Seduction 101

Gotta Be Yours [CURRENTLY EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“So how does it feel being a father?”

I ponder upon that question for a good ten seconds. “It’s like a combination of heaven and hell. Heaven because Byun Hansol is just ing bomb, I love him, he’s awesome. Hell because c’mon, it’s a baby, I don’t know seventy-five percent of what I’m doing until Jiwon gives me a good whip on the back of my head.” I explain thoroughly to my business partner, Do Kyungsoo. “I believe things will get better in time, it’s only like, almost two months, you’ll get used to it.” He encourages although his eyes were glued to the files he was sorting. “By the way, are you sure you can’t come to the wedding? Why don’t you just reschedule your business trip? I’m only going to be married once my friend.” I suggest as I tap the table to get his attention.

“Let’s see. . . we might not be on that level of friendship where I’d sacrifice anything for your sake yet. . .” He responds with a scoff. “But?” I ask while frowning. He stares in space for a matter of seconds making me frown even harder. “I am trying to think of a ‘but’ and I am suffering.” He mumbles, his eyebrows meeting at the center. “Ugh, you.” I scoff back although smiling right after. “I’ll see what I can do, this is an important meeting. But if Jiwon insists.” He then mentions my girl’s name. “Oh, stop crushing on her. You have Park Hara already.” I cut off. He reacted with that mocking yet nervous expression. “Excuse me?” He asks while laughing.

Denial .

“But wouldn’t it be such a big news if you two get back together? The headlines would be like, ‘Super Model Park Hara and Celebrity Photographer Do Kyungsoo reties the knot.’ Damn, this is why I need to stick with you.” I nudge him, he only gave me a fiery glare. “The knot has been buried.” He hisses before glancing back down to the papers. “Yeah, buried in your heart waiting for Hara to take it back. Eeeeeh~” I squeal like a y fangirl. “I cannot believe you’re a grown man with a son.” He stands up, completely losing his temper, and leaving me. “Aish, people nowadays cannot take a damn joke.” I muffle before grabbing my phone to call my fiancée.

“Hey.”

She answers right away after a few rings but I could hear her heavy breathing from the other end. “What’s up? You sound exhausted.” I ask, leaning more comfortably on my chair. “Yeah, I’m just cleaning the bathroom while Hansol’s asleep.” She answers in between pants. I smile to myself.

I am planning on something that I haven’t told her yet.

I know. . . being a housewife is not something that fits Jiwon’s personality and abilities.

There’s so much opportunities out there waiting for her, she’s very talented, she’s intelligent and all.

And I’ve said all these things and I haven’t made my point yet.

Okay, so, my point is. . .

I’ll let her finish school and get the degree that she wants and deserves.

I’ve always seen Kim Jiwon as a very independent and strong woman, she just didn’t have the life and of course financial source that she deserved. Now that she has me, we can help each other to be better. And of course—

“Yah, where the hell are you. I said what do you want for dinner?” Jiwon’s hiss woke me up from my daze. “Uh, whatever you want babe. How about. . . you?” I ask, my sly grin climbing up my mouth. “Oh shut up, I’m not in the mood.” She replies. “Yah. How do you know if you won’t be in the mood later? You are mean.” I argue back with a frown. She takes a deep breath before answering, “Honey, please let’s not fight about this. I’m always tired an—“I understand. Sorry, I won’t push it right now.” I cut her off. I made a blowfish as I roll my eyes. “I’m sorry, just. . . give me more time, I’m too occupied with Hansol right now. I don’t have time to think about myself, at least for now.” She explains.

“How about we get a nanny?”

“What—this soon? Baekhyun, you’re being selfish. Just for your needs?”

I scoff in return. “That is not my point. I’m just suggesting something that could help things lighter for us. You’ll still be there but there can be someone to help you especially when I’m working. It’s not for my ing needs, what the hell do you think of me?” I ask. I hear a deep sigh coming from her. “I’m sorry. . . I’m just tired. Let’s. . . let’s talk about this later, okay? Sorry, love you. Bye.” She muffles softly before hanging up first. I put my phone down making that harsh thump.

I know she has troubles entrusting Hansol to someone but. . . she needs help.

I work a lot, heck I’ve been working more than I ever did.

Also, she was really mean for thinking I suggested that for my ual needs.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter