YOU WISH

Gotta Be Yours [CURRENTLY EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“No it was totally her fault. She came to me first!”

“Why would I come to him first?? He came home from work and I think he was drunk—“

“No I wasn’t drunk! You seduced me and ruined all of our family plans.”

“No, you ruined all of i—“

“Excuse me!” Hearing Sister’s kind of frustrated voice, we both stopped and looked at her. Pretty acting, eh? “We’re not supposed to have a child yet because it’s too early and that’s when everything fell apart.” Jiwon explains much calmer this time. Wow, her acting is phenomenal. Anyone would believe that we’re a married couple. “But really, I wasn’t drunk driving.” I in earning a slap from Jiwon on my arm. “Okay so. . . first of all, based on your personalities, I think you re both too similar that’s why you seem to clash.” Sister Choi tells while chuckling. “But I believe, depending on the pair, similarity is of course a proof that two people are compatible. But I repeat, depending on the couple.  How often do you talk about your. . . spiritual views? Your philosophical opinions?” She adds.

Okay, here goes the sermon.

“Oh. . . well, not s-so much I guess.” Jiwon answers while rubbing her neck. Regardless of our acting, she actually looks intrigued and interested for real. “You know, in that way you could actually focus on what’s good about each other and not the bad.” The nun continues and my expression slowly softens. “That’s true. . .” I answer before I could even realize I actually opened my mouth to speak. “Let’s start with Miss Jiwon, what do you like about Baekhyun? But before that, I want you to look him in the eyes while saying it.” Sister tells and right away, I find myself turning to Jiwon.

She did the same.

“I. . . I love his puppy eyes. You know, l-like. . . how they go downwards. . . I can look at it. . . all day.” I hear her say and somehow, I felt my chest throb for a while. I look away and cover my mouth with the back of my hand. Please, don’t smile. “And when he. . . shows his care in the weirdest way that still assures me he does. . . care.” She continues and I clear my throat.

Wait, is she still acting or w-what?

“Miss Jiwon, could you imagine your life with Baekhyun? How do you think would it be like?” Sister Choi then asks. And that’s when I slowly turn back to Jiwon again. Her eyes were glowing, her cheeks were flushed crimson. “Dark. . . it would be dark.” She answered and I just had to grab the glass of water in front of me and drank. As I drink, I could see Sister Choi’s meaningful smile at me. “That is such a nice thing to say, Miss Jiwon.” She tells but her eyes stayed at my side.

“I was. . . just being honest.” I hear Jiwon say.

She’s ing. . . killing it.

Her acting. . . is very believable.

Makes me want to believe it. . .

And just—

“Okay, that’s good enough for me. Let’s move on to Hyuntokki.” Sister Choi says and I almost spit the water. I was able to avoid it luckily, putting the glass down. , I hate this. Why did we have to do this, lying alone for the whole day would have been fine. But dealing with this? Ugh. “O-okay. . .” I mutter while staring at the nun. “Don’t look at me, dear. Look at your wife.” She tells signaling me to look back to my right. “O-oh right, my wife.” I clear my throat before slowly moving me head to my right.

“I. . .”

, speak, you fool!

“I love. . .” I start, feeling my eyes moving straight to stare at hers. Her smile, her hair, her puffy cheeks, her husky voice, her cooking. . .a lot more th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter