Confusing.

Gotta Be Yours [CURRENTLY EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“I want you.”

That last sentence echoes in my head a couple more times before I actually had the balls to react. “You what?” I ask while laughing – although I admit that it has left me stiff deep down inside. She stands up and sighs while her tummy. “Oh c’mon Baekhyun. You’ve always known my feelings for you, are we still going to fool around here? I said I want you, I have always wanted you. Go out with me.” She bravely answers while walking to my direction. I was agape for a couple of seconds before I reach my hand up to trace my fingers across my lips. “Uhm. . . Jiwon, I—I don’t know about this. This is silly, c’mon. Don’t be silly.” I turn around to hide my curved eyebrows. My chest begins throbbing tremendously as I turn the doorknob. “What’s wrong with me? What. . . w-what do you not like about me?” She asks making me stop from opening the door completely.

There’s nothing wrong.

Everything about her. . . is just perfect.

But everything about me. . . is nothing but failure.

Why does she have to make it hard for the both of us?

“Jiwon, c’mon.” I turn around trying to chuckle it out. “We’re good friends and we’re going to raise Hansol together. That’s good enough and anyway, I’m rude, I bully you and I call you names all the time. What do you even like about me?” I ask with a worn out expression. I could see tears forming in her eyes already. “From back when we were just high school and up to now my answer will always be the same. I just. . . like everything, I can’t even explain without sounding cheesy right now. I just like all of you.” She answers and I could only look up while chuckling in an exhausted way.

It’s painful for me to hear that from her.

From someone whom I’ve. . .

I look down to her again with a solemn smile before shaking my head in disbelief. “All of me you say? I’m the kind of person who barely owns a part of him. And it’s been like that since I was a kid and I know it will continue until I grow old.  Relationships. . . any kind of relationship be it romantic or not. . . is not something I was familiarized with.” I make it clear to her before going out completely. I could feel her presence behind me as I walk fast, ignoring the employees who were looking at us. They have probably seen Jiwon’s crying face.

Oh please, I despise dramas like this.

I’m tired of it.

We arrived at the empty corridor just before the exit and that’s when she blocked me. “Then let me familiarize you with it.” She tells with a determined look. “Jesus—Kim Jiwon!” I grunt and she just put both hands up trying to calm me down. “Tell me honestly first, what do you feel about me?” She asks and I turn away and cover my face with both hands. “Jeez! It doesn’t even matter. I just—“ Before I could finish my sentence, she moved closer and closer and before I knew it, BOOM our lips were touching.

It was a quick peck.

But .

What just happened.

She lets go and looked up to me with her hopeful eyes.

“What did you feel?” She asks and here I am just standing in bewilderment. Does she expect me to react after what she just did?! She just kissed me. I open my mouth to speak but somehow, I can’t utter a single word. “Oh come on Baekhyun! We’re having a child for God’s sake. You think that kiss is still something to get speechless about? What did you feel?” She asks with an irritated look. “What kind of confession is this—you’re even getting mad now! The hell?” I grunt back.

“It’s because you won’t speak!”

“What do you want me to say?!”

“You know what I would want you to say but what I want to hear is what you want to say!”

“I don’t know!”

“Excluding that!”

“Jesus! That’s what I wanted to say and now you’re complainin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter