Killjoy

Gotta Be Yours [CURRENTLY EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“It’s a great pleasure to officially work with Justly Yours.”

I dart my eyes down Mr. Do freaking annoying Kyungsoo’s hand which was offered in front of Jiwon instead. “No~ it’s my GREAT PLEASURE.” I block the woman and took his hand instead. He gave me a knowingly loom while arching an eyebrow. “It’s great. Yes it is.” I repeat with a fake smile before pulling my hand away immediately. “Anyway, before you go.” Instead of answering he only shifted his body away from me and went behind instead. I turn around and he was freaking talking to Jiwon again. Seriously, what kind of drug did this man take? He has too much guts and it’s not pleasing me. “I’ll be going to his agency tomorrow with my employees. Hope I’d see you there and maybe catch up.” He tells with a smile. I made eye-contact with Jiwon and did a ‘cross’ sign with my two hands. “You won’t s-see me there.” She answers.

Gosh, how stupid can she be, it’s not what I mean.

“No. . . catch. . . up.” I mouthed while throwing my hands in thr air trying to signal her. What the , are we doing charades here? “You’re. . . busy.” I mouthed while doing a ‘writing action’ this time while constantly pointing at her. “What do I write?” She asks instead and I just had to slap my own forehead. “Pardon me?” Kyungsoo asks and I could see her shaking her head. “N-no~ I mean, yeah we’ll catch up. But we actually need to go now. See you tomorrow then, Oppa. Bye~” She cuts it off immediately, good, and walks off signaling me with her fingers only. I pass by Kyungsoo and he stopped me. “I’m not stupid, don’t compete with me Mr. Byun. We’re business partners. I could perceive your interest evidently and unfortunately to you, I have the same interest.” He suddenly mutters with a professional smile. “I don’t have to compete for anything, business partner.” I respond coolly also giving him a smile before bowing. “See you tomorrow.” I lastly said before walking off.

Gosh, did he just said I was competing with him?

What a douche bag.

And besdies, compete for what?

Kim Jiwon?

Wha—WOW, seriously? Me? I will—WOW, I will compete for that woman?

Oh please.

I arrive out and Jiwon was already waiting by the car. “Wow, I could not believe it’s Kyungsoo Oppa. Do you know how much he liked me before? Yesoo, his sister, would always tell me. Of all people. WOW, Byun Baekhyun.” She suddenly starts ranting. Oh, she was just probably being professionally nice earlier? “Wow, what a charmer.” I coo before doing a puking action which earned me a light hit from her on my arm. We both enter the car and I start the engine right away. “No, seriously. I even remember being called over by Yesoo saying we have to do the assignment together only to find out her brother asked him to make me come.” She explains. WOW, what a creeper. “Oh really now, I didn’t notice since the way you greeted and hugged him earlier didn’t seem like he was an annoying creeper suitor of yours back then.” I grunt while driving.

“He wasn’t creepy, he just. . . really liked me. For real. He was actually very sweet to me, he wasn’t even like that to his sister. ”

“Oh c’mon. I’m so done with that . That man’s creepy, I could see it the moment I met eyes with him. He’s creepy, end of discussion.” I reply, looking straight ahead. “Actually, he just couldn’t court me that time because their parents wanted him to focus on his studies only and they’re. . . . rich so things weren’t easy for him that time. I understa—“OH? Oh really? Wow, then it must be destiny. Now that he’s not being a puppet for his parents he can get you however he wants because you’re soulmates blah blah and some of that and then you’re gonna get married and raise that child inside of you like your own and you’ll completely forget that I might be the father of that child since you already met your soulmate, is that it?” I ask in one go.

“Cool them horses down, geez.” She grunts back.

I pant while glaring at the road.

“I never said nor mean things that way. Wait—why are you even reacting like that? We’re not even a couple.” She adds which caught me off guard. I just realize now what bulls did I just say.

“WHY? DO WE HAVE TO BE A COUPLE FOR ME TO EMPHASIZE HOW WRONG YOU’RE ACTING? BECAUSE JUST TO REMIND YOU—”

“I said I didn’t mean it like that!”

“Don’t cut me off! I just want to remind you that you’re not a young single and free woman now, you’re already a mother you can’t just act like a teenager!”

“I wasn’t acting like a teenager! Is it bad to greet an old friend??”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter