Clutching Feelings

Gotta Be Yours [CURRENTLY EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

I AM INDEED AN ILL-FATED HUMAN BEING.

I stand under the shade of my agency’s entrance. It’s ing raining. Well apparently, Jiwon was even incorrect when she said it’s going to rain at three in the afternoon because it didn’t, I initially celebrated and prepared myself of mocking and degrading her wrong information. But that plan was quickly washed away when it rained HARD by around six AND UNIL NOW that’s it’s almost eight in the ing evening.

Now how do I go to the parking lot without getting wet?

For the past hour, Jiwon’s been calling me but I never dared answering. To what? To be laughed at by her because I didn’t accept her offer and worse, told her I don’t easily get wet? No way. At times like this in the past, I would just wait patiently until the rain stops because beside the fact that I’d have to run in the rain, it’s so hard to drive in the rain of course, it’s not safe. The road isn’t even that clear because of it. But then it’s so difficult to wait patiently when you’re ing hungry, okay. H-U-N-G-RY.

Before I was used to barely eating because of exhaustion but for me now, exhaustion means eating like crazy.

“Ugh. . . I’m so hungry.” I muffle while patting my growling tummy. I should have just gone home with my employees half an hour ago, they were even offering umbrellas too WHICH I freaking declined believing that it’ll stop soon. WHY, Baekhyun, WHY. As I look around hoping to find someone who has an umbrella and maybe I can come along just until I reach my car, my eyes fell to the direction of ELIQUE. My facial expression grew blank in just a second seeing Jeongja standing there as well while having an umbrella – it’s like she’s waiting for someone.

Probably her husband.

No, she’s not a part of the selection I was talking about earlier. NO. I quickly look away and clear my throat. I could feel the lump unceasingly going back and forth in my throat refraining me from breathing easily. Of all times, why does she have to wait there too. Should I just go back inside? Right, I should just go back inside. Being slightly tempted, I steal a glance at her direction again and I immediately regretted it when I saw her looking back. , BAEKHYUN, .

I hurriedly turn around and stepped back into the agency.

I take a deep breath as I stare down the floor. “Just wait inside the office and don’t fuc—“ I couldn’t finish my sentence when my phone starts beeping from my pocket again. I take it out while cursing under my breath. It’s Jiwon again.

[From: Lord Voldemort]

Are you stuck in the rain? You want me to take a cab and bring an umbrella?

I close my eyes shut to resist another temptation from coming in. “Nope, you don’t need her help. No no no no.” I eagerly shake my head while breathing deeply. Just then, another text came in. Also from her.

[From: Lord Voldemort]

Why aren’t you answering? Eating your words now? Admit it, you need my umbrella. I’ll bring it to you okay. It’s getting late, don’t wait for ghosts to offer you an umbrella there, booooo~

“This annoying hag.” I groan and kept the phone back into my pockets.  “No, she’s just going to tease me if I say yes. NO.” I nod in agreement to myself before smiling. “I’ll just wait here and she’s saying nonsense again, there are no ghost here because you had this ble—“ knock knock. “—Ahhh!” I shriek in terror and jump from my position when I heard a knock. I turn around and saw the least person I’d like to interact with right now knocking on the glass wall of my agency. Lee Jeongja. I quickly stand up straight and fixed my shirt.

Correction to my own error, that wasn’t a shriek. That’s. . . a growl. A manly growl.

It’s natural to be surprised.

I wasn’t expecting a knock after all.

As professionally as I could, I walk to the door and opened it. “Excuse me, do you need help?” I ask with a blank tone but I am literally—as in LITERALLY—wasn’t breathing for a second when I made eye-contact with my biological mother. “Oh, hi Baekhyun-ssi. I just happen to see you waiting too and you don’t seem to have an umbrella with you. Do you need help—“No.”I answer right away because hearing her voice very near me right now made me feel sick all throughout my body.

I see her rolling her eyes before turning back to me.

“Okay here’s the catch. I let you share umbrella with me and drive me home. My husband couldn’t come and there’s a storm, it isn’t safe to stay out for too long.” She tells. I knew it. She would never offer a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter