Chapter 20

Misunderstood
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tae’s POV

 

The next couple of days went by reasonable quickly, luckily my wound was healing quite quickly so I was still able to practice with the girls to prepare for the concert. Momo and Nayeon were constantly fussing over me, making sure that I wasn’t over working myself which was nice, a bit excessive at times but still nice, I’m so lucky to have them in my life now. I’ve also been talking to the girls of Red Velvet quite a lot; Joy, Yeri and I especially got along well much to Wendy’s horror. Anyway, it was now Wednesday afternoon and Momo, Nayeon and I are on our way to Momo’s place to pick up her younger sister. Nayeon had offered to hang out with me while I’m looking after Hana for Momo.

 

When we reach Momo’s house I am tackled by her sister just about knocking me over.

 

“Tae Unnie!!!”

 

“Hey kiddo, how are you?” I say as I picked her up with a grin. Momo and Nayeon are watching me with concerned looks.

 

“Wow I guess we know who her favourite is.” Momo says with a chuckle.

 

“Sorry Momo but what can I say, everyone loves me.” I say while sticking my tongue out at her.

 

“Geez cocky much.” She replies while rolling her eyes.

 

“You love it.” I say not forgetting to wink for effect. “Anyway let’s get you to practice and then Nayeon and I will take this one for some ice-cream.”

 

“Yay Ice-cream!!” Hana yells while bouncing in my arms. Before jumping into the back of my car with Nayeon.

 

“Hey kiddo, do you like music?” I say before Hana starts nodding vigorously in the back seat.

 

“Apink unnie’s are the best.” She says with a grin.

 

“Yeah this one is obsessed with them.” Momo says with a smile before reaching over to ruffle her hair.

 

“Just like Hayoung.” I say under my breath as I put Apink’s latest album on as we head towards the dance studio. I see Nayeon looking at me with a small smile, and I grin back at her before Hana and I start singing along loudly to the song playing, and that’s how the rest of the trip goes, with me and Hana singing while Momo and Nayeon laugh at us.

 

I pull up at the dance studio and park the car and all of us get out.

 

“How long do you think practice will take?” I ask Momo with a smile as I walk her up to the door.

“Just come back in an hour or so, if we aren’t finished you can always just watch.” She replies with a smile.

 

“Alright I’ll see you soon then.”

 

“Yeah see you.”

 

“Oh my god you two, we are going to get ice cream it’s not like you’ll never see each other again, let’s go.” Nayeon shouts at us with a smirk.

 

“Yeah come on Tae unnie let’s go!” Hana yells.

 

“Well see you Moguri.” I say before running after the two of them and taking Hana’s hand.

 

…………….

 

The three of us head to the nearest park after getting our ice creams, Hana is currently sitting on my shoulders eating her ice cream happily while Nayeon and I are chatting happily about pretty much anything that pops into our heads, and all in all I feel so content at the moment.

 

“Tae unnie, can you be my big sister too?” Hana asks after she finishes her ice cream. I quickly put her down before answering.

 

“Hmm you can treat me like your big sister if you want, but I can’t technically be your big sister kiddo.” I say with a grin.

 

“Yes you can, you can just marry Momo unnie. Umma says when two people get married they become family. So you can just marry Momo unnie and then we will be sisters.” She says with a grin and I can see Nayeon laughing at me out of the corner of my eye as I kneel down in front of Hana.

 

“Momo and I can’t just get married like that and people should love each other a lot before they get married.” I say while scratching the back of my neck trying to explain.

 

“But umma said that when people love each other it means they really really like each other, and Momo really really likes you, she told me so. Do you not like Momo unnie?” She replies with a pout. By this point Nayeon is just smirking at me in the background.

 

“I do really like Momo unnie, she’s beautiful, sweet and caring, and she makes me smile, of course I like her.” I say with a smile.

 

“Then you two should be girlfriends already so you can be my new sister.”

 

“Yeah Tae you and Momo should be girlfriends.” Nayeon says with a smirk while Hana just looks at me hopefully.

 

“Hopefully so

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter