Chapter 36

Misunderstood
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tae’s POV

I wake up refreshed, and feeling like a huge weight has been taken off my shoulders. Speaking with Joonki yesterday really helped me, and I feel much better knowing that disgusting creep is going back behind bars where he belongs. Last night I was able to sleep peacefully without having to worry about him making another appearance. Now I only have my parents to deal with and my life will finally be on track.

 

I sit up slowly and stretch, careful not to wake Momo who is still sleeping next to me. I lay back down on my side with my head on my hand as I watch her sleeping peacefully. I gently brush the hair from her face and chuckle lightly as she scrunches up her nose cutely. She opens her eyes with a yawn before looking at me with a tired smile.

 

“Good morning beautiful.” I say, leaning in and placing a soft kiss on her forehead.

 

“Morning Taetae.” She replies as she snuggles into my chest with another tired yawn. “why are you up staring at me so early in the morning.”

 

“Who could resist staring, when they have someone as beautiful as you right beside them.”

 

“Flirt.”

 

“Mmm, but really I love waking up next to you baby.” I say sincerely, running my hand through her hair gently.

“Me too.” She answers as she leans in and kisses me tenderly, “I love you.”

 

“I love you too Moguri.”

 

We stay like that for a while, nestled in each other’s arms, just relaxing together until a knock on the door breaks us out of our peaceful moment. Yongsun unnie pops her head in and smiles gently as she looks at us.

 

“Girls it’s time to get up for school, Wheein brought us all breakfast.” She says lightly before leaving the room.

 

I look over at Momo before disentangling myself from her arms, and dragging myself out of bed, while she grumbles beside me. I turn back around and offer her my hand before pulling her up to join me. She quickly wraps her arms around my waist, burying her face in my chest.

 

“Babe as much as I love it when your clingy, I really have to get to school on time today. We are starting prep for the end of year performance, and I can’t miss anymore school.” I say as I pull away slightly before gently pressing my lips on hers. She responds to kiss happily, smiling against my lips as she tangles her hands in my hair, and moves to push me up against the wall with a victorious smirk. I chuckle lightly as she continues kissing me lovingly.

 

“Baby I really need to get ready.” I whine in between kisses.

 

“Stop whining and just kiss me already, you giant idiot.” She replies and I laugh gently, before picking her up and placing her on my desk, her legs wrapped around my waist.

 

“You asked for it.” I say before capturing her lips passionately once more, my hands gripping her waist firmly, thumbs caressing her stomach under her shirt. Her hands snaking their way under my shirt as our tongues battle for dominance. She gasps as I gently bite on her lower lip, before slowly kissing my way down her neck, both of us breathing loudly.

 

Of course just at that moment the door opens once more.

 

“Come on guys get your lazy asses out of bed.” Yongsun says as she walks in and Momo and I quickly withdraw from each other, flustered. “OMG guys really, it’s too early for this .” Yongsun adds throwing her hands in the air as she takes in the position we were in before storming out of the room.

 

I chuckle slightly as Momo reaches up to fix my messy hair before the two of us finally get ready for school and head downstairs.

 

……………………………………………………………..

 

As we sit down for breakfast we are greeted by Yongsun shaking her head and Wheein smirking at us knowingly. We just ignore the two of them and go about our business before heading to school.

 

…………………………………………………………….

 

At school we meet Tzuyu and Sana by the gates and are soon joined by Mina and Nayeon.

 

“You look to be in an awfully good mood this morning Tae.” Sana says carefully.

 

“Mmm I am, I mean why wouldn’t I be. I got to wake up beside the most beautiful person in the world, and that jerk has been thrown back behind bars where he belongs.” I reply as I wrap my arm around Momo’s shoulder.

 

Tzuyu looks at us with a suspicious smirk before turning to Sana with a smile.

 

All of us separate to go to our separate classes, Nayeon heads off to her Bio class, I head to Music and the others go to their dance class.

 

…………………………………………………………….

 

I spend the first part of my music lesson watching live performance videos online, trying to find something suitable for my solo performance and by the end of it I decide to stick with my original idea of performing ‘Free Somebody’ by Luna. I feel like it can really showcase my vocals as well as my dancing talents well, and will look good with the dance team working with me. I spend some time memorizing the lyrics as well, before I join the rest of the group so the four of us can start preparations for our group performance.

 

After spending the rest of the class time deciding on which song to perform, we settle on ‘Expectation’ by Girl’s Day. We finish the class after deciding on line distribution and practice times after school.

 

I remember how much fun I had prepping for the last performance night with these girls and can’t wait to really get started.

 

 

Momo’s POV

 

At lunch we all sit down together and spend our time talking amongst ourselves. Part way through the lunch Tae gets a phone call and disappears for ten minute or so. When she comes back she is grinning from ear to ear.

 

“What happened.” I say as I lean my head on her shoulder. She wraps her arm around me, smile never leaving her face.

 

“I’ll tell you soon I promise, but don’t worry it’s a good thing.” She says as she leans closer and kisses my temple with a smile, before turning to the other girls sitting with us. “hey I was wondering if maybe you guys would like to tag along to my friend’s dance studio tonight, I feel like you would enjoy it.” She says with a smile and I watch the expressions on Mina and Sana’s faces.

 

“As in Miss A Dance Studio? Hell yeah we want to come!” Sa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter