding a girl before pushing her to the ground. I can’t see who it is from where we are sitting. I watch as they pour their drinks over her, while the crowd laughs.

“Those guys are such s.” I say while turning back to Sana and Tzuyu.

“Hey look!” Sana says as she points over to the crowd. There I see Tae pushing her way to the middle of the crowd.

“Come on guys.” I say as I drag them closer. We watch what is happening from our spot. Tae has made her way to the middle of the crowd and is standing in front of the girl on the ground.

“Hey get the hell out of my way !” One of the bullies, Minho yells at Tae.

“I dare you to try and make me ! Honestly what is your problem picking on someone like this. You think ganging up on someone makes you cool. What kind of man pushes a girl around, you can’t even face her one on one, you’re pathetic.” Tae says while laughing at them. I can’t help but think she must be stupid to pick a fight with these three. They are well known for being ruthless.

“So if you three idiots want to get to her then you have to go through me. Unless of course you’re scared.” She says still smirking at the three guys in front of her, while the crowd starts chanting ‘Fight, fight, fight’.

Sana leans over to me and says; “I think new girl might be crazy.”

I look back up and all three guys are starting to move towards Tae who still has a cocky smirk on her face as if she’s daring them to hit her. I watch as they all go to throw a punch at once, and Tae jumps in the air and spins kicking each one of them dropping them all to the ground in one swift movement before landing on her feet perfectly. The whole crowd goes silent as Tae kneels down in front of the three on the ground before speaking up.

“Alright guys, if there is one thing I hate in this world it is men who pick on girls. So if I ever see you three or anyone else for that matter picking on anyone again I will show you what it is like to be on the receiving end. Oh and I should warn you, I have a horrible temper.” She says while smirking and picking the nearest plate of food and tipping it on the leader’s head. The whole crowd just watches on in awe.

“Not so nice be on the receiving end huh?” She says to the three who are still on the ground before walking over to the girl who is still sitting on the ground and handing her, her jacket to cover her wet clothes and then kneeling before her telling her to get on her back. I watch as she piggybacks the girl out of the cafeteria. Leaving everyone watching her in awe.

I turn aroun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter