Chapter 21

Misunderstood
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nayeon’s POV


Mina and I are currently on our way back to my place, fortunately she only lives around the block so we are heading in the same direction any way. Things have definitely gotten less awkward between the two of us, and while I know that I like her, I want to get to know her properly before making any moves. I’m really enjoying just walking along making random conversation with her.

 

“So Tae and Momo huh? What do you think about them?” Mina says with a grin.

 

“I think they would make a great couple, but they should hurry it up already, I’m sick of watching the two of them staring at each other constantly like lovesick idiots.” I reply.

 

“Ha yeah I completely agree, who do you think will make the first move?”

 

“I’m pretty sure Tae already has something planned and knowing her it’ll be pretty special.”

 

“Hmm that’s good then, Tae will be good for her right? I don’t want to see her hurt, she’s like family to me.” Mina says while looking over at me with a small smile.

 

“I think they will be good for each other. I mean I haven’t really known Tae that long, but she has treated me like family and looked out for me since day one. She has been through so much and some days I really have no idea how she even manages to smile, but she has been smiling so much more since her and Momo got closer. As far as I’m concerned, I think Tae will worship the ground Momo walks on, because that’s just the kind of person she is.” I reply honestly.

 

“Hmm I really misjudged her, didn’t I?” Mina says while scratching her head sheepishly.

 

“Yeah you really did, I mean sure she has a few anger issues occasionally, but she would never hurt anyone who didn’t deserve it. I still think the two of you would get along pretty great if you got to know each other.”

 

“Well I’ll try and get to know her better on one condition.”

 

“And what might that be?”

 

“Promise to watch me at the performance night?” She says with a slight blush on her cheeks.

 

“Definitely. I’ll make sure I see it.” I say with a grin, as I grab her hand and keep walking with a huge grin on my face. “Now come on let’s get home, it’s getting late.”

 

Tae’s POV

 

It was Thursday and school had just finished and I was leaving with Nayeon and Momo when my phone started ringing, I quickly picked it up.

 

“Hey Taetae!”

 

“Hey Wendy what’s happening?”

 

“Are you still coming around to finish that song with me?”

 

“Sure am I just got to drop Nayeon and Momo home and I’ll be there.”

“Why don’t you just bring them around, we are almost finished anyway and I would love to get to know the girls who are making you smile again.”

 

“Alrighty then I’ll ask them and I’ll see you soon Wan-ah. See ya.” I said as I hang up.

 

“Hey Momo, Nayeon are you guys free this afternoon?” I ask with a grin.

 

“I was just going to study so I guess so.” Nayeon replies while looking at me with a raised eyebrow.

 

“Mmm same here, why’s that?” Momo asks.

 

“Well I’m catching up with Wendy and the girls and she invited you guys if you wanted to come.”

 

“Seriously? As in go to Red Velvet’s dorm and meet the members? Hell yeah I’m in.” Momo says with a huge smile on her face and I can’t help but grin at her.

 

“Yeah me too.” Nayeon says as we get into my car.

 

“I’m not actually sure if they are all there or not but let’s go.”

 

………..

 

When we reach the dorm, I open the door and basically get crushed by Wendy in hug as usual.

 

“Taetae!” She yells with a huge grin.

 

“Hey Wan-ah.” I say as Nayeon and Momo follow me in shyly.

 

“Hey Momo it’s good to see you again.” Wendy says while smiling at her. “And you must be Nayeon I’ve heard a lot about you. Thanks for taking care of this big idiot here.”

 

“It’s nice to meet you too Wendy-ssi.” Nayeon replies with a small bow as we make our way into the living room. Where I’m greeted by Joy and Yeri.

 

“Tae unnie!” they both say with an evil grin. “Thanks for a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter