Outloud

Gotta Be Yours [CURRENTLY EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I wake up with a smile on my face. I am so weird. This is so weird.

And. . . I’m already dressed.

I left my room to go to the living room, I peek behind the wall to check on Jiwon who’s fast asleep in the couch. It’s only seven in the morning.

But it, I feel like I slept forever.

Yesterday. . . didn’t feel real. But this time, I’m positive that it is.

I skip towards her and sat on the small space on the edge of the couch. “Hey. . .” I coo softly while tapping her thigh. I move closer when she didn’t budge. I lean down and kiss her baby bump. “Jiwon-ah.” I hush before stealing a kiss on her lips. I grin by myself while covering my mouth. , I look stupid but finally, I earned a reaction from her. She groans a little and in no time, she opened her eyes. She put a hand on her forehead, her eyes curved a little from the light that’s coming from the window. “Check up, remember. 9AM.” I remind her and she sits up right away. “Oh shoot, are we gunna be late?” She asks while looking around and stops when her eyes landed at the wall clock. “The hell, it’s just seven.” She pouts while glaring at me.

I only smile and pinch her cheeks.

“I just wanted to say something. I could have done it yesterday but we went out and when we got home, we’re too tired.” I said which softened her face up again. “What is it?” She asks while running her fingers through her messy hair. “From now on, you can sleep in my room. No more rules.” I announce and she looked from left to right before digging such stare at me. “Oh yea?” She asks with her growing smile. I simply nod and grab both of her hands. “You’re. . . the boss.” I meekly speak with my embarrassed smile

What the hell did she do to me, seriously.

“Eyy~ You silly, no one should be a boss in a relationship. We’re equal. But I liked the ‘no rules’ part.” She answers and hits my arm lightly. “Okay fine~~” I roll my eyes as I realize I’m talking to Kim Jiwon. I instantly woke up from my trance and felt comfortable like always. “Are you sure you’re coming with me? You can just go to work. You’ll miss a lot of paper works.” She asks while tapping the back of my hand. “No, don’t worry about that. They can take care of those things. I already told them. And besides. . .” I move even closer beside her on the couch until I could put my arm over her. “We’re gunna go shopping for baby stuffs right after the check up. For Hansol’s room.” I reassure her and give her a wink in the end. She did a gagging action to mock me and I just nudged her while glaring. Then I steal a kiss on her cheek making her squirm away. “What the hell?” I ask in disbelief when she stood up running away from me. “I’m gunna take a warm shower early in the morning because someone woke me up and I just feel the need to take a shower because I’m so weird. Wanna come?” She jokingly said but that made me freaking gulp in nervousness.

I only shook my head and she laughed in response before walking away completely.

I slap my cheek once while blinking.

If things happen between us. . . I want it to be special.

Well, not that we haven’t done it. We have a child together, duh. But. . . It was just once and it was even a drunken .

So. . . I want it to happen in a very special way.

But damn, I would really like shower —shut up, Baekhyun.

Well, changing the topic, I should take this chance to cook breakfast. At least I’ll try. I mean, I always watch her cook, I’m sure I’ll be fine.

 

Thirty minutes later. . .

“Well. . . they might not seem like it but they’re eggs.”

I carefully observe my girlfriend’s eyes as she looks down to the plate on the table while drying her hair with a towel. She just finished. “Oh~ I thought they’re pancakes, oh well.” She casually sits down with a smile and grabbed the fork. This is what I like about her, she’s not the type to complain how perfect something should be. “Gosh, mentioning that I would really like some pancakes, maybe that’s why that’s the first thing I thought of.” She laughs before taking her first bite. Again, I watch her chew. Please, I hope I didn’t make it too salty—“How much salt did you put in here?” She asks while chewing. Oh shoot. I scratch the back of my neck. “Well I don’t know. I just. . . followed my heart.” I answer making her laugh.

“You’re so cute.” She mutters finally making me smile.

I smile back before sitting down as well. “You know, as I was taking a shower, I had some thoughts.” She then speaks while chewing. I took my fork and took a small bite of the ‘omelet’ as well. I almost puked, the . This is too salty, it’s like. . . pure salt with a tinge of egg instead of the other way around. “Oop-nope, you’re not eating it.” I grab the plate away f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter