Chapter 26

Misunderstood
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tae’s POV

 

Monday morning I woke up and got ready for school, and I couldn’t wait. I was picking both Momo and Nayeon up as usual, plus would be able to go back to helping the school taekwondo team now that my injury was all healed. Most importantly though I had something big to organise. Running downstairs I greeted my sister and Wheein unnie who were about to leave for their anniversary trip to Jeju Island that they had been planning for a while.

 

“Morning unnie’s” I said with a grin, “You guys all ready to head off?”

 

“Yeah you bet.” Yongsun unnie said as they exchanged a sweet glance.

 

“That’s good then. Hey I was actually wondering unnie, it’s Momo’s birthday this weekend and I was hoping if it was okay if I threw her a surprise party here? I promise there will be no alcohol.” I asked quickly.

 

“I suppose it’s okay as long as there aren’t too many people here. Wheein and I will be home on Saturday morning so the house better not be trashed or anything.” She replied.

 

“Thanks heaps unnie.” I say with a grin as I quickly message Sana and Tzuyu the confirmation.

 

“Oh and by the way Taetae, Moonbyul rang me last night, she says your bike is ready to be picked up whenever you can.” She says as Wheein carries the last of their luggage to the car.

 

“Okay I’ll let her know I will pick it up tomorrow after school. Now you two have an awesome trip and I’ll see you when you get home.” I reply giving Yongsun a massive hug. “I’m gonna miss you unnie.” I smile as I pull back before getting crushed by Wheein.

 

“We are gonna miss you too kiddo.” Wheein says with a grin.

 

“Take care of my unnie.” I reply before pulling away.

 

Wheein just smirks at me, “Don’t worry I’ll take good care of her.” She says as she takes Yongsun hand as the latter of the two blushes slightly and they head to the car as I wave goodbye.

 

………………

 

I quickly pick Nayeon up first and while waiting for her to get ready I send a quick text to Moonbyul about my bike.

 

To: Moonstar

Hey unnie I’ll come around to pick up my bike tomorrow night after school, will you be at the shop?

 

I get a reply only a few moments later.

 

From: Moonstar

Sure will be kiddo, we should go for dinner or something with Hwasa it’s been way too long since the two of us have seen you.

 

I quickly type a reply as Nayeon comes down the stairs.

 

 

 

To: Moonstar

Sure sounds good Yongsun unnie is away anyway, do you mind if I bring a friend? I have someone I want you to meet.

 

She replies again saying yes and trying to figure out who this friend I’m bringing is. I put my phone back in my pocket before turning to grin at Nayeon.

 

“Hey Nabongs. How was your walk home with Mina last night?” I ask while grinning cheekily at her.

 

“It was good, what about your nap?” She says returning the grin. I smile in reply Nayeon’s confidence has really grown from when I first met her.

 

“Best nap I’ve had in ages.” I reply smiling sincerely.

 

“It’s good to see you happy Taetae.” And with that we head over to pick up Momo.

 

We talk for a while about the party on the weekend and it isn’t long before we arrive at Momo’s place. I run upstairs quickly since her mum and sister have already left for the day and knock on the door.

 

Momo opens the door with a smile. “Morning Taetae.”

 

“Good Morning Beautiful. Are you just about ready?” I ask smiling and following her into her room. She moves over to her desk to pack her books and I wrap my arms around her from behind resting my chin on her shoulder.

 

“Yeah I’m ready now.” She says as she turns around and gives me a sweet kiss on the lips leaving me grinning from ear to ear. “Now come on, let’s not keep Nayeon waiting.”

 

“Okay then. Are you free tomorrow night?” I ask.

 

“Sure why?”

 

“I was going to go pick up my motorbike, from Moonbyul’s workshop, and I thought you might like to come out for dinner with us?” I say with a grin.

 

“Sure, sounds good I’ll let mum know.” She says as she gets in the car and greets Nayeon. Then the three of us head to school.

 

Momo’s POV

 

The morning of school goes by quickly. By lunchtime Tae and I are the talk of the school. According to Jihyo everyone in school is calling us the golden couple and apparently, Tae was now even more popular after the performance night. Everywhere we go people are staring at us. We sit down for lunch with the whole group even Chaeyoung and Dahyun are here rather than being off pranking some poor unsuspecting teacher. I’m happily talking to Tae when Jungyeon and Somi come up to her.

 

“Hey Tae, how is your injury coming up?” Somi asks with a grin.

 

“It’s healed really well actually, I’m fighting fit once again.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter