Love and Hate

Gotta Be Yours [CURRENTLY EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I wake up with a savory scent brushing through my nose. Food.

I pull myself up while running my fingers across my scalp. I look around my bedroom until my eyes land on the wall clock. It’s just seven in the morning, I have one more hour to prepare for work. I have load of paper works and arrangements today.

But back to the topic, I smell food.

So I get off the bed while scratching my bare chest. I sleep topless and so I only have my shorts. Did I leave my door open and let the smell of food coming from the next door tenant enter my home? I get out of my bedroom while scratching my tummy. I sniff while walking until I stop halfway seeing a figure at my kitchen.

.

Realization hit me.

How could I actually forget?

I let Grim Reaper stay here for a while.

“YAH.” I call making her turn. She was holding a spatula; she was frying something. “Woah there.” She grunts and covered her eyes. I look down and remember I was topless so I quickly moved my body to hide behind the wall just by the entrance of the kitchen. “Oh well, I already saw that.” She then put her hand down again while winking at me. She turns back to the stove so I rush back to my bedroom to get some shirt.

Once I was fully dressed, I go back while giving her a skeptical look. “Where’d you get those stuff. I don’t even have eggs in the fridge.” I ask and sat down on the dining table, my table is only good for two people actually since I’m always alone anyway. “I bought it in the nearby store. Yah, throw your fridge away already. It’s useless.” She mocks back while putting the fried eggs onto a plate. “it’s none of your business, just shut up.” I hiss back while glaring. She walks over to the table and placed the plate there. “You don’t even have side dishes packed in the fridge?” She asks then walks to the pantry this time. “Only pack of ramens and some biscuits and bottled water.” She started inspecting every corner of my kitchen.

“I said mind your own business and who allowed you to cook in my kitchen? I only allowed you to sleep in my living room and use the bathroom, that’s it.” I grunt back. “As if you care for your kitchen? I even think your stove has never been used before.” She answers back before getting two bowls and utensils. She started placing an amount of rice onto the bowls. She even made rice? “I don’t eat rice in the morning. I don’t eat eggs in the morning. I don’t eat bacons.” I point to the plates on the table.

She placed one bowl in front of me and put the utensils beside it. “Who are you scaring? Then I’ll eat it if you don’t want to.” She chuckles before sitting across me. “Look at you, acting so tough in my house. Don’t wait for me to shoo you out. Be thankful I still have conscience.” I answer back before grabbing the chopsticks. “Look at you, eating anyway~” She mimics me. Ugh, this woman is getting on my nerves. “That’s it, after we eat, you’ll leave.” I said before taking a piece of fried egg and put it on top of my rice.

“No, please. . . Let me stay here, I don’t have anywhere to go besides that filthy room beside the club.” She pleads while putting her palms together. “And besides, I actually quit the job there completely. Also the reason why. . . I searched for you. For help. I feel so lost and anxious right now.” She adds while eating. “Well, guess what.” I look up while chewing. She grinned while nodding signaling me to go on. “I DON’T CARE.” I answer making her pout. “Aish. . . so grumpy.” She grunts back and I just roll my eyes while chewing. “I need to find a job but a lighter kind of job where I don’t need to move too much.” She adds.

“Be a beggar. You pass the qualifications effortlessly.” I suggest and I hear her clacking her tongue at me. “Oh yeah? Sure why not. I’ll be a pregnant beggar who was abandoned by the guy who got her pregnant and is asking for help to feed the baby who’s about to come out of her body not knowing he or she was abandoned.” Jiwon mocks back making me stop eating. There she is again. Can’t she even get my answer as JUST SARCASM? “Look, if you keep on saying that I might really abandon that kid. Don’t test my patience.” I warn.

“You have the heart to?” She asks with a frown. “Yes, why?” I answer confidently. “Well then that will be very heartless of you. Do you even know how it feels to be unwanted? You can make this baby feel that while growing up? Saying that alone is really harsh, I bet it’s because you lived very comfortably that’s why you can say that.” She asks. My expression hardened as I look back at her. “You don’t know me so don’t act as if you do. Back off.” I answer before standing up to leave. “Where are you going? At least finish your fo—“It .” I cut her off before taking heavy footsteps back to my bedroom.

 

_ _ _

 

“Are you going to work?”

“Do you want me to clean your house?”

“Uh, B-baekhyun?”

I walk straight to the front door while she trails behind me. I just finished preparing and so I’m leaving for work already. “I’ll wait in the car, get your things. You’re leaving.” I sa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter