Recap to Fluffs

Gotta Be Yours [CURRENTLY EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

A little recap for you guys. . .

I just signed a partnership contract this this insanely weird businessman named Do Kyungsoo and that’s it.

Oh, one more thing, I had this ‘kinda’ argument with Grim Reaper ‘cause she was ing annoying and we ended up going to her gynecologist cause I ing messed it up in the worst possible way and reached her limits giving her a lot of pain.

But because I’m Byun Baekhyun, I fixed that okay.

So back to business,

I am currently standing in front of my office’s door now, I just arrived. Apparently, I was LATE. Yes, the owner of the company was the last one to arrive. “Miss Kim, come a little closer.” I signal Jiwon who was standing beside me to move a little closer. “Why? Want another kiss on the cheek Boss Appa?” She coos. “Shut up and tell me why you didn’t wake me up and left all alone like that.” I hiss back while rolling my eyes.

And before she could even think for a nice excuse, a voice from behind interrupted us. “Good day, Mr. Byun. We’ve been in the waiting room since eight o’clock.” I abruptly turn and was welcomed by that insanely weird businessman I was talking about. I curve my lips in the most professional smile I could give. “Oh, hi Mr. Do. I’m so sorry for being late. I have my reasons.” I explain nicely before turning to Jiwon with daggers in my eyes. “But anyway, Mr. Do. We may go into my off—“ and there he goes ignoring my presence and instead, walked towards Jiwon. “Hey, Jiwon.” He calls with a smile.

How can he ing turn from a professional weirdo to a gentle like that?!

“See, I told you he’ll come any second.” Jiwon answers with a snigger. The , so they already met and Jiwon didn’t even text nor call to inform me that I need to rush the hell out. “Shall we go?” I speak while snapping my fingers to cut their eye-contact off. Jiwon looks at me this time and without any more word, opened the door for us. I went in first and they followed behind. “Oh, nice office.” Kyungsoo tells as I lead him to the couch at one corner. Wow, he can say something nice too? I am surprised. “Mine’s nicer though but I understand, don’t worry.” He suddenly adds and I automatically regretted what I just have thought of him.

No, he will never say something nice.

“Miss Kim, bring us coffee.” I look at Jiwon and signalled her to go away. “Oh, no need for that. She already gave me a cup of coffee and a slice of cake earlier.” Kyungsoo then butts in. WOW. A slice of cake?! And I only got a Choco pie? “Oh, that’s nice.” I give her the look and she responds with a pretty smile. I mean, not that it’s pretty for me but you know—uhm. . . whatever. “I bought cheesecake on my way here. Do you want some, Sir? We still have it in the lunch room.” She asks adorably—I should really stop putting nice words here to describe what she is and what she does.

“No, coffee’s fine.” I answer back before sitting on the other side of the couch just across where Kyungsoo’s sitting on. Finally, Jiwon left. I can start an actual professional atmosphere. “So about the projects. . .” I start with a smile. “You don’t have

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter