Getting There

Gotta Be Yours [CURRENTLY EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“W-what?”

I smile as I gently place the guitar down aside for a while. “You heard me.” I casually answer before standing up. “Wah seriously, I really did a lot of things when I was younger huh? But after that I started drowning myself with work, trying to go up there where she’s at right now. I’ve taken all of these for granted.” I look around the room before turning to Jiwon again. She still looked flustered but no more words were coming out of . I know she knows what I just said. “I think. . . we might have to put these instruments in my room again so we could use this room for. . . Hansol.” I suggest. It makes me excited just by saying that to be all honest.

Having to arrange a baby room with her. . .

Our baby.

“A b-baby room—wait, what did you say earlier?” She mutters as if she was confused of where to fangirl over. She stands up ith that lost expression of hers. “You heard me, why do I have to repeat it. And yes, a baby room. Our baby’s baby room. Get it now, Eomma?” I ask before going to the far corner. We could make the floor all fur-carpeted and then. . . the walls, we could paint it up ourselves. With a bright color, right?” I continue planning ‘with her’ although I know she’s in another world right now. I could see it on her face. “I might have to call one or two guys in the office to help me move the stuffs.” I add before walking towards her. “Hey, wake up there. You have four more hours ‘til your birthday ends. How would you like to spend it?” I ask and tap her pink cheeks. “H-how would I like to spend. . . it?” She asks and I simply nod while patiently waiting for her to answer.

“B-but you said. . . it has a difference ‘cause you don’t love those people. So. . .”

I knew it, she hasn’t gotten over it yet.

She’s so adorable.

“I know you’re still in this hard-to-get thingy and it’s only been a day so I don’t want to make your plans ruined.” I answer before turning around to leave. “I’ll be in my room if you have thought of what you want to do for the last four hours. If you want to just sleep it off, it’s good too. I don’t want you tired anyway.” I turn around as I arrive just by the door frame. “Happy Birthday again.” I casually tell with a smile before completely leaving. I arrive in my room and right away, I felt weak inside. I fan myself while wiping the sweat on my forehead. “, why can’t I just say it straight?” I grumble before stomping my feet to my bed. I lay myself down and put a hand over my head. Eventually, a smile formed on my lips. “I sang for her. . . she’s the first person I get to sing to in a long time.” I mutter to myself and that thought alone brings flutters to my heart.

 

Knock knock

I get up from the bed. “Y-yes?” I ask right away. “Uhm. . . I think I’m just gunna go to bed. Is it okay with you?” I hear her hesitant voice which softens me up. I quickly stand up from the bed and rush to the door. I place my ear on it. “Yeah, of course. You must be tired anyway.” I answer. “Oh. . . are you close to the door right now?” She asks making me smile. “Yea. . . are you?” I ask, a silly question I know. You’re always silly when in love. “Yes. . . uhm, I really enjoyed this day. Thank you.” She mutters and I could feel that her face is really close to the door as well. “Oh well. . . good night.” She adds and that made me finally open the door and I see her back facing me but in a quick motion, she turns around again after hearing the door open. “Yes?” She asks right away while fiddling with her fingers. “Uhm. . .” My eyes move around as I think of something. “You wanna—good night too.” I change my mind before I could make it up and just said goodnight. Damn! “I wanna what?” She asks walking closer to me. I start getting nervous all over my body, my fingers curling down on the hem of my shirt. “Well, I’m just wondering if you want to just. . . take a walk outside or something. But I know you’re tired so I’ll scratch that out and let you take a res—“I want to walk too. . .” She cuts me off.

WHY THE ARE WE ALL SUDDENLY SOFT AND SHY LIKE THIS?

WHERE’S THE CAT N’ DOG AT?!

“I thought you want to go to bed n-now?” I ask while clearing my throat. “Do you. . . want me to go to bed now?” She asks and that made me step out of my room right away. “Let’s go.” I said and I feel her following behind. What the happened to us? Why is this so awkward right now?! Is it my fault? Ugh, it’s probably my fault. I’m so stupid. I get my wallet and keys from the divider closet in the living room and I see her picking the umbrella up. “Is it still raining?” I ask and glance at the window. “Kinda.” She answers while scratching her neck.

, is this even the right time to walk?!

I should have checked the weather first.

Stupid!

“O-oh. . . that’s okay.” I answer before walking ahead first. We both arrived out and it was damn silent. If I knew things would be so awkward like this I could have just shut my ing mouth earlier and not say that cheesy sentence slash indirect confession at all. From walking to the hallway to going down in the elevator was silent. We would occasionally smile at each other and I know that THIS IS SO NOT US. “Is it really okay with you to walk in the rain though?” I ask as we finally got out of the elevator. “Of course, I love the rain.” She answers with a smile. Slowly I feel the atmosphere getting warm again, for some reasons that I don’t know.

Maybe because she smiled at me.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter