Safe With Me

Gotta Be Yours [CURRENTLY EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“I have another schedule for the day. I’m sorry but I have to go.”

Oh c’mon. Sorry? Hell no, thank you! I’ve been wanting this guy to get out of my office ever since he stepped in.

I shake his hand formally before sending him off to the door. But before he steps out, OF COURSE, he glances at Jiwon again and waved a hand. “I’ll text you.” He hushes toward her direction softly as if I wasn’t there right in front of him. “Goodbye, Mr. Do. Have a nice day.” I cut off their “little something something” before it gets worse. He gives me that look before completely getting out. “Gosh, finally.” I groan as soon as I closed the door shut. “Wow, he’s one organized creature.” Jiwon speaks as I walk to my office table. She was at the side of it, peeking at the printed schedules that Kyungsoo gave to me. Our projects for the first six months of partnership were already planned.

“He has some OCD .” I retort back.

Anyway. . . I move my eyes to peek at her. She was still standing there while looking down at the schedules. I just noticed now, her hair was down today. Her soft curls falling down her slender shoulders. “Do you have a date?” I ask out of nowhere. She just looks very different today. She finally looks at me, her eyebrows raised for some reasons that I don’t know. “Oh, I can go to dates?” She asks while chuckling. UHM. NO? Duh. “W-why can’t you?” I answer back with the same sarcastic smile. “Well duh?” She caresses her tummy in a circular motion as if pointing it out to me that she’s pregnant with my kid and so she shouldn’t go to dates because she’s mine—wow, I got that one in full detail.

“Oh-hoh~ We do have a kid but we don’t have a relationship.”

“Oh yea? Okay, good. So I can go to dates. Sounds fun.”

“Uhm, no?”

“You just said we don’t have a relationship.”

“Yeah? But it doesn’t mean you can date guys around. Didn’t you get it? So slow.”

“Geez—why are we even talking about this?! You mentioned it first!”

“I asked if you were dating and wanted to make sure that you know why you CANNOT date but I also wanted you to know that we don’t have any relationship or whatsoever.”

She gives me that incredulous look as if I said something stupid. “What, you mad now?” I grunt and fold my arms on my chest. Out of nowhere, I started holding my breath. Her glare just freaks the crap out of me for some reasons. Sometimes I can even imagine smoke flaring out of her nostrils.  “O-once there were three bears. . .” I start singing while moving my eyes from left to right. I mean, what if she gets all stressed out again ‘til I have to bring her to the doctor? No no. “who lived in. . . a house—“I’m not in the mood.” She cuts me off and walks off just like that.

My lips curve down into a big pout.

“Gosh, you’re welcome? I was just trying to calm you down. Geez, be thankful you’re pregnant.” I muffle before moving on to my work. Just as I turn my desktop on, a huge Korean male’s name ‘HANSOL’ popped out as my wallpaper. The background was in light blue. “The hell is this—“ I stop when I noticed the cartoon baby beneath it. My head shoot up towards the direction of my door and without any word, I rush out. I went to Jiwon’s desk which even made him flinch. I look around carefully to check if everyone was busy before moving closer to him.

“It’s a boy?”

My lips started curving upwards and excitement was uncontrollably building up in my system.

And once I saw her growing smile just like mine, I just felt joy all over my body. We were just arguing a few moments ago. “I knew you would get it just by creating that wallpaper.” She muffles and winked. “Oh my god. .

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter