Beginning

Gotta Be Yours [CURRENTLY EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Hey! Been a while, eh?

So fast forward, 

I'm a ing dad! One night I was just a drunk man who wanted to get some and now here we are, I have a child with this amazing woman. Never imagined my life changing so much. 

It's awesome. 

But you know what I just realized? I did not read a single baby book Jiwon has bought and I should have, she always told me to read them but I always declined believing that it wouldn't be that complicated. I ing messed up on that part, now I don't know a single thing about being a parent. I'm just standing here beside my wife's bed. She's giving our handsome Hansol his first feed. "You like'em don't you. Yea yea, I like them too buddy." I muffle as I watch him be fed. Jiwon gave me that warning glare while shaking her head. "Sorry." I mouth before grabbing a chair to sit. Have I carried him? Honestly, not yet. When the nurse came in, she gave the baby to Jiwon right away. "Don't worry, after this you can carry him." Jiwon softly coos while giving me that loving smile. 

I wasn't worried that I won't be able to carry him. 

I was worried that I would have to carry him. 

I'm too scared. What if I drop him? 

Oh god, I'm sure I would drop him. I mean he's so tiny, he could slip off of my arms real damn quick. 

Or what if he doesn't like me? He'll cry as soon as I carry him. 

"Hey." Jiwon's call interrupted my thoughts. I look up to her and she still had that pretty, although exhausted, smile. "What are you thinking about?" She asks. I give her my nervous smile. "Thinking about how to kill myself right now. I should have read your baby books. I am so damn clueless." I mutter making her chuckle. "You'll be fine, don't overthink." She assures. "I mean. . . damn, he's like seven something pounds, he's tiny but. . . how the hell did he get out of your thing?" I ask in disbelief. Yes, she had a normal delivery and I could barely remember what happened in there. Oh man, I think I almost passed out half the time. "Well FYI, my thing is flexible." Jiwon answers playfully. "Yea I know for sure, I mean look at his head." I mutter and my woman tries her best not to laugh as she looks up with a grin on her face. 

Just then, our light yet fun time were interrupted with a knock on the door. 

I stand up and walk to get it right away. 

"Oh? Kyungsoo, I told you I won't work because we're in a vacation." I speak right away as soon as I saw who it was. The guy only raised a brow at me while folding his arms. "I do not understand your point of even hiding this to me. No pregnant woman very close to her due date would take time to have a vacation out of town to REFLECT and GIVE THANKS." He tells, emphasizing my stupid reasons. It's because he kept on bugging me about it, trying to teach me this and that as if he knows better, I just don't have time for that okay? This is our time as parents, no one else's. 

"Aish, you called him over?" I turn to Jiwon and ask. She only gave me a smug smile before nodding. I let him in and glare at his back figure as he walks over to the bed. "Oh my, beautiful." he mutters as he reaches the bed while looking down to our son. "Uhm, hey dude, if you could take a step back, you're literally drowing your eyes down my woman's right now." I grab him by his collar to move him a little farther away. "I was looking at your son, alright?" He hisses softly while glaring at me. "Yeah, my son who is feeding so there's like a hundred and fifty percent chance that your satanic eyes have access to her most beautiful reason of living." I grunt as I put my hands in front of him just to make sure he's a bit more farther. "Most beautiful reason of living?" Jiwon asks as she covers while laughing without a sound. "Well anyway, congratulations to the both of you. He's beautiful." Kyungsoo cuts off the tension and shook my hand and Jiwon's. 

"Thanks." I give in and smile back. "Anyway, that basket of fruits in your hands. So are you gunna give it or what?" I ask and Jiwon just hit me on the arm while still laughing. I make it a point that I entertain her right now as much as possible, she's been so stressed out and been suffering for the past week. "Good god, so pushy. It's not even for you." Kyungsoo muffles as he p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter