Chapter 19

Misunderstood
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tae’s POV

I quickly get in my car and send a short message to Wendy because I was running late before heading towards her dorm. Luckily there wasn’t much traffic today and I manage to make it there without being too late, I park the car before taking my phone out and calling Wendy.

“Hello?” I can just make out her answering as I hear what sounds like some loud bickering in the background.

“Wendy, It’s Tae, I’m here can you let me in please.”

“Ah yeah sorry about the noise, the Satan spawns stole Seulgi’s pringles again, I’ll be down in a second.” I can’t help but laugh as she hangs up and moments later I am greeted by her grinning face at the door. She quickly pulls me inside into a hug.

“Hey Taetae thanks so much for coming.” She says with a grin as we make our way up to the dorm.

“Are you kidding it’s been way to long since we hung out.”

“Mmm sorry about that.”

“Don’t stress we have both had a lot going on, now come on let’s get started, I’ve actually got a lot of ideas.”

“Sure, but first you have to meet the others. Come on.” She says as she opens the door in front of us. To my surprise I am greeting by a hectic scene in front of me, Seulgi is currently chasing after Joy and Yeri who are laughing like maniacs, while Irene is in the corner of the room ironing with a look that just says she has given up.

“Is it always like this here?” I ask with a chuckle.

“It never ends, honestly.”

“It’s so lively, I love it.” I say honestly while laughing and looking around the room. No one has noticed our presence yet, well at least not until Wendy yells with her extremely loud voice.

“CAN YOU GUYS JUST BE NORMAL FOR ONE SECOND SO I CAN INTRODUCE YOU TO SOMEONE!!”

Everyone in the room stops what they are doing as their heads snap towards our direction. Well everyone except Seulgi who still appears to be mourning the empty tube of pringles in her hand. I watch as Joy looks me up and down before walking over.

“You must be the famous Tae, Wendy unnie talks about you a lot.” She says with a smirk before reaching out to shake my hand.

“Yeah that’s me and you must be one of the infamous Satan spawn she mentioned when I got here. Joy right.” I say returning the smirk.

“Hmmph please I’m a total angel.” She says with a flick of her hair and a grin. Wendy just rolls her eyes.

“She’s just like you were when we were younger.” Wendy says while smiling at me. “Anyway guys this is Tae. My childhood friend and basically my sister. Tae this is Irene unnie Seulgi, Joy and Yeri.”

“It’s nice to finally meet you all, I’m sure you’ve suffered a lot looking after this one.” I say while elbowing Wendy lightly. “I’m actually a big fan of you guys so it’s really an honour. I’m even performing one of your songs at a school performance at the end of the week.”

“It’s nice to finally meet you too Tae, as Joy mentioned Wendy here talks a lot about you.” Irene says with a smile.

“All good things I hope?” I say with a grin. “I mean I’d hate to have to mention some of the more embarrassing stories of hers.” I turn around with a smirk. To be met with Wendy glaring at me.

“Don’t you dare Tae.” She says as Joy and Yeri grin at me before walking over to me and linking their arms with mine.

“I like you already unnie.” Yeri says with an evil grin.

“Yeah we should really hang out sometime I’d really like to hear about these embarrassing moments of Wendy unnie’s. I’m sure there is a lot of them.” Joy says with a grin.

“Oh believe me you have no idea.” I say as I look over

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter