Chapter 24

Misunderstood
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tae’s POV

 

The next morning, I woke up with the biggest grin on my face after having the best sleep I have had in what felt like years. After having a quick shower, I sent a message to Momo, before heading downstairs to prepare breakfast.

 

TO: Moguri <3

Good Morning Beautiful <3 I know I only saw you last night, but I was really hoping we could spend some time together today. Are you free at all?

 

I got to work cooking breakfast with a smile on my face humming a random tune. It wasn’t long before Yongsun and Wheein came into the kitchen.

 

“Someone is in a good mood today, what’s going on? And why were you so late home last night?” Yongsun says while sitting at the table as I started serving our breakfast.

 

“Morning unnies!” I reply with a grin, “What do you mean what happened? Can’t I be in a good mood?”

 

“We just aren’t used to it that’s all Taetae. So are you going to answer our question or not?” Wheein says with her eyebrows raised while munching on the food I’d made.

 

As I’m about to reply to her I feel my phone buzz in my pocket, and grab it with a huge grin while Yongsun and Wheein just exchange suspicious glances.

 

FROM: Moguri <3

Good Morning Taetae <3 I was just going to catch up with the girls today, but you should definitely come with me. I would love to see you, plus I think it’s about time you and Mina really start to patch things up. Could you pick me up in half an hour?

 

I quickly type back a reply.

 

TO: Moguri <3

Okay will do, I’ll see you soon, can’t wait. <3

 

I just smile at my phone for a while until I look up to meet Yongsun and Wheein’s amused glances.

 

“Care to explain why you are grinning like a lovesick puppy?” Yongsun unnie asks with a smirk.

 

“I was just messaging Momo.” I reply honestly.

 

“Aigoo, you two are so cute, don’t think I didn’t see you both all cuddled up on the couch the other day.” She chuckles.

 

“Exactly so when are you gonna tell that girl how you feel Taetae?” Wheein grins at me.

“I already have.” I say with a huge grin.

 

“Really! When?” Yongsun questions.

 

“Last night. I took her up to the hill.” I reply.

 

“You mean the one where…”

 

“Yeah.” I confirm interrupting her.

 

“Well I’m guessing by how happy you are this morning that it went well.” Yongsun says with a smile.

 

“So, are you two together or what?” Wheein asks as she finishes her breakfast.

 

I just nod in reply smiling from ear to ear.

 

“That’s awesome Taetae.” Yongsun says as she pulls me in for a hug. As I’m about to pull away Wheein joins in on the hug just about crushing the both of us. I laugh lightly before pulling away and checking the time.

 

“Omo! I gotta go! I have to pick Momo up. Bye Unnies!” I say as I rush out the door leaving Yongsun and Wheein laughing and shaking their heads.

 

……………………

 

When I arrive at Momo’s house I knock on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter