Chapter 33

Misunderstood
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Momo’s POV

I wake up with a splitting headache, and I roll over in bed to find Tae is no longer beside me. With a groan I sit up, shielding my eyes from the blinding sunlight, regretting drinking last night. I pick up a note by the bed sitting next to a glass of water and some painkillers and smile as I read it.

 

“Hey baby take these when you wake up. Everyone is waiting for you downstairs. Love you xx <3.”

 

I get up and quickly grab some of Tae’s sweatpants and an oversized hoodie and throw them on before heading downstairs.

 

Downstairs I find everyone minus Tzuyu and Tae, who aren’t anywhere to be seen. I look over at Nayeon and Mina who are snuggled up on the couch, as I rack my brain, searching for a memory from the night before, that explains their sudden closeness and come up empty. I look at them with my eyebrows raised questioning.

 

“Since when are you two this close?” I ask.

 

“Do you not remember much from last night?” Mina remarks smirking at me.

 

Confused I shake my head, and the two burst out laughing.

 

“Well Tae and Tzuyu locked us on the balcony and I confessed.” Nayeon replies.

“Oh well that’s good it’s about time.” I say in reply and Mina glares at me. “So where is Tae? Is she not here?”

 

At that Mina bursts out laughing and Nayeon grins at me as she tries not to laugh. Sana walks over to join us smirking.

 

“What? Am I missing something here?” I ask again confused.

 

“I don’t know what happened after she dragged you to bed, but before that you were all over her, I mean I know you are a clingy drunk but last night was on a whole other level. You kept going on and on about her amazing abs. I don’t know how many times I found you with your hand in her shirt.” Sana says bursting out laughing and I blush and look at the floor.

 

“Yeah when she came down this morning she was so flustered, and from the looks of it lacking sleep. Her and Tzuyu decided to go for a run apparently, Tae had a lot of pent up energy to run off.” Nayeon adds smirking evilly.

 

“Mmm your poor Taetae was a tad frustrated, whatever did you do to her Momorin?” Mina says and I punch her lightly.

 

“Shut up.” I reply looking at the ground and all of the girls laugh at me. “Did she say anything to you guys?”

 

“Nope but it was all over her face. That girl is an open book sometimes.” Nayeon replies. “Anyway I doubt they will be much longer, you can see your Taetae soon.” She adds.

 

As if on cue we hear laughing coming from the front door and Tae and Tzuyu come in. My jaw drops as I look at the scene in front of me, Tae is just wearing a sports bra, and leggings with an open jacket over top, showing off her amazing figure, you can see the sweat on her forehead as well as her toned stomach. I gulp before looking at the floor, I hear the girls laugh at me slightly and I look back up to see Tae smirking at me slightly.

 

“What’s wrong baby don’t you want to see my abs this morning.” She says with a wink and I blush.

 

“Shut up.”

 

“Not as bold without the alcohol I see. How are you feeling this morning Moguri?” She says as she as she moves over to me and wraps me up in her arms with a grin.

 

“My head hurts.” I mumble, “And you are all sweaty go take a shower.”

 

“Hmm okay. Want to join me?” She says with a wink and I punch her arm, she feigns hurt before heading up to her room chuckling.

 

Tzuyu comes over to join me with a smile. “How’s the headache?” She asks.

 

I groan in reply before throwing myself on the couch and everyone just laughs.

 

……………………….

 

Everyone heads home as they have things to do, Mina and Nayeon head off together for breakfast, while Sana drags Tzuyu home for a shower. I head upstairs and find Tae sitting on her bed drying her hair lazily with a towel as reads something on her phone. She looks up with a grin as I sit behind her and take over from her, drying her long hair gently.

 

“Taetae what happened last night? I don’t remember anything.” I say pouting.

 

“Hmm you were drunk, clingy and uhh…. Excited I guess, you were kinda all over me.” She says.

 

“Did we..?” I pause letting the question hang in the air.

 

“No, it’s okay nothing happened you kinda passed out not long after we came up here. Besides you were drunk and I was sober, I wouldn’t take advantage of you like that, no matter how tempting.” She replies with a shy smile. “I’d want you to remember something like that.” She says quieter this time.

 

“Thank you baby.” I say leaning forward and kissing her gently on the shoulder. “I love you.”

 

“I love you too Moguri.” She says and I see her face light up in the mirror in front of us. “What time are your mum and sister getting home?” She asks as she turns to face me.

 

“They will be home later tonight, what about Solar unnie and Wheein unnie?”

 

“Their flight was delayed so they will be home later this afternoon. Well if your free do you want to come somewhere with me?”

 

“Sure where did you have in mind?”

“Chorong unnie invited me around for lunch with them, and I think they would love if you came as well.” She says smiling.

 

“Sure I’ll just get changed.” I say as I get up.

 

“Do you want a hand?” Tae says smirking.

 

“Aish you are an actual Byuntae, Kim Taesun.” I say throwing a pillow at her as she just shrugs, before leaning in and pecking my lips with a smile.

 

……………………………………………….

 

After arriving at Chorong and Bomi’s house we are greeted at the door by a widely grinning Bomi.

 

“Hey guys! Come in.” She says, the grin never leaving her face.

 

“Hey Doc.” Tae says as she hugs her smiling happily.

 

“Aish you never change come on Chorong is inside.” She answers and the two of us follow her inside. As we reach the lounge room Chorong gets up and walks over to us smiling.

 

“Hey Tae, Momo. It’s good to see you both. I’m gl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter