3, 2, 1 ACTION!

Gotta Be Yours [CURRENTLY EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“Where the hell are we?”

I stare at that awfully familiar gates and hear that faint laughter of kids from inside. “This is where I grew up.” I answer before walking in. Feeling her presence missing behind me, I turn and see her on the same spot just by my car. “What are you still standing there for, Grim Reaper?” I ask making her turn to me. She had that still surprised look. “W-why. . . did you bring me here?” She asks. And now. . . her smile is slowly growing.

.

“Well. . . I-I just feel like going here. It. . . It has been planned even before you found out about my secret okay, don’t feel too special.” I defend right away before stomping my feet back to her side. “Geez, your feet are useless.” I grunt before grabbing her by the wrist. As I begin dragging her, I hear faint giggles coming from her. “The ?” I ask and turn briefly to her only to see that teasing glare she has. “How many times do I have to tell you not to feel too special?” I hiss. She unexpectedly pulled me, and not being aware of the sudden action. she effortlessly made me step closer to her.

“I don’t feel special. I AM special.” She coos before giving me a ing wink. I couldn’t help but gulp as I stare at the pleasant features of her face. “Because I’m your biggest fan remember?” She adds softly and that’s when I finally pulled away and fixed my tie. “Eaw.” I muffle before walking off first, fortunately, I could hear her footsteps behind.

As I went in, my eyes automatically found their way towards the huge garden which also had a mini playground. Same old look as when I was here. A smile crept up to my face right away as I watch the kids play and run around. These kids are just like me, might be different reasons, but still share the same feelings. Feelings of hope – hope that someone would want and cherish us like a real family. My mellow thoughts were interrupted when I felt a hand wrap around my forearm. I turn my head to my left and saw Jiwon holding onto me while having that solemn smile, her eyes looking towards the playground as well.

“I admire them. . . not having parents around but still. . . are able to be that happy and energetic. They’re one of the strongest kind of kids I know.” She softly coos before giving off that giggle that. . . I have come to like hearing. I clear my throat before looking straight ahead again. “Well. . . they are indeed strong. You don’t have to—“Hyuntokki?” A familiar voice interrupted us. A wide smile came back to my lips again as I turn around and saw Sister Choi Haneul. “Sister!” I gently push Jiwon’s hand from my arm before running towards the nun. I give a formal bow before giving her the tightest hug.

She’s like my mother, along with the other nuns who took care of me. \

And yes, she calls me Hyuntokki.

LOL. No.

“What brings you here?~ Omo, I missed you dear.” We let go of the hug and she starts tapping my cheeks. “You lost all of your baby fats!” She jokes around making me laugh. I turn into a completely kid whenever I am here. I forget all of the hatred I keep to myself. This place, these people kept me fulfilled of the things I didn’t have, family and love.

Then I see her head slowly turning behind me.

“Who’s this beautiful young lady?” She asks while giving me ‘that’ look. “She’s uh. . . well. . . Uhm—“Hello, I’m Kim Jiwon. Nice to meet you Sister.” Jiwon came forward and bowed politely. Sister Choi smiles and patted her arm. Jiwon then continues. Anyway, I’m Baekhyun’s assi—“She’s my wife.” I cut off while holding my breath.

I can’t ing let Sister Choi—a very religious person—the mother figure whom I had—that I screwed a stranger and made her pregnant, alright.

“What?~” Siste

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter