Chapter 25

Misunderstood
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tae’s POV

 

Arriving at the cinema I spot the three girls standing out the front waiting for us. I quickly jump out and grab the door for Momo with a grin before taking her hand and walking over to them while Nayeon follows along on my other side. I wrap my arm around Momo’s shoulder and she just looks at me with a smile.  Sana waves us over with a grin.

“Hey guys.” She says.

 

“Hey.” I say with a grin.

 

“So, I hear you two are finally official.” Tzuyu says with a smirk.

 

“Great another couple I have to deal with.” Mina says rolling her eyes. “Sana and Tzuyu is already more than enough PDA than I need to see in a lifetime.”

 

“Oh, shut up Mina, you should be happy for them.” Sana says hitting Mina while she just pouts and rubs her arm.

 

Tzuyu and I walk off to buy tickets for everyone, we end up picking a horror movie. Of course, the two of us have a reason for this. Tzuyu says Sana gets really clingy in horror movies, and I know that Nayeon is the same, which of course I’m hoping means she will cling on to Mina. Tzuyu and I playing matchmakers for the day to bring the two of them closer. We return to the group and exchange knowing smirks before taking our girlfriends hands. Mina is still pouting, only now she is glaring at Momo and Sana who are laughing at her loudly. Nayeon is quietly watching with a grin on her face.

 

“We got the tickets, come on the movie is about to start.” I say with a grin.

 

As we make our way inside to our seats Mina drops back to talk to Nayeon quietly behind us. I look over my shoulder to see the two of them smiling happily, while talking randomly. I point them out to Momo with a grin. She smiles at me before leaning closer to whisper into my ear.

 

“I’m sure it’s only a matter of time.”

 

“Hmm I know..” I say thoughtfully while exchanging knowing glances with Tzuyu.

 

“Don’t you dare think about medalling with them, let them figure it out themselves.” She says while watching me suspiciously.

 

I laugh nervously while scratching the back of my neck. “I wouldn’t dare.” I say faking a gasp.

 

She just laughs at me rolling her eyes as we take our seats. I sit with Momo on one side of me while Nayeon is on the other next to Mina, Sana and Tzuyu on the other side of her.

 

As the movie starts Momo leans her head on my shoulder comfortably and I wrap my arm around her shoulders smiling happily to myself.

 

Nayeon’s POV

 

Part way into the movie and I am scared out of my mind, I do my best to hide it but I know that it isn’t working very well. Another jump scare comes and I find myself clinging onto Mina’s arm tightly, burying my face in her shoulder. After a while I feel a tap on my shoulder and look up to see Mina smiling at me.

 

“Hey I think the worst is over.” She says quietly, as I loosen my hold on her. She just takes my hand in hers softly before turning back to face the movie.

 

I look over to my left and see Tae smirking at me while Momo seems to be sleeping quietly on her shoulder. On the other side of Mina, I can see Sana gripping onto Tzuyu like a koala while she just sits there eating popcorn with a satisfied grin on her face.

 

After what feels like forever the movie finally finishes and my torture is over. As we walk out I see Tae and Tzuyu exchanging hi-fives and laughing happily. I watch them suspiciously trying to figure out what they are up to. But that doesn’t last long as Sana starts hitting Tzuyu and screaming at her.

 

“What’s the big idea Tzuyu! You know I hate horror movies!” She screams as she continuously hits Tzuyu who is trying to hold back her laughter.

 

“Stop, stop Sana! I just wanted you to cuddle up to me.” She says as she wraps her girlfriend up in a hug.

 

“Well I would’ve done that without you dragging me to a bloody horror movie Chewy.” Sana says with a pout evident on her face. I just watch them smiling slightly as Tae comes over to me with a smirk, while Mina and Momo are chatting off to the side.

 

“How’d you like the move Nabongs.” She says with an evil grin.

 

“You know I hate horror movies Tae.” I say glaring at her wanting to wipe th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter