Difference

Gotta Be Yours [CURRENTLY EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

From the couch in the living room, I peek at her who was apparently cleaning the mess I made in the kitchen. It wasn’t as much as I have thought it was because she was doing it so effortlessly. I offered to do it but she wouldn’t let me. “Baekhyun?” She then calls making me sit up straight again while randomly flipping through channels on the TV. “Yup.” I casually answer while peeking again. “So are we watching a movie?” She asks. I scratch the back of my neck as I open Netflix right away as soon as she said it. “Uhm. . . let me see.” I muffle and quickly went to “Romance” in the categories.

“I want horror.” She adds making me groan again as I scroll through the choices. “No, horror movies are too clichéd. They all look unreal and exaggerated. Let’s watch Romance.” I said and within a few seconds, I see her standing there by the kitchen exit while wiping her hands with a towel. She gives me a skeptical yet playful look. “You find it clichéd or you find it terrifying?” She asks making me roll my eyes. “Well it doesn’t matter because we are watching. . . uhm. . . t-this whatever this is.” I just randomly click a movie and it’s entitled Fifty Shad—oh , no, I didn’t know it’s out here on Netflix now? N-not that I care but. . . Anyway, I click the return button right away before it could play and clear my throat. “We’ll uh. . .” I murmur as I try to pick as quick as I can.

But then, she was still faster than me when she skipped to the living room and snatched the controller from me. Flopping down beside me on the couch, she begins choosing. “If you’re looking for Romance. . . this is one good romance movie.” She tells making me turn to the screen again. “Titanic? Oh , no.” I groan while shaking my head. “What?~” She laughs and slaps me on the arm. “That movie’s ridiculous. It’s so stupid that it depresses you for no good reason. Why? Rose should have ing saved Jack, not just cry there like Jack Jack come back~. Ugh. They totally fit that wooden thingy she was holding onto, I swear to God she’s a selfish idiot.” I start ranting in one go.

But what made me stop was her smile.

Her beautiful smile, her giggles as I speak.

“You silly.” She tells hitting me light on the arm again before turning back to the TV. “Anyway, I’m craving watermelons out of nowhere.” She adds while enabling the subtitles on the movie that’s just starting. Without anymore word, I stand up grabbing my jacket and wallet on the side of the couch along. “Oh? Where are you going?” Jiwon pauses the movie and looks up to me. “I’m not pretty sure how to pick good watermelons but I’ll try.” I answer and walk my way to the door. “Y-you’re going to buy it for me?” She asks making me turn before I could open the door. “No, I’m buying it for our neighbor cause I’m a very bizarre guy who loves to buy things for random people. Ugh, of course I’m gunna buy it for you, silly.” I playfully answer before going out with a satisfied smile seeing her blissful eyes.

As I walk through the empty corridor, I hear a door click making me turn.

It was her running towards me holding something on her right hand, an umbrella.

“I think it’s gunna rain in a few minutes.” She said while glancing down her phone. “Oh, you’re so sweet. Thanks.” I grab the umbrella from her and she looks up, looking all flustered. “What?” I casually ask while checking if the umbrella’s working perfectly fine. “Just wait for me inside, I’ll be quick.” I cut the conversation off right away and turn around. I got into the elevator and got a last glimpse of her blushing face as the doors begin moving.

But before it could completely close, she suddenly blocked it with her arms before standing right on the entrance to refrain it from closing for a while.

Our bodies meet inches apart and I could only look straight down to her.

“Uhm. . . thank you.” She mutters while clearing . “I’d rather you do something better than simply thanking me.” I said making her look up clueless. “But I’ll spare you today, let me do it.” I smile and without further ado, lean down and kiss her on the cheek. I see how her eyes dilate in surprise as she touched the area I kissed right away. She’s so adorable to do that in front of me. “You go now.” I chuckle making her jump out right away still with her flustered face. “Watermelon.” I snap a finger and give her a reassuring smile. The door finally closed and I could only nibble on my lower lip as I let myself beam with satisfaction.

 

_ _ _

 

Luckily, I was able to get watermelon.

But I only found the pre-sliced and packed ones.

I hope that’s okay with her.

, what is happening to me.

I’m sound so nice now. <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter