Chapter 29

Misunderstood
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Momo’s POV

 

I wake up in the morning to find Tae isn’t beside me, sitting up I look around the room I find her with her back to me getting dressed, wearing only her pants and a bra, showing off her perfect body. I quietly get out of bed and walk up to her wrapping my arms around her waist and resting my head on her shoulder. She tenses up momentarily before chuckling lightly and placing her hands on top of mine.

 

“Good morning baby.” She says.

 

“Good morning Taetae.” I reply as I pull away slightly and trace my fingers gently over Tae’s shoulder blade where her tattoo is. “What does it say? I can’t read the English.”

 

“Your wings were ready, but my heart was not.” She replies calmly before turning around to face me.

 

 

“It’s beautiful.” I reply as Tae grins cheekily, and before I even know it she has me pressed up against the wall.

 

“Mmm it’s pretty special, but do you know what is even more beautiful?”

 

“What?” I watch as she leans closer to me until I can feel her breath on my neck.

 

“You.” She whispers into my ear, then proceeding to leave kisses down my neck and slowly making her way up my jawline. I close my eyes as I sigh placing my hands on Tae’s waist and pulling her closer to me as she finally reaches my lips, kissing me passionately, I feel her smiling happily against my lips, before she gently lifts me up and presses me against the wall gently her hands gripping onto my thighs. We stay like this for a while kissing each other with my hands now tangled through her hair. Of course, our moment is ruined not long after by the sound of the doorbell ringing. I pull away from her slightly, but she once again grins cheekily.

 

“Ignore it.” She says before continuing to kiss me, unable to find it in me to argue I kiss back, losing myself in her kisses once more. The doorbell rings again and this time Tae puts me down grumbling loudly and I chuckle as she walks off to answer it.

 

“Hey Tae, I think you’re forgetting something.” I chuckle before throwing her a shirt, she smiles sheepishly before slipping it on and buttoning it up as she makes her way downstairs and I quickly throw on her jacket before following her downstairs.

 

She opens the door to see Nayeon and Mina standing there, the latter of the two looking very impatient.

 

“What took you so long to answer?” Mina asks looking suspiciously between Tae and I.

 

“Nice hairdo Tae.” Nayeon says with a smirk. “Did we interrupt?”

 

“As a matter of fact, you did.” Tae says still grumbling while the other two follow us into the house Mina teasingly grinning at me the whole time. “So why are you two here?”

 

“To make sure you two idiots were actually coming to school today, your sister messaged me telling me to drag you there if I had to.” Nayeon says. “Why didn’t you come yesterday.”

 

“We slept in.” Tae replies with a shrug of her shoulders.

 

“Sure you did.” Mina replies rolling her eyes sarcastically.

 

“Actually we did. When we woke up it was already lunch time so Tae took me to Miss A Dance Studio. Her sister and her used to go there, and I now I get to go to class there as well.” I reply with a grin before back hugging Tae while Mina’s jaw drops.

 

“Wait as in THE Miss A Dance Studio’s, how did you get in? That place is pretty exclusive.” Mina says shocked.

 

“My parents helped fund the business, and they own the building.” Tae says and I can hear a trace of anger in her voice. I squeeze her slightly and places her hand on mine relaxing. Mina nods impressed but doesn’t say anymore, possibly picking up on the sensitivity of the topic of Tae’s parents. “Anyway did you guys want a lift to school? Moguri and I will finish getting ready and you could come with us.”

 

“Sure sounds good just don’t take too long you two.” Nayeon replies with a suspicious smirk, while Mina just laughs.

………………..

 

When we arrive at school we meet up with Sana and Tzuyu as usual. Tae and Tzuyu start whispering and grinning amongst themselves yet again while Sana and I watch on curiously. We all split up for home room, and the morning flies by quickly.

 

.……………….

 

At lunch time we all meet up at the usual spot with the exception of Tae and Tzuyu, the two of them nowhere to be seen.

 

“Where are the girlfriends?” Nayeon asks curiously looking at Sana and I.

 

“I haven’t seen Tae since English.” I reply honestly.

 

“Tzuyu said she had to help Tae with something earlier.” Sana says shrugging before going back to her food. I see Nayeon and Mina exchange a knowing glance before sitting down to join us.

 

Tae’s POV

Tzuyu and I are currently sitting in the music room, planning out details for Momo’s surprise party.

 

“Have you invited everyone?” I ask while writing down a list of things we will need.

 

“Yeah, our group of friends will all be there, Jungyeon and Somi are also coming as well as the other girls from the dance team.”

 

“Awesome.”

 

“So what have you gotten for her present?” Tzuyu asks as we leave.

 

“Honestly nothing yet, I have no idea what to get her, she deserves so much better than what I can give. Besides she’s staying at my place all week so I haven’t had much of a chance to go looking.” I reply.

 

“True, I think she’ll love it no matter what you get her to be honest. If you want I can ask Sana to distract her for the afternoon and then you and I could go look for something.”

 

“That would be awesome, Tzuyu you’re a lifesaver.” I reply relieved while Tzuyu texts Sana.

 

As the two of us head towards the cafeteria I get a phone call.

 

“You go ahead I’ll catch up.” I say and Tzuyu nods before running to join the girls and I answer the call.

 

“Taetae!” The person on the end yells into my ear.

 

“Yah! Wan-ah there’s no need to shout, your voice is loud enough as it is.” I reply teasingly.

 

“I’m going to forget you said that since I’m in such a good mood.” She replies happily. “I have news!”

 

“What is it Wendy?”

 

“SM loves the song we produced together and it’s going on the album.” She says and you can hear the excitement in her voice. I smile to myself.

 

“That’s awesome Wan-ah you deserve it.”

 

“But that’s not all Taetae. SM was super impressed by you as well, he loved your voice on the recording, he wants you to audition.”

 

“Really!” I reply not quite believing my own ears.

 

“Yeah he said he’ll be coming to watch the end of year performance at your high school and that he’ll count that as your audition. So you better have something big up your sleeves to impress him. The girls and I are coming as well.”

 

“Holy crap, thank you so much Wendy I could kiss you right now!” I reply the grin on my face huge while thinking about what to perform.

 

“Eww gross please don’t. Anyway I just thought you’d like to know I have to go get ready for recording, I’ll talk to you later.”

 

“Thanks again Wan-ah and good luck with the comeback, say hi to the other girls.” I reply.

 

“Thanks Taetae bye!”

And with that Wendy hangs up leaving me rooted to the spot grinning like a fool. When I finally come to my senses I sprint full speed for the table where my friends are sitting and engulf Momo in a huge hug before dragging her after me at full pace away from the other girls leaving them all looking extremely confused.

 

“Yah! Tae can you slow the hell down. Where are you taking me?” Momo yells as I come to my senses and stop running.

 

“Sorry I just had some awesome news, and got a sudden burst of energy.” I reply making Momo chuckle at me. “I wanted you to be the first to know.”

 

“Wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter